advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

Joltan

Registered
Hi Guys,

I would do a search as I'm sure this has been talked about many times, but I don't even know about how to search for something like this...

Say if you had a date on Saturday, and you wanted to give a good first impression and look your best. What would you do? Manipulate carbs, water intake ?

I know some of you must have some really good ones. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I would do a search as I'm sure this has been talked about many times, but I don't even know about how to search for something like this...

Say if you had a date on Saturday, and you wanted to give a good first impression and look your best. What would you do? Manipulate carbs, water intake ?

I know some of you must have some really good ones. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Your date will 100% not care about the 10% difference in the way you look because you water depleted and carb loaded before your date. Don't be a bodybuilder on a date watching what you are eating and drinking and just have fun. If you do that it will be the biggest turn off for her ever. It's all in your head and she won't care so just make her laugh and have fun. If you diet and train hard every week you will look good for your date.

Your date will 100% not care about the 10% difference in the way you look because you water depleted and carb loaded before your date. Don't be a bodybuilder on a date watching what you are eating and drinking and just have fun. If you do that it will be the biggest turn off for her ever. It's all in your head and she won't care so just make her laugh and have fun. If you diet and train hard every week you will look good for your date.

I 2nd this motion....

And it works both ways... I’ve dated a couple fitness chicks, fucking love the way they look, absolutely THE MOST BORING AND INSECURE people to date... Jesus Tap Dancing Christ! Can’t eat this or that, have to watch the diet, can’t have a drink and socialize, everything has to revolve around fitness and looking good, always worried about IG and the attention they get or lack there of etc... Can you just have a stress free good time?! Lol

OP make her laugh and she’s yours.... I’ve seen fat guys with confidence and game that can make a woman laugh pull straight models...

Generally the way I do it is low carb for 4 days, then full body workout and start carb load 48 hours before the event. Carb load lasts 24 hours, then eat normally for the last 24 hours. If your date isn't at the beach or pool they'll never know the difference. Even if it is, they probably won't know. Changing your diet around drastically tends to make your digestive system unpredictable, so if you haven't practiced a bit I'd be more worried about having to take a shit in the middle of the date.

Take it easy, if you misjudge the number of carbs and water balance, you'll just end up looking like a bloated idiot, instead lol. I wouldn't do anything drastic, maybe just cut carbs the day before. You'll lose some water and tighten up but (probably) won't noticeably flatten out much.

Making her laugh, having that quiet confidence, dont wear fkn skinny jeans, etc. lol Be a real fkn man, not overly aggressive but just the right energy. Fk the carbs, have a drink, eat healthy but clean. Ive spent 20 something years with tier 1 guys and these things is what made panties drop. Be humble as well. Show manners, open the car door, pull out the chair etc, trust me this more important then your fkn water intake. Even young chicks are impressed. Pay the fkn whole bill. My sons age these morons expect the date to pay half.. not my son. If you cant afford to pay, then dont fkn date. Wait till you can. Im early 50s but this shit was taught to me

Take it easy, if you misjudge the number of carbs and water balance, you'll just end up looking like a bloated idiot, instead lol. I wouldn't do anything drastic, maybe just cut carbs the day before. You'll lose some water and tighten up but (probably) won't noticeably flatten out much.

Thank you. I was thinking the same.

My Specialty.. Every Weekend All Summer!
Thursday cut Greasy foods, Up fiber and digestive enzymes.
100 Mast Prop, 100 Tren Ace, 100 Test prop and a small hit of Superdrol...
Friday, Eat clean, Proviron and or Masteron Oral, another hit or 2 of Super, then Tbol, Var and others to keep Anabolic while Carbing and Protein Loading for a Hit of LR3.
Saturday...Peak!!! Lower Cals, A Hit of Winny or 2, more Mast if not Dry enough and A Pre-Workout Shake Just Prior!
Sunday, I usually look even Leaner and More Shredded Out if I Consumed Alcohol that day or night! Perfect Photo opps at 5%
Monday....Start Bulking till Thursday!!!!

If you're going to do this for a date, you've already lost half of the battle imo. Just show up being yourself, if she likes you as you are great, if she doesn't, just get onto the next one.

Nowadays half of the time I don't even shave before my dates and I'm doing better than ever datingwise. Women seem to be very attracted to the zero fucks are given-mentality.

Also, if you're looking better than them, it's mostly a big turn off for them. The woman always wants to be the prettiest so you are likely already at a disadvantage as a lean, muscled bodybuilder. Don't push your luck even further by peaking for the date.

Guys...he didn’t ask for relationship advice....

Water manipulation and igf-lr3

It's not about that though. It's really life advice. Plus I am the last to give life advice because that shit/preaching is annoying and everyone is different and I feel should do whatever they want. However this is 100% doing him a favour. Yes we have all peaked for holidays or maybe beach day or some random shit like that. No one is saying don't look your best for events. It's a slippery slope though and I know a few guys like this and well they are sad and creating even more insecurity on top of already severe self esteem issues and it's not a good look to go for.

Going on a date with a girl at a restaurant and your main concern is the veins in your arms standing out... it's ridiculous. Half the guys who ask these questions don't even look good to begin with. If guys want to look good for something I am more than happy to help them with free advice but this is different. Going through a water load and deplete and watching everything you eat for 5 days to go on a date on Sat night is not a good place to be in. If guys want to look good for beach day then great go for it. If guys have ever been on a date with an airhead girl who is literally just concerned with how she looks then this is that... you will be that girl on your date. So many guys are known as he looks good but is a boring bastard.

It's easy to get into that frame of mind when living like a bodybuilder as well and I often have to tell myself to ease off and enjoy yourself because it's not hard when you are putting 100% effort in and you become almost monk like and none sociable. Now if that makes you happy go for it but trust me for most it's not a good existence (a waste) and this thread is an example of that. If these guys just put the effort into training hard and looking good most of the year they would never have to do shit like this for dates.

I also don't want to over generalize women as there are always exceptions but 100% nearly every girl on this planet won't even care nor will they notice and if anything looking too freaky will often go against you if your goal is to impress her with your body. Now if you are weird during your date regarding food and water she is more likely to notice that then your vascularity coming through your shirt. Moreover, half of these guys are just lazy as this subject has been posted about so many times and info is easy to find for peaking for an event.

It's not about that though. It's really life advice. Plus I am the last to give life advice because that shit/preaching is annoying and everyone is different and I feel should do whatever they want. However this is 100% doing him a favour. Yes we have all peaked for holidays or maybe beach day or some random shit like that. No one is saying don't look your best for events. It's a slippery slope though and I know a few guys like this and well they are sad and creating even more insecurity on top of already severe self esteem issues and it's not a good look to go for.

Going on a date with a girl at a restaurant and your main concern is the veins in your arms standing out... it's ridiculous. Half the guys who ask these questions don't even look good to begin with. If guys want to look good for something I am more than happy to help them with free advice but this is different. Going through a water load and deplete and watching everything you eat for 5 days to go on a date on Sat night is not a good place to be in. If guys want to look good for beach day then great go for it. If guys have ever been on a date with an airhead girl who is literally just concerned with how she looks then this is that... you will be that girl on your date. So many guys are known as he looks good but is a boring bastard.

It's easy to get into that frame of mind when living like a bodybuilder as well and I often have to tell myself to ease off and enjoy yourself because it's not hard when you are putting 100% effort in and you become almost monk like and none sociable. Now if that makes you happy go for it but trust me for most it's not a good existence (a waste) and this thread is an example of that. If these guys just put the effort into training hard and looking good most of the year they would never have to do shit like this for dates.

I also don't want to over generalize women as there are always exceptions but 100% nearly every girl on this planet won't even care nor will they notice and if anything looking too freaky will often go against you if your goal is to impress her with your body. Now if you are weird during your date regarding food and water she is more likely to notice that then your vascularity coming through your shirt. Moreover, half of these guys are just lazy as this subject has been posted about so many times and info is easy to find for peaking for an event.

That’s making some pretty drastic assumptions based on his post don’t you think? The guy just wants to look as good as he can for his date what’s wrong with that? There is value in the idea that someone who takes care of themselves and their health is a suitable mate just as much as anything else, especially on a first date. Doesn’t mean that’s all he cares about....

You’re making a guy that just wants to look good for a date into something way too deep, he never said that’s all that matters not even close.

Maybe not specifically what you wanted but if you’re already lean and are just trying to look good for beach day brew up a gallon of green tea/dandelion root tea. Use like 3-4 bags of each and sip it throughout the day, that will strip water off you real quick. My friends have made comments about how sucked in my face looks after a day of drinking that combo as I tend to hold water in my face.

That’s making some pretty drastic assumptions based on his post don’t you think? The guy just wants to look as good as he can for his date what’s wrong with that? There is value in the idea that someone who takes care of themselves and their health is a suitable mate just as much as anything else, especially on a first date. Doesn’t mean that’s all he cares about....

You’re making a guy that just wants to look good for a date into something way too deep, he never said that’s all that matters not even close.

Respectfully disagree, it's borderline body dysmorphia, or headed that way.

We ALL want to look good when we go out. So, I've been saying this forever, QUIT bulking up, stay lean (not contest-lean, but beach ready) all year, and you'll never have this problem. But, anything more than that, like trying to deplete water bloat, or get extra pumped etc. is seriously a sign that this might be a better question for a therapist.

Always be lean, always have impeccable hygiene and grooming, and always dress sharp. That's it. if you're at 9% body fat instead of 7%, and your christmas tree isn't perfectly showing, I hate to tell ya but, it's not going to be that big of a dealbreaker for any woman.

Have fun. People like to have fun. You could seriously do better on a date showing up at 25% body fat but making her laugh the whole time and just showing her how fun and exciting being with you is. Trust me.

Funniest thing I saw at this place was this guy, I went to take a piss twice, and both times he was doing push ups against the wall and flexing his biceps, obviously trying to get a pump. What's funny is, when I walked back out, some scrawny dude was sitting there with his girl and she was laughing hysterically, touching his lap and clearly into him..... while her date is hanging in a bathroom that reeks of piss, with a bunch of dudes admiring his arm veins.

Respectfully disagree, it's borderline body dysmorphia, or headed that way.

We ALL want to look good when we go out. So, I've been saying this forever, QUIT bulking up, stay lean (not contest-lean, but beach ready) all year, and you'll never have this problem. But, anything more than that, like trying to deplete water bloat, or get extra pumped etc. is seriously a sign that this might be a better question for a therapist.

Always be lean, always have impeccable hygiene and grooming, and always dress sharp. That's it. if you're at 9% body fat instead of 7%, and your christmas tree isn't perfectly showing, I hate to tell ya but, it's not going to be that big of a dealbreaker for any woman.

Have fun. People like to have fun. You could seriously do better on a date showing up at 25% body fat but making her laugh the whole time and just showing her how fun and exciting being with you is. Trust me.

Funniest thing I saw at this place was this guy, I went to take a piss twice, and both times he was doing push ups against the wall and flexing his biceps, obviously trying to get a pump. What's funny is, when I walked back out, some scrawny dude was sitting there with his girl and she was laughing hysterically, touching his lap and clearly into him..... while her date is hanging in a bathroom that reeks of piss, with a bunch of dudes admiring his arm veins.

The guy wants to look good for a date and now it’s body dysmorphia and needs a therapist....wtf am I reading.

If that’s the case then anyone who has ever asked anything on here has body dysmorphia.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear