over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for keeping your waist tight

As an FYI to some. Pants size is not a measurement. I have seen plenty of people post their pants size as if it is a true measurement over the years. Get a tape measure and put iti right around your belly button or widest area. I find it is usually 2-4 inches bigger then their pants size.

Exactly. That is part of the reason I am eager for him to post a pic of his 28 inch waist. 28 inches is ridiculously small for anyone who has a lot of muscle.

Last edited:
:food-:mil

Exactly. That is part of the reason I am eager for him to post a pic of his 28 inch waist. 28 inches is ridiculously small for anyone who has a lot of muscle.
I had a 28 inch waist senior year of high school; at a 120 lbs [emoji4]...wonder if I still have pics around

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ill take my 29 at an even 197 (this morning).......... 9+ out from the New York Pro

Keto diet has my waist crazy small, wake up really slim. And I dont bloar at all during the day.
Over all feeling is great except for pumps taking longer time to get at the gym. Unless I do insulin pre 😂

Thought I mention it, since its diet related :)

Here's some pics of me at 87-88kg morning weight. On keto.

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_165035.jpg
    IMG_20180313_165035.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20180313_164407.jpg
    IMG_20180313_164407.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 105
Ill take my 29 at an even 197 (this morning).......... 9+ out from the New York Pro

I know you do and it's obvious from your pics. But I know that cos you post pics :D I hope he doesn't think I am calling him out like I think he looks crap. To me though if you post such things just post a pic to prove. This is not a competition. I am not like many and don't care about stuff like that and I am happy to post pics of me looking awful as well cos it's me. Is that 29 relaxed or breathing in? Not entirely sure but even when I was skinny years back I think mine was 32 inches.

Last edited:
Since I started training hard and consistently (when I joined the army), I’ve always had a waist size between 30-32. Those numbers were even when I weighed in at 225(I’m 5’10). I think a lot of it has to do with the way we train in my unit and the fact everything we do is very functional. With every type of exercise we do, I always focus on my core. Doing this I believe, has made my obliques very defined and lean. I’m not like you guys who train with the BBer mentality. Unfortunately, if I trained like that, I wouldn’t be as “fluid” with what I do in the army. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have my vanity day when it’s arm day in the gym, but that’s about the length I go with doing BBer type exercises. I think a lot of it has to do with the type of training you do. I do a lot of tire flips and sled work along with heavy deads and squats. I think it must just even and equalize things for symmetrical muscle growth. Right now, my current weight is 183 (been in the hospital for the past 10days with septic shock). I was discharged yesterday so I should be gaining my weight back to 190-192 which is my usual daily weight. Right now my size 30 tac pants are somewhat loose in the waist. So that should tell ya something right there. (Quads usually measure around a lean 26inches)

Get out these bad boys :eek:

I can have severe issues with bloating if I am not careful.

:eek::D

Props to you for posting this, matey, as it takes some serious guts... haha... ok ok that was easy!! :p;)
All joking aside, and to better illustrate what you're saying to which I completely agree with (EVERYTHING you said), I'm too gonna post pics to show how you can go from looking not too bad to utterly disgusting (at least to yourself :eek:) in just a matter of weeks.

I'll start with the ok pic, one that was taken a couple months ago. Then, TOMORROW :D, if I dare to look at myself in the mirror for more than 5 seconds lol, I'll take a shot of what I currently look like... about the same as you :banghead::p... welcome to our now official and very private FATTIE CLUB!!! :D:(;)

Attachments

• Ab shot early 2018.jpg
    Ab shot early 2018.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 265
Slightly bloated

Attachments

• F208523C-DC2D-48F1-A950-1906BF915B7C.jpeg
    F208523C-DC2D-48F1-A950-1906BF915B7C.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 251
I had a 28 inch waist senior year of high school; at a 120 lbs [emoji4]...wonder if I still have pics around

Hahaha....same here. 28" pants would fall off of me without a belt, and that was the smallest waist size in pants I could find. I was a stick figure with no ass.

Still don't have an ass......I need to hit up LS for some glute training advice!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Seriously though....one thing I did notice is that when taking 50mcg of IGF1-LR3, I would always wake up with a very flat stomach regardless of how much food I pushed during the evening.

One of the things I liked best about it.

Hahaha....same here. 28" pants would fall off of me without a belt, and that was the smallest waist size in pants I could find. I was a stick figure with no ass.

Still don't have an ass......I need to hit up LS for some glute training advice!

Like hank hill from king of the hill? Lol. The infamous “hank hill ass”.

I've always said LS's glutes always look photoshopped in pictures.

His hamstrings connect directly to his lower back...some alien shit

No bully obviously

:eek::D

Props to you for posting this, matey, as it takes some serious guts... haha... ok ok that was easy!! :p;)
All joking aside, and to better illustrate what you're saying to which I completely agree with (EVERYTHING you said), I'm too gonna post pics to show how you can go from looking not too bad to utterly disgusting (at least to yourself :eek:) in just a matter of weeks.

I'll start with the ok pic, one that was taken a couple months ago. Then, TOMORROW :D, if I dare to look at myself in the mirror for more than 5 seconds lol, I'll take a shot of what I currently look like... about the same as you :banghead::p... welcome to our now official and very private FATTIE CLUB!!! :D:(;)

You best be fat and not insecure bodybuilder fat which means a little bloat :D It will make me feel better :p In all seriousness I am fairly happy with how I look now. I don't weigh much but looking really full and quite big. My legs have improved as well. But my waist is a bloated mess a lot of the time so it can throw off the look in a big way. Sometimes with lot's of water retention and even body hair you can look like a regular fat person in some pics. But as you know it can literally take 1 day at times (perhaps a fast) and you look like a different person.

I have been using lantus 2 days per week (building up the dose) and I am not that happy with what it is doing. I am not even eating much and on lantus days it's mainly protein and carbs. But it is definitely bloating me but I will give it more time. As you know we have that little thing planned and I think that could be enough to transform me. I am on going in the right direction just need to make a few changes. I will post that thread probably 2moro. I think with that addition and following most of my tips I posted in this thread I can grow but tighten my waist up at the same time.

Seriously though....one thing I did notice is that when taking 50mcg of IGF1-LR3, I would always wake up with a very flat stomach regardless of how much food I pushed during the evening.

One of the things I liked best about it.

I was actually going to post about lr3 in my tips but left it out. You have probably seen me mention it many times on here. It's the nutrient partitioning effect it has. You have to already be lean but for me lr3 and carbs are a perfect match. That's why I like to dose it pre bed and that is usually a few hours post workout as that only adds to things. I generally have approx 40-50g protein and 80-120g carbs post injection. Ideally I have those macros twice before bed. Sometimes it seems the more carbs I have the better I look in the morning. LR3 has this reputation of enlarging waists due to the igf-1 receptors in the intestines etc. But everytime I use it my waist tightens up. GDA's and metformin are also very good for this purpose.

Last edited:
LR3 and IceCream are a Great Combination to wake Chiseled and still have Full muscle Bellies!
I think there may be intestinal Growth although not noticeable for Yrs too Come ?...And I am about 6 yrs In :banghead:

I track everything I eat. So at the end of the day if I don't have the amount of fiber in that I want....I take a fiber supplement.

FIBER is the most UNDERRATED and IGNORED aspect of bodybuilding and athletic diets. Fiber is indigestible carbohydrate.

my father always made us eat the whole vegetable - baked potato skins, sweet potato skins, whole carrots - never peeled off skins. also ate stems of vegetables.

THIS IS A MUST SEE (or listen to on your smart phone) ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjywNdBMSE"]Jerry brainum fiber video - YouTube[/ame]

Metformin? Are you diabetic? If not, I would caution against a drug like Metformin, there are plenty of studies out there on this drug that prove an increased risk of heart failure and death. Asides from this, I like everything else you wrote about in your post.

Metformin? Are you diabetic? If not, I would caution against a drug like Metformin, there are plenty of studies out there on this drug that prove an increased risk of heart failure and death. Asides from this, I like everything else you wrote about in your post.

Thank you. I think that statement about metformin and HF and death is way off. The risk to heart failure from metformin was first stated due to it's perceived risk of lactic acidosis. However, new evidence suggest that risk is negligible at best. In fact most who developed lactic acidosis in earlier studies already had serious conditions known to cause it in the first place.

It's common knowledge that type 2 diabetics have a much greater risk of heart disease in general. Insulin resistance can contribute to heart failure greatly. So much in fact that metformin usage early on may even prevent some cases of heart failure. Obviously in life you just never know and risks come with any medications but the claims you posted are mainly based on very old data.

Metformin has many health benefits and many on here use it for various reasons. Insulin sensitivity is very important to me so that is the main reason I use it. I don't use a high dose and usually just keep it at 500mg pre bed in cycles. Metformin is not essential by any means but is useful especially for insulin users. I figured I would mention it though as it can help. It's not like if you take it your waist suddenly starts shrinking. Although it does help keep mine flatter and keeps me more insulin sensitive and reduces postmeal spikes in blood glucose.

Could you share some of these studies with us?

There are many of us here that use Metformin for all it´s health benefits, so I´m sure there are many interested in seeing these studies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws