over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for keeping your waist tight

The waist trainer is an interesting idea which I may try

I feel it may weaken the ab muscles though as they just use it as a crutch to stay tucked in so to speak and once you remove the trainer then they will relax to their prior state

So things like vacuums will probably be more effective ?

Even so, waist trainers are inexpensive so I guess I will buy one to experiment

Pretty much low bodyfat and genetics!

A wide back and broad shoulders makes the waist look narrower of course

Practicing sucking the belly in and doing a vacuum repeatedly during the day has helped me in the past. Just gets to be a pain to practice that much.

i have poor posture, anterior pelvic tilt. I call it Donald Duck syndrome, belly out and butt sticking out. :eek: Once i correct my posture by tucking my hips under, my belly flattens out immediately. I never do any weighted exercises for obliques, they are a muscle, so im not trying to get em bigger. Obviously low bf will help majorly with having that nice v taper as well as having big delts. And ya genetics definitely plays a role.

GH (eats visceral fat, hint: why noone in Kuwait is sporting the 'bubble' gut)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22072433
A weekly administered sustained-release growth hormone reduces visceral fat and waist circumference in abdominal obesity.

in conclusion, SR-rhGH treatment for 26 weeks reduced abdominal visceral fat and waist circumference without severe adverse events.

What you state is true but it's not the case. The reason many bodybuilders from certain countries have tighter waists is not because they use HGH. It's more because of what they don't do (diet and drug related). All the other bodybuilders (US) generally use high doses of HGH and they have bubble guts. I think extremely high doses of hgh can even worsen the problem for many. Sensible doses of hgh definitely have great effect so I do agree with that part. HGH increases lipolysis and decreasing lipoprotein lipase activity so is generally great for a "tighter" waist.

GH can also lead to insulin resistance (especially in a group that eats very large quantities of carbs ie. Bodybuilders) which will then foster an environment for visceral fat.

It's a double edge sword; quite often dose dependent.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fiber is an area I could improve in but I still ok. I have psyllium husk as I posted but regularly miss a serving. Just maintaining that with my other stuff is good enough for me. Although I have been trying to have 1 serving of lentils per day which is about 15g fibre. I have oats at least once per day. I need to start eating more things like arthichokes or split peas etc. Greens is the one area I could do better but been having more recently. Things are fine though and since I bought my new blender I have been having a lot of apples and spinach which are both good sources of fibre. I would recommend a good digestive enzyme for the absorption of foods. The NOW foods one has been good for me and covers all bases. GDA's can be great with carb meals and the one I am using now is slin by EA.

I know this is an older post and hopefully you will get this but I add a good size salad amount of spinach to my protein drink post workout. Cant taste it at all and it gets the job done.

I know this is an older post and hopefully you will get this but I add a good size salad amount of spinach to my protein drink post workout. Cant taste it at all and it gets the job done.

When I do my smoothies it's always an easy way to get in more greens. I usually put either kale, spinach or broccoli in them. Sometimes I may even do a salad bag. Most of them do effect the taste of the shake but with apples, kiwi and berries added it still tastes good. An apple base with berries always tastes amazing for me. With this I always add a good whey isolate such as synthepure. I prefer unflavoured whey with my smoothies but any would be fine.

I also take in a green/fruit powder now which I rate highly. It gives me a nice boost in energy due to added acai, maca and ginseng etc. It's called Paradise Herbs ORAC-Energy Greens. It also helps me stay regular as I pretty much go the toilet within 30 mins after taking it everytime. I usually add this to 1 scoop of apple flavour EAA's as the combo tastes great.

What you state is true but it's not the case. The reason many bodybuilders from certain countries have tighter waists is not because they use HGH. It's more because of what they don't do (diet and drug related). All the other bodybuilders (US) generally use high doses of HGH and they have bubble guts. I think extremely high doses of hgh can even worsen the problem for many. Sensible doses of hgh definitely have great effect so I do agree with that part. HGH increases lipolysis and decreasing lipoprotein lipase activity so is generally great for a "tighter" waist.

I think it's the slin and kind of HGH.

These grey tops and pharm HGH, and my waist is incredible. The other GH a little more watery but very good, and the tier lower and it goes further.

High doses of Mast, lots of water, and Anavar are excellent for the waist too.

About to indugle in a high HGH pulse with high eq, high mast, low test and after 2-3 weeks throw in some Var. By week 4-5 it's a new me.

I think it's the slin and kind of HGH.

These grey tops and pharm HGH, and my waist is incredible. The other GH a little more watery but very good, and the tier lower and it goes further.

High doses of Mast, lots of water, and Anavar are excellent for the waist too.

About to indugle in a high HGH pulse with high eq, high mast, low test and after 2-3 weeks throw in some Var. By week 4-5 it's a new me.

Of course. Insulin can have a massive impact in some people especially after long term use/abuse. All that insulin combined with massive amount of carbs. I think it's a multitude of things and not always the same ones for each bodybuilder. I think the main one is food. I had a bad gut long before I ever tried hgh, peptides or slin simply because of the large meals I ate frequently. Genetics obviously is a massive factor in everything. Guys are also simply bigger these days so your stomach is going to grow as well. Most people on the planet (normal height) can't have a small/tiny waist being 250-300 pounds. Other have big waists at 200 pound and that's likely due to eating foods that don't suit them (or 101 other things). The hgh thing can also be a long term thing in regards to users becoming insulin resistant over years of use/abuse.

Your cycle sounds great :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner