advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

Is there a way to delete pictures after a few days?

I'm happy to post them. I was even thinking of starting a thread, because I believe I can sway a lot of people away from high doses they don't need.

My concern is - I don't want my pictures public and anyone to recognize me. My life is extremely private, and I'd like to keep it that way. Is there a way you can remove pictures after 1-2 weeks?

Please advise. Happy to post - even a direct side by side to Elvia's best pictures above. By the way - do you have any more poses than that dude? I've seen dozens of pictures, it's always the same thing - holding your hands, WTF.

I will post a natural pre-trt photo of what I looked like on extremely low T (70mg), and what I looked like after being prescribed 100mg for a few months. My weight went from 160lbs to 230lbs in that amount of time. I may have actually gotten leaner. And then we'll take a look at Elvia on synthol and 2.5 grams of gear.

lol
i havent seen one mature male comment in this thread.
even mine is kind jv n bitchy as i cant believe any of this is true....
im out!

Thank god.. someone finally says something. My first initial question was mature... and I even thanked the few select people that said something positive.

Then two days later, I said fuck it, I guess I need to show them the real reason for the question, which I posted to lighten things up and be funny. Wasn't even trying to be a dick.

And then someone said I was 'flexing', because of those texts. That kind of set me off - so then I flexed... and he kept asking for more so I kept flexing. Fuck it - some people need to be put in their place. Stick up for yourself. Just goes to show no matter how long you've been on this board, and how much you post - It doesn't mean you are special, or know more than anyone else. And those select individuals certainly don't know hard work, they are here looking for a shortcut.

Now I am 'flexing' too? You said I had body dysmorphia and was going into it like it's peak week. I just posted proof was all. But thanks for saying I was 'flexing', because I wasn't the least bit.

Again, who said I was overthinking? I work hard, that's it. It's how I was raised, I go 100% at life.

Fuck - If I REALLY wanted to flex, I would have also bragged that I bought a Chevy Corvette Z06 that is arriving today as well. So I will be taking pictures, and showing friends and family. If you're curious how much I spent a$50,500, now I'm 'flexing'. Keep talking shit... Here is proof of that as well. I'm a winner sir... you, you just talk shit on a bodybuilding forum.

This may be the craziest, saddest, goofiest, post I have ever seen on here. Reading it to my GF and we are laughing our asses off. Who does this? Brags about getting laid, their car and how much they spent on it...I thought for a min I was back in high school. LOL

Oh wow, I finally finished reading the rest of the thread. A 35 year old man who says he's humble but brags and shows pics of his car, his bank account, screenshots from a woman talking about sex, talks about fucking all the bitches. This is what people think about when they think of roid rage, meatheads, and the other negative assumptions people make about bodybuilders. Thankfully, most of us are not this way. You sir, should stay away from the syringe. No really.

My GF read the thread with me and said this is EXACTLY the type of man I can't stand and would never show interest in. No self-confidence and full of insecurities. Finds reassurance in 'THINGS."

Bro, I am sure you will take offense by reading the other comments, but you would be better served doing a little self-reflection and making some changes to become a better human. I am not hating on you. I sincerely feel sad for you. You're self worth should be more about WHO you are, your character and NOT the things you own and how poorly you treat woman and ppl on this board. If you felt better about who you were, you wouldn't have to brag about what you have. I do wish better for you.

Oh wow, I finally finished reading the rest of the thread. A 35 year old man who says he's humble but brags and shows pics of his car, his bank account, screenshots from a woman talking about sex, talks about fucking all the bitches. This is what people think about when they think of roid rage, meatheads, and the other negative assumptions people make about bodybuilders. Thankfully, most of us are not this way. You sir, should stay away from the syringe. No really.

My GF read the thread with me and said this is EXACTLY the type of man I can't stand and would never show interest in. No self-confidence and full of insecurities. Finds reassurance in 'THINGS."

Bro, I am sure you will take offense by reading the other comments, but you would be better served doing a little self-reflection and making some changes to become a better human. I am not hating on you. I sincerely feel sad for you. You're self worth should be more about WHO you are, your character and NOT the things you own and how poorly you treat woman and ppl on this board. If you felt better about who you were, you wouldn't have to brag about what you have. I do wish better for you.

If you read the whole thread you will see I didn't post anything about who I was or what I had, until later on provoked by someone who accused me of flexing. So I said if I as flexing, I would have posted this. And then he kept asking for it.

And I guarantee your girlfriend says that to you, but I am the type they all go for.

No you are owned by your own ego, insecurities, pride. Other people will literally never care. Why would somebody care about random guy on Internet and his life? This is your life and only your life. Why you try to impress people you don't even know in real life? Internet is a great source of information fun but that is really it. I don't mention people who makes their living on Internet cause it is just a job as any other. Most of things in Internet are just for show and very rare has a real reflection on somebody life.. We have seen it all now..

This thread needs to die, as there is nothing productive or entertaining really coming from it. I would like to close by simply pointing to the timeline of events, which can be found on page 1 and 2. Joltan claims that he defended himself against me for accusing him of flexing, let's take a look:

Friday at 2:27: I make my first post, I comment that this is ridiculous, borderline body dysmorphia and anyone who has to carb manipulate for a date needs psychological help. (I still fully stand by this).

Saturday at 3:47: Joltan posts screenshots of himself and a woman having a sexual conversation.

Saturday at 3:58: I call Joltan out for flexing. This leads to him further posting pictures of his car and bank account.

I accused Joltan of flexing AFTER he posted screenshots of his conversation, NOT before as he claims. Joltan claims he simply defended himself against me, and that he flexed/bragged because I accused him of doing so. In my original post, or any post for that matter, I never once claimed that he was a liar, that he couldn't get laid, or any such thing. I accused him of having psychological/self-esteem issues.

I'd like to apologize to the members of this forum for having to drag everyone along through this, which realistically I should have done through PM and not openly on the forum.

As for Joltan. I would just like to thank you, every reply you made further proved my original point. I'm out, best of luck.

Wow all this jibberish posted started by some chick most likely off some internet dating site. Carb manipulation, physiques, cars, bank accounts, chivalary lol blah blah. All you have to do is show up, just like the guy did the night before. You get one drink say let's go back to my place, done deal.

This type of “behavior“ transcends bodybuilding. It’s everywhere and in everything. A big slice of society embraces this horseshit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity