over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tip thread - little helpful information

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Saw this one another site and wanted to see what helpful tips everyone could give here.
It can be about training, nutrition ect.

I just read this one about hammer strength machines, I got a friend who's 6 7 and like 320 or something, told him about it.

Didn't come up with this.

Alot of bigger/taller guys need a spotter to get the handles into position on the hammer strength chest presses. Myself included and I do not always have a spotter available to do the restpauses with me. Even if you have a spotter this is still a better method.

Here is the trick.... get 3-4 gym towels and fold/roll them up into a pretty thick round pad , wrap with a couple of large rubber bands and place one of these under each bottom pin on the handles where they meet the rubber catch piece on the machine itself.

This allows you to start at a comfortable position and as soon as you begin your pressing, the towels fall to the floor and you have a full range of motion. Then just put them back on your next RP set and repeat. When I read it, it seemed so damn simple that I cannot do without it now. It is really a great idea, give it a try.

Thanks again to whoever came up with this...

Now some from me.
Tear up your food, less work and I can count down how many is left.
The instant brown rice is loads better than the kind that takes 45 mins to cook, atleast to me. It's useually done in about 10.

If you go out of town, put your whey mix into a zip lock baggie, this works espically well with flights, just make sure they're big enough for them. Air lines are anal about bag sizes for some reason. Also, I'd add in a days extra incase you have to be on lay away or something.

I can't be the only one here with tips...
Edge I know you got some.

Another pro tip. When I eat tuna, I put some in my mouth, and then drink some water, swish it around like you're washing out your mouth with listerine, and then sollow. I had to do this for school as time was short between classes, I could eat about 7 oz of tuna in 5 mins and not taste it hardly at all, and alot less chewing.

Saw this one another site and wanted to see what helpful tips everyone could give here.
It can be about training, nutrition ect.

I just read this one about hammer strength machines, I got a friend who's 6 7 and like 320 or something, told him about it.

Didn't come up with this.

Alot of bigger/taller guys need a spotter to get the handles into position on the hammer strength chest presses. Myself included and I do not always have a spotter available to do the restpauses with me. Even if you have a spotter this is still a better method.

Here is the trick.... get 3-4 gym towels and fold/roll them up into a pretty thick round pad , wrap with a couple of large rubber bands and place one of these under each bottom pin on the handles where they meet the rubber catch piece on the machine itself.

This allows you to start at a comfortable position and as soon as you begin your pressing, the towels fall to the floor and you have a full range of motion. Then just put them back on your next RP set and repeat. When I read it, it seemed so damn simple that I cannot do without it now. It is really a great idea, give it a try.

Thanks again to whoever came up with this...

Now some from me.
Tear up your food, less work and I can count down how many is left.
The instant brown rice is loads better than the kind that takes 45 mins to cook, atleast to me. It's useually done in about 10.

If you go out of town, put your whey mix into a zip lock baggie, this works espically well with flights, just make sure they're big enough for them. Air lines are anal about bag sizes for some reason. Also, I'd add in a days extra incase you have to be on lay away or something.

That's pretty good on the Hammer Strength machines!
I just don't like starting from the bottom with heavy weight. so usually have Mom give me a "lift" on the first one.

tip of the day.

take advantage of the babies new wipey warmer after a big deuce. really refreshing, and i feel ultra clean.

MY tip: Avoid whacking it and/or slapping nastys before going to the gym, as this will decreases stamina and lower aggression.

Out of all the members here, no one has any more tips?
Another one from me, Invest in plastic spoons, forks, cups and plates. They'll save you a ton of time from washing.
Coming from a guy with no dish washer.

Dad, you gota have a tip or two!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear