over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for lowering hematocrit and rbc without donate blood

Just had mine tested - came down 4 points. The biggest thing I did was cut coffee out and drank more water. IT went from53 to 49.I was dehydrated when I would test.

Just had mine tested - came down 4 points. The biggest thing I did was cut coffee out and drank more water. IT went from53 to 49.I was dehydrated when I would test.
Yes you were more hydrated this time. It’s as simple as that.

you can over hydrate and come in with a false low hct number. best way to know if times your hemoglobin by 3 and thats roughly what your hct should be. any higher your dehyrdated and any lower your over hydrated.

I would suggest everyone on here donate blood at the recommended intervals 54 days or every 2 months. It is completely healthy and removes bound iron and old blood cells.
I have been fighting high hemo since the early 2000s when I started more frequent cycles and higher doses. That was my first time with a hematologist. He was a prick hematologist oncologist and back then the high end was 45. I was at 55 and he tortured me with 2 blood draws a week for awhile. Back then each pint would drop me 1.5% and destroy my energy level. He got me down to 42 before I fired him. Luckily no problems with ferritin or low iron. I remember him sending me a nasty letter officially telling me I was going to stroke out if I didn't continue care. I honestly don't think you are at risk until you get over 60. I have been seeing another great hematologist oncologist sine 2013 and he did bone marrow on me tested for the gene and even a test where the removed blood radiated it injected it back in and scanned my bone marrow. He told me after looking at a decade of blood tests 55 was normal for me and that he wasn't gonna draw me below 50 as he knew my body would fall out with additional risks of low iron and ferritin. I had a pint drawn out every 3 months or so. It's been almost 2 years since I started taking natto and it's down to 47%. I know it doesn't work in everyone but it's the only thing I have changed. I have taken bromelain for over a decade to protect against blood clots to help thin the blood as well.
Interesting enough I got blood pulled for a physical and went in hyper hydrated and 3 days off from the gym and it was 55. I went to my hematologist dehydrated and it was 48. Now this is at a cancer center and they have higher tech blood testing equipment so I inquired about it and they said they are more accurate.
Also if anyone is on blood thinners get clearance from your doc before taking bromelain natto or k2 as they can cross react.

Bit of an old post, but did you ever got blood work since starting that supplement?
yes i did and it didn't really do anything for me. the thing with all these supplements is it works for some and not others? not sure best still is to donate or pull back dosages/come off . i only care about it because my doctor will pull my trt rx if its higher than normal. i know hes just being careful but really i am not too worried about it.

yes i did and it didn't really do anything for me. the thing with all these supplements is it works for some and not others? not sure best still is to donate or pull back dosages/come off . i only care about it because my doctor will pull my trt rx if its higher than normal. i know hes just being careful but really i am not too worried about it.
Great to know as i have a bottle… taking most of this stuff doesnt seem to work, nattokinase is supposed to work along with telsmartin as some have shown, but everyone is different…

according to stan efferding the list of people that need to donate is very small. even in isolation if your hct is high doesn't mean much. if however your iron/ferritin is very high and you have very high platelets than it is wise to donate.

i wish the doctors monitoring their patients agreed with this. they freak out and either make you donate or pull your script till things settle down.

but its wise for everyone to take omega/3 natto do cardio and stay hydrated on cycle.

according to stan efferding the list of people that need to donate is very small. even in isolation if your hct is high doesn't mean much. if however your iron/ferritin is very high and you have very high platelets than it is wise to donate.

i wish the doctors monitoring their patients agreed with this. they freak out and either make you donate or pull your script till things settle down.

but its wise for everyone to take omega/3 natto do cardio and stay hydrated on cycle.

Have you a link to that video ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic