over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tinder !! lol Awesome stuff ?

hogan86

Kilo Klub Member / Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Don't young people go to bars or parties anymore to hook up!? Is web dating really that popular now? Id want to see my date in person before meeting them.
Meeting at new person at bar would mean interacting, speaking with original words not thought about for 5 minutes and rehearsed with your peers. What if you spoke a micro-aggression and were rejected? You might melt like a snowflake..... Different generation my friend. Now the bar is filled with people on their phone swiping left/right and when finally meeting a person, in real life, complaining that the person is superficial, LMAO.

grenada

Registered
Have things changed on tinder? I used to get a decent amount of matches and now I am getting like one a day. There is a gold version that I have to pay 29.99 for and I can see the ( 18 women ) that have “liked” me, but without that I am not matching with anyone.

Is this just an effort to exploit the male population, since they know that most of us are “weak minded” and will fork up the money.

It’s tempting to pay but just doesn’t seem right so have held off

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Download hinge before you pay for Tinder. The quality of girls is much higher on Hinge.

NGL34

Registered
Have things changed on tinder? I used to get a decent amount of matches and now I am getting like one a day. There is a gold version that I have to pay 29.99 for and I can see the ( 18 women ) that have “liked” me, but without that I am not matching with anyone.

Is this just an effort to exploit the male population, since they know that most of us are “weak minded” and will fork up the money.

It’s tempting to pay but just doesn’t seem right so have held off
If your not a GQ model, rent a Ferrari for a day,
takes some pic and post them on tinder, guarantee your luck will change. Sad isn't it.

When I was online dating I had much better results using the bumble app which is also free. I might get 1-2 matches every couple of days on tinder. On bumble I had over 30-40 matches in the first week. Of course this number decrease over time but its was still way more then tinder. My profile and pics were identical on each app. The quality of womem are also better on bumble- classy, professional, etc. With tinder most girls there are trashy-selfies of only booty, tits and funny looking duck faces b/c they have nothing else to offer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DariuSv