over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for lowering hematocrit and rbc without donate blood

gotti

Registered
Newbies
I struggle with high hgb hct and rbc numbers for long as i know ,im in 12 weeks of 300 mg cyp split in 3 shoots MwF and 3 iu hgh monday to friday i got all the rest of my blood work ,alt ,ast ,creeatinine ,blood sugar and lipids in range beside cbc count ,my plt nr are in midle to lower range but rbc hct and hgb slight elevate, my plan was to run test and gh for 8 more weeks but im in doubt with these numbers and my past medical history of MI .donate is out of the question they ban me from donation because i take one baby aspirin a day, with Ip6 i kinda manage these cbc count but is a pain in ass to take it night at empty stomach and without any supplements or drugs ,i start these week after i read on some forums some iron fellas manage to lower hct with green teea extract and narigine ( i got grapefruit peel from swanson instead of naringin ) as for supplements i take nattokinase ,Nac ,slo Niacin ,Ubiquinol ,red yest rice ,magnesium ,D3+K2 , zinc ,plus baby aspirin 2.5 mg nebivolol in the morning and 5 mg enalapril at night ( i was thinking to switch to telmisartan i take enalapril for lowering hematocrit effect and i saw telmisartan may lower as well because these one i dont think has an effect on me )i was thinking maybe lower to 50 mg ed shoots may work as well and starting Ip6 again with green teea extract and grapefruit peel ,up my cardio ,right now i only use my bike instead of my car 7-10 km daily and stop smoking my 2 to 5 slim ciggaretes day . I take my blood work only 1 hour after i wake up and drink 500-750 ml water only ,a watch some Podcast of some trt doctors and some of them say that is not a concern and they not recomand blood donation for the rbc rebound effect or ferritinine lowering …Any tips or advice is welcome !!

Attachments

• B67E46EA-3F8A-4E3D-91A2-2AC65913DFB2.png
    B67E46EA-3F8A-4E3D-91A2-2AC65913DFB2.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 46
  • ADB36FAB-042E-4B94-A878-002BD3F41F37.png
    ADB36FAB-042E-4B94-A878-002BD3F41F37.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 46
Nobody on here should be advising you given your history of myocardial infarction. Consult with your treating physician.
My MI was caused ,by my diet based on 90% junk food ,lots of Pre workout ,party LifeStyle and poor blood work markers ,things that i dial now and my blood work from 2017 when i have MI till now was the best in my last 40 years ,Thanks for concern !!

Consider an ARB, especially if you have high blood pressure.

There are a few other major perks as well.

Consider an ARB, especially if you have high blood pressure.

There are a few other major perks as well.
My blood presure is perfect 117 with 68 but i think i will give a try to telmisartan ,my cardiologist is ok with me on low dose test after i send him some studies about cardiovascular effects of low testosterone and i explained that i start gear on 17 y/o on and off, always follow by pct and 2-3 months time off after pct ,but on the last 4-5 years is very hard to recover after pct and my blood markers tend to get worst when im off,last year i turn 40y/o

telmisartan doesnt do much for it
ive been in your exact situation
what is MI exactly?
how many litres of water are you drinking a day ?
do you drink before blood test?

with ip6 baby aspirin and nattikinase your blood might be be too thin, just use 1 of the 3

the only way i know is go to your doctor and ask them to blood let you, they will throw the blood in the bin instead of donating it

I ve had problems with high hct (54%) in past during running such low doses as 240test only. Took me around year to figure out what works for me
ip6 2000mg - helps me keep iron levels in the middle of the range, if the diet is high in iron you may consider bigger dose and/or adding curcumin/chromium, i think they tend to lower iron absorption too
naringin - 500-1000mg daily (swanson), 150-200ml of pure grapefruit juice during workouts
nattokinase - 200mg daily, just in case to keep blood thiner but it shouldnt have any impact on hct/hgb
thats basically all I use to address 'thick blood', remember hct values wont change over week, give it at least few months to ses results

what is MI exactly?

with ip6 baby aspirin and nattikinase your blood might be be too thin, just use 1 of the 3

the only way i know is go to your doctor and ask them to blood let you, they will throw the blood in the bin instead of donating it
MI is myocardial infarction,i only drink 500-750 ml water prior because i wake up only one hour before and i didint have time ,i run in the past natto with baby aspirin and Ip6 with no issues

I ve had problems with high hct (54%) in past during running such low doses as 240test only. Took me around year to figure out what works for me
ip6 2000mg - helps me keep iron levels in the middle of the range, if the diet is high in iron you may consider bigger dose and/or adding curcumin/chromium, i think they tend to lower iron absorption too
naringin - 500-1000mg daily (swanson), 150-200ml of pure grapefruit juice during workouts
nattokinase - 200mg daily, just in case to keep blood thiner but it shouldnt have any impact on hct/hgb
thats basically all I use to address 'thick blood', remember hct values wont change over week, give it at least few months to ses results
Thanks brother !

what is MI exactly?

I spent a year on Telmisartan, non responder, did nothing for me.

On Valsartan now, 160mg when trt, 320mg on blast.

It is making my testosterone and hgh bloat, nonexistent. For that reason alone I will never not use it. *Edit* - I should say, I beleive it is significantly reducing my Test and HGH Bloat. The EQ is also keeping my estrogen very low (too low, bumped my test even higher recently to compensate) and running HGH M/W/F, I believe those 2 factors are also having an effect on reduced water retention.

I am on 1500mg EQ right now and I have had high Hemo and RBC in the past. Ill pull some more bloods in 4-5 weeks and share if the Valsartan kept it in range.

in my opinion, 17,xhb and 53% is nothing to worry about.
would even be in range in some countries
Thanks ,you have right at the hospital these numbers are in range rbc upper limit is 6.0 hgb is 18 and hct is 54,maybe if i lower my dosage to 50 mg ed subq and start Ip6 again i lower my numbers ,i may give a try one more month because im at the point when i start to see a nice body changes from gh and test ,i dont want to go any higher with testosteron or gh dosage anymore and go down after to trt 125 mg week cyp Ed shoots for the rest of the year

I spent a year on Telmisartan, non responder, did nothing for me.

On Valsartan now, 160mg when trt, 320mg on blast.

It is making my testosterone and hgh bloat, nonexistent. For that reason alone I will never not use it. *Edit* - I should say, I beleive it is significantly reducing my Test and HGH Bloat. The EQ is also keeping my estrogen very low (too low, bumped my test even higher recently to compensate) and running HGH M/W/F, I believe those 2 factors are also having an effect on reduced water retention.

I am on 1500mg EQ right now and I have had high Hemo and RBC in the past. Ill pull some more bloods in 4-5 weeks and share if the Valsartan kept it in range.
yes please update us

telmisartan works for my BP

but i thought it would lower my hemoglobin and hematocrit but it didnt

I struggle with high hgb hct and rbc numbers for long as i know ,im in 12 weeks of 300 mg cyp split in 3 shoots MwF and 3 iu hgh monday to friday i got all the rest of my blood work ,alt ,ast ,creeatinine ,blood sugar and lipids in range beside cbc count ,my plt nr are in midle to lower range but rbc hct and hgb slight elevate, my plan was to run test and gh for 8 more weeks but im in doubt with these numbers and my past medical history of MI .donate is out of the question they ban me from donation because i take one baby aspirin a day, with Ip6 i kinda manage these cbc count but is a pain in ass to take it night at empty stomach and without any supplements or drugs ,i start these week after i read on some forums some iron fellas manage to lower hct with green teea extract and narigine ( i got grapefruit peel from swanson instead of naringin ) as for supplements i take nattokinase ,Nac ,slo Niacin ,Ubiquinol ,red yest rice ,magnesium ,D3+K2 , zinc ,plus baby aspirin 2.5 mg nebivolol in the morning and 5 mg enalapril at night ( i was thinking to switch to telmisartan i take enalapril for lowering hematocrit effect and i saw telmisartan may lower as well because these one i dont think has an effect on me )i was thinking maybe lower to 50 mg ed shoots may work as well and starting Ip6 again with green teea extract and grapefruit peel ,up my cardio ,right now i only use my bike instead of my car 7-10 km daily and stop smoking my 2 to 5 slim ciggaretes day . I take my blood work only 1 hour after i wake up and drink 500-750 ml water only ,a watch some Podcast of some trt doctors and some of them say that is not a concern and they not recomand blood donation for the rbc rebound effect or ferritinine lowering …Any tips or advice is welcome !!
Sounds like you're on the right path. I didn't see you say what your hemoglobin was but it is probably nothing to worry about unless you have any of the genetic clotting risks, which you should definitely test for. There really isn't much you can do about lowering the number without removing the causation. None of these supplements or drugs really work that well for this purpose.

Wish you the best of health

couple things:
1. Any smoking will raise it.
2. If you have broken sleep or sleep apnea that will raise it
3. Any androgen administration could raise it. 300 mg is a lot for some people.

Looking at your blood work, it is really not bad. 53% hematocrit is not terrible but if you decided to do a blast it will go up. At 56% you would feel more lethargic than normal and that is where things start to get a little iffy health wise.

Way to fix
For me it is to go completely off for 4 weeks followed by 100 mg/w TRT for another 4 weeks or more. At that point it is stable at 47-50%. I also give blood 2x a year. You could potentially drop aspirin for a week and donate. I don't worry much if it is 53% as long as I don't plan to up the dose of androgens. If i do I will go off for a few weeks and donate a week before I go back on to avoid hematocrit rebound, and then do a cycle of up to 12 weeks. At that point it starts all over again with my hct at 56%.

Sounds like you're on the right path. I didn't see you say what your hemoglobin was but it is probably nothing to worry about unless you have any of the genetic clotting risks, which you should definitely test for. There really isn't much you can do about lowering the number without removing the causation. None of these supplements or drugs really work that well for this purpose.

Wish you the best of health
Thanks ,i test myself last year after i got a blood cloot in subclaviculary artery for clooting factors they come back negative, but even when im off completly my numbers tend to be on the higher end ,i smoke just a few slim cigarette daily and start smoking only a 5-6 years ago and got some blood results from 20 years ago and even then they was out of range ,and i dont suffer from sleep apnea…

Attachments

• 9351F099-34AC-456C-B854-539C5CF5A49C.png
    9351F099-34AC-456C-B854-539C5CF5A49C.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
couple things:
1. Any smoking will raise it.
2. If you have broken sleep or sleep apnea that will raise it
3. Any androgen administration could raise it. 300 mg is a lot for some people.

Looking at your blood work, it is really not bad. 53% hematocrit is not terrible but if you decided to do a blast it will go up. At 56% you would feel more lethargic than normal and that is where things start to get a little iffy health wise.

Way to fix
For me it is to go completely off for 4 weeks followed by 100 mg/w TRT for another 4 weeks or more. At that point it is stable at 47-50%. I also give blood 2x a year. You could potentially drop aspirin for a week and donate. I don't worry much if it is 53% as long as I don't plan to up the dose of androgens. If i do I will go off for a few weeks and donate a week before I go back on to avoid hematocrit rebound, and then do a cycle of up to 12 weeks. At that point it starts all over again with my hct at 56%.
Thanks brother ! I will try to quit smoking even if i only smoke just a few cigarette a day ,i dont have sleep apneea and about blasting more gear is out of the question from last year health scare ,i told myself way back when i turn 40 y/o i will only run test without any other anabolics ,i never run insulin and try gh for the first time only a few years ago and fell in love how my body recomp on this one ,i alway run pct and time off no trt cruise etc but after last year when i turn 40 i start to think about trt and maybe once every year do a blast of 250-300 mg test weekly with 3-4 iu gh for 16-20 weeks so i start in late January this blast after i plan to go officialy on trt for the rest of the year on 100-125 mg test cyp

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member