YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

Francis:

I appreciate you sticking up for me in the beginning, and respect and am aware that I came off as an egocentric asshole. I did so in a couple hours of rage after reading hateful/negative comments towards me, which you also admitted was not at all warranted (thank you). I feel like a dick for blowing up on all the people that called me out...

I don't expect ANYBODY on this forum to back a guy up with 150 posts in 5 years (or whatever it is now), vs. all of the people in the forum that had something negative to say, that spew out half of the material on this forum. Especially Elvia, which has something to say on every single post. His answers are long, doesn't know how to write correctly, and is very difficult to read. And the information is just bad - it's a guy giving his opinion. And it's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

None of the veterans or friends, are going to stick up for the guy with 150 posts that doesn't know anybody. I get it.

I appreciate it - at least somebody said something. Sorry if I made you look like a dick after the fact - you didn't know I was going to go on attack mode, so no one will hold any ill will against you.

There are a few people on this board that attract me, because they seem to give out quality information:

Emeric (on dosages, hard work, and protocols)
Maldolf (on health and sustainability, to help younger generation understand potential impacts of certain things, truly cares about people, positive guy
Stewie (on scientific knowledge he brings to the table)
TheThinker (on scientific knowledge he brings to the table, and sometimes pretty humorous)
FrancisK (also a down to earth guy, that knows his shit. Is willing to call out bullshit if he see's it)
There are others as well... but these are the people I can think of, that I enjoy reading what they have to say. If I missed anybody, you probably already know who you are.

A lot of people just vomit words everywhere. I think everyone see's this at least in some aspect, here or there.

Wow. The last two pages were like accidently walking through a fart cloud 😵

Francis:

I appreciate you sticking up for me in the beginning, and respect and am aware that I came off as an egocentric asshole. I did so in a couple hours of rage after reading hateful/negative comments towards me, which you also admitted was not at all warranted (thank you). I feel like a dick for blowing up on all the people that called me out...

I don't expect ANYBODY on this forum to back a guy up with 150 posts in 5 years (or whatever it is now), vs. all of the people in the forum that had something negative to say, that spew out half of the material on this forum on a daily basis. Especially Elvia, who is active 24/7, and adds something to every post, even when he has no basis for doing so. His answers are long, doesn't how to write correctly or space paragraphs, and is very difficult to read (and it's fine, I'm not talking shit... I I usually skip over the lengthy responses, because of it). The guy is giving his opinion, and he is trying to be helpful, so I respect him for that. And it's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion and he clearly loves being part of the community here. I think he's a fine guy, and probably super caring individual... what I brought up before was only the picture. I would like to talk about it because it had an impact on me, and I think it will help steer others in the right direction as well.

None of the veterans or friends, are going to stick up for the guy with 150 posts that doesn't know anybody. I get that, completely. No comment needed. PM me if you want to talk.

I appreciate what you did - at least somebody said something. Sorry if I made you look like a dick after the fact - you didn't know I was going to go on attack mode, so no one will hold any ill will against you.

There are a few people on this board that keep me stopping by to read info, because they seem to give out quality information and I deem as valuable members to the board:

Emeric (on dosages, hard work, and protocols - hard worker and intelligent.. very similar approach that I take on things)
Maldolf (on health and sustainability, to help younger generation understand potential impacts of certain things, truly cares about people, positive guy
TheThinker (on scientific knowledge he brings to the table, and sometimes pretty humorous)
FrancisK (also a down to earth guy, that knows his shit. Is willing to call out bullshit if he see's it)
Meadows (quality nutrition and training advice.
Concreter (doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about him, steers his own path in life. My kind of person. Elon Musk type personality.)
There are others as well... especially some really good ones, I can't think of at the moment. But these are the people I can think of, that I enjoy reading what they have to say. If I missed anybody, you probably already know who you are.

You misunderstood, and maybe my fault for not being clear. I didn't say you were on TRT, I know you advocate much higher doses than that, and much higher than even most on this forum. As far as the supplements, I thought you had a whole cabinet full of stuff you took? If you don't I apologize but I thought I have saw on multiple occasions all of the supplements you take. If that is correct, it's far too many in my opinion. I'm being genuine when I say this - I think you take way too much stuff. You've complained about health issues you were having in the past as well, but just can't bring yourself to a low enough dose because you're afraid to lose gains.

I would LOVE to have an open debate with you sir. I would love to see the sides you bring, vs. the sides I bring. I promise to keep it civil.

I ask you to post that picture if you have nothing to hide, and you can footnote it with whatever you'd like i.e., "this is what i look like when I eat cereal all day because it's my favorite food". I didn't deny that you didn't 'eat the wrong foods', you ate a bowl of granola - that could happen to anybody, right? What I said was, if you post that picture on here (which you should if you want to defend your argument). I will post my pictures f myself, pre TRT (on less than 100mg of natural testosterone, and post TRT on 100mg testosterone).

To be honest, I don't wish harm or bad on anyone, but that post you made from years ago, it took me literally two minutes to go back and find that post only to see that you took the picture down. That's how en grained it was into my memory... I am honestly want you to see this from a different angle. You're going to kill yourself, and if you eat cereal all the time and look like that - you don't even look like you lift... let alone take grams of steroids.

Debate?

I have never posted about bad health issues ever. Unless you count a low HDL score on a blast cycle a bad health issue. I use supps to help with certain things on cycle (and they 100% do help) and some may think it's over the top but I literally use no more than about 8 health supps at a time. Although who cares if I used loads of health supps I am not bothered. I used to 10 years ago but it was overkill and not needed. I also don't abuse gear but so what I have used higher doses but nothing compared to a lot of guys I know. Right now I am blasting full on using 850mg test and 175mg npp every 8 days. I am also using 40mg tbol daily now. If you think those are huge doses I don't know what to tell you.

I am afraid to lose gains? Are you getting mixed up with someone else. I used to come off everything all the time it's only fairly recently (last year) I decided never to come off everything cos I simply feel awful. I go down to 150mg test all the time though.

You seem to think I am hiding that pic. You do realize I posted it myself?? The reason it disappeared was tinypic (the site I used to upload it) basically shut down so I lost every pics I have ever posted on teh forum using that website. I have nothing to hide and I am an open book so I didn't take it down because the pic looked bad. I posted the pic knowing 100% how bad it looked and that was my point in posting it. I was lean at that time but that pic made me look like I didn't even train and was a normal fat person which again was the reason why I posted it. I don't even have that pic anymore but would gladly post it if I could. My phone broke so I have lost many pics. I have never taken down a single pic I have ever posted.

I am nothing special but wtf I don't look like I barely train. Even when I was natural I was ripped just slim as I am 6ft 2. What are you on about I eat cereal all the time? I have a log on this very forum and post my diet all the time. My diet is actually really good. Yes I like cereal but so what and I have barely had it recently but even if I did who cares. That distended pic from memory was after pizza and going through a few bowls of granola which I never do and I posted the pic for that very reason to show how sensitive my gut is.

I would never post a pic in a thread like this and again I am nothing special but where do you get I don't look like I even train just because I posted a terrible pic once. Did you see the last pic I posted? I am about 255 pounds and lean and so where do you get I look like I don't train from? You can't go by 1 bad pic. I could post a bad pic now at a weird angle if I wanted to. As I stated even at the time of that pic (1 week before or after) I actually looked decent but again the pic was to highlight the difference I can do in a few days of eating bad foods.

It was a waste of time even replying to you because you are a clueless idiot. You clearly have severe mental issues. I honestly reckon you won't even be able to get it up for that girl and that is part of the reason you post the way you do about being an animal etc. One of those all talk guys but get you in a room alone and you fall apart.

I was going to leave this thread but just saw some of his posts so will comment to this as well. What you don't get is I also read people's posts and I already knew Joltan was a complete tool and that was part of why I made those assumptions. He has clearly proved what a complete tool he is in the rest of this thread. I once thought he was about 18 and I think I asked but I see he is 35 which is crazy. You don't think he has issues now after he feels the need to post cheques and girls text messages to prove he is the man on a bodybuilding forum? Fact is most of us have these issues but this guy is on a whole different level. No need for more foods as he is clearly a tool and guys will see that. Now if he was 18 maybe I would understand but he is a grown man :eek:

Let's debate - I'm honest and genuine. I would like to know what or why you came to the conclusion I am a 'tool' even before this post. I didn't even call you a tool, I said you looked bad in one picture and it had an impact on me. And you know it is true, because it didn't take me long to find that thread from years ago. It really did have a huge impact on me.... and I'm sorry if that makes you upset. Post the pic up, we'll debate - and find out where the truth lies. We don't need to find out who is 'right' or 'wrong', let's see if we can put some quality content out on here that may be worth something to someone else.

I see how I came across after going on a rampage because I felt the need to defend myself. Either way it was wrong, and I did apologize to anyone. Nobody apologized to me, but that's fine... I don't need it.

The things I said about others, or how I feel are genuine - What I apologized for was replying back and the approach that I took. I took a 'I'll show these guys" approach. Which came across as me having a God Complex, or extremely egocentrically. I didn't post anything until i started getting called out - and even then I should have just ignored the comments. I did for two days, and just lost it on day 3.

I will give you all a little background information on me. I was physically and emotionally abused growing up, and grew up alone and in an BAD environment of hate. I was a kid, and it was my father telling me these things, of course I was going to believe him. When I was 13 my father hit me and knocked me out in the kitchen, in fight or flight mode, I grabbed the nearest item I could next to me to be able to defend myself if he hit me again... it was a butter knife. Never came at him, just stood my ground. He had my mother call the police on me, and they had me arrested and charged. I tried to tell the cops the true story, but who's parents who'd ever do something like that. They wouldn't take my word for it. Many other instances too, but what i'm trying to get at is I have a deep disrespect for people who talk down or or criitical of others, because I'm been through it, and it's ruined half of my life.

When I was younger, I would use it to take anger out on others... been in way too many fights to count, and a lot of times I would provoke them (embarrassingly). It's my BIGGEST REGRET of my lifetime, and something I really wish I could take back... People become a product of their environment and upbringing.

Later I took that hate, and used it as fuel to 'prove people wrong'. I still had that hate and anger deep inside me, but I learned to avoid confrontation if someone made me upset (which I didn't do here... smh), and I focused on one day showing everyone they were wrong, and that I was at least equal to them.

I am the farthest person from being an egocentric asshole, which I became last night on this thread because I literally flipped out after reading the negative comments. It's a trigger point for me, and you never know who you are talking to when you say things like that.

I have this painful fire inside that will never burn out. I've proved my father wrong and any others that doubted me, but in the end, it NEVER made me feel any better. Because it doesn't take away any of that pain or anger, you were raised with it. It is very hard to get rid of that mindset when you had it growing up your entire life.

I'm not an asshole.. I promise. I'm a human and sometimes flip out when I feel I'm getting attacked.

I have never posted about bad health issues ever. Unless you count a low HDL score on a blast cycle a bad health issue. I use supps to help with certain things on cycle (and they 100% do help) and some may think it's over the top but I literally use no more than about 8 health supps at a time. Although who cares if I used loads of health supps I am not bothered. I used to 10 years ago but it was overkill and not needed. I also don't abuse gear but so what I have used higher doses but nothing compared to a lot of guys I know. Right now I am blasting full on using 850mg test and 175mg npp every 8 days. I am also using 40mg tbol daily now. If you think those are huge doses I don't know what to tell you.

I am afraid to lose gains? Are you getting mixed up with someone else. I used to come off everything all the time it's only fairly recently (last year) I decided never to come off everything cos I simply feel awful. I go down to 150mg test all the time though.

You seem to think I am hiding that pic. You do realize I posted it myself?? The reason it disappeared was tinypic (the site I used to upload it) basically shut down so I lost every pics I have ever posted on teh forum using that website. I have nothing to hide and I am an open book so I didn't take it down because the pic looked bad. I posted the pic knowing 100% how bad it looked and that was my point in posting it. I was lean at that time but that pic made me look like I didn't even train and was a normal fat person which again was the reason why I posted it. I don't even have that pic anymore but would gladly post it if I could. My phone broke so I have lost many pics. I have never taken down a single pic I have ever posted.

I am nothing special but wtf I don't look like I barely train. Even when I was natural I was ripped just slim as I am 6ft 2. What are you on about I eat cereal all the time? I have a log on this very forum and post my diet all the time. My diet is actually really good. Yes I like cereal but so what and I have barely had it recently but even if I did who cares. That distended pic from memory was after pizza and going through a few bowls of granola which I never do and I posted the pic for that very reason to show how sensitive my gut is.

I would never post a pic in a thread like this and again I am nothing special but where do you get I don't look like I even train just because I posted a terrible pic once. Did you see the last pic I posted? I am about 255 pounds and lean and so where do you get I look like I don't train from? You can't go by 1 bad pic. I could post a bad pic now at a weird angle if I wanted to. As I stated even at the time of that pic (1 week before or after) I actually looked decent but again the pic was to highlight the difference I can do in a few days of eating bad foods.

Weren't you having issues with hematocrit or high RBC's? Pretty sure you mentioned it was getting high, and looking for alternatives other than dropping dosage?

Or am I mistaken you for someone else? I'm not on the this board often - so if that is NOT the case, then I apologize.

Let's PLEASE debate. I'm sure your a good guy.. we have opposing opinions. As I mentioned before above, I think you seem like a super good dude, caring and helpful.

Last comment on the distention pic - yes everyone can look bad after eating certain things, or certain angles, etc. But it wasn't that at all - It looked bad my friend, and only because you had posted the stuff you were taking. My takeaway from that was to stay away from high dosages like that. It may be worth it to you, but the risk/reward ratio isn't there for me.

We can debate on dosages and supplements used? You are 6'2 255lbs. That's great, I am 6'0 and 240lbs - I am prescribed 100mg test. Did a 8 week 500mg test cycle 16 years ago, tried a second cycle 750mg test, and some tren 8 weeks later. I ended up having panic attacks and came off right away. Never touched anything until I was prescribed 100mg test by my endocrinologist about 2 years ago. My natural test was under 100mg!!!!! And I have pictures of myself, and what I looked like with that low of test with just hard work.

So, it may be fruitful to debate to discuss dosage vs. results. We both can post up pictures and data.
I have no intention of being your enemy, I love people more than most, we can do it civil with the purpose of helping educate others on their approach. I've been treated badly my entire life, and it's made me very compassionate and caring person. I flipped out yesterday... in a matter of a couple hours, and i did it because I got angry. I'm human - it happens. I later even apologized for posting them.

Maybe it can save some lives - or save some people money. Or maybe you prove me wrong completely, either way we end up with more knowledge on the forum. Right?'

Weren't you having issues with hematocrit or high RBC's? Pretty sure you mentioned it was getting high, and looking for alternatives other than dropping dosage?

Or am I mistaken you for someone else? I'm not on the this board often - so if that is NOT the case, then I apologize.

No that's not me. My RBC's have been out of range before (once I think) but never really high. In 95% of my blood tests they have been in range. If my rbc's ever got really high I wouldn't think twice about dropping my dose or coming off.

I am not here to debate as there is nothing to debate you on. I was merely recommending you shouldn't worry so much about doing some water/carb manipulation protocol for a date. How if you keep in shape all year you have nothing worry about and don't stress the small things as girls generally don't care if you look 10% fuller and your vascularity is showing more.

You do you and I will do me. You obviously have issues but if you're happy then great and I wish you all the best. All you can do is try to be happy but I wouldn't live life trying to constantly prove to people you are this or that. That girl sounds like she will be some fun so go for it :D

It was a waste of time even replying to you because you are a clueless idiot. You clearly have severe mental issues. I honestly reckon you won't even be able to get it up for that girl and that is part of the reason you post the way you do about being an animal etc. One of those all talk guys but get you in a room alone and you fall apart.

All talk? Dude.. I am all action. I don't ever talk - I just posted my entire life on here showing my ACTIONS. Not any verbal bullshit.

And again I did it to defend myself.

You're starting to make this personal, rather than answer the issues at hand.

Let's PLEASE debate. I'm sure your a good guy.. we have opposing opinions. As I mentioned before above, I think you seem like a super good dude, caring and helpful.

Last comment on the distention pic - yes everyone can look bad after eating certain things, or certain angles, etc. But it wasn't that at all - It looked bad my friend, and only because you had posted the stuff you were taking. My takeaway from that was to stay away from high dosages like that. It may be worth it to you, but the risk/reward ratio isn't there for me.

We can debate on dosages and supplements used? You are 6'2 255lbs. That's great, I am 6'0 and 240lbs - I am prescribed 100mg test. Did a 8 week 500mg test cycle 16 years ago, tried a second cycle 750mg test, and some tren 8 weeks later. I ended up having panic attacks and came off right away. Never touched anything until I was prescribed 100mg test by my endocrinologist about 2 years ago. My natural test was under 100mg!!!!! And I have pictures of myself, and what I looked like with that low of test with just hard work.

So, it may be fruitful to debate to discuss dosage vs. results. We both can post up pictures and data.
I have no intention of being your enemy, I love people more than most, we can do it civil with the purpose of helping educate others on their approach. I've been treated badly my entire life, and it's made me very compassionate and caring person. I flipped out yesterday... in a matter of a couple hours, and i did it because I got angry. I'm human - it happens. I later even apologized for posting them.

Maybe it can save some lives - or save some people money. Or maybe you prove me wrong completely, either way we end up with more knowledge on the forum. Right?'

Again there is totally no need to debate. I don't even think we have opposing opinions. I posted that pic because it looked so bad. But I think you would be shocked how I looked 1 week later from that pic. It's hard to understand due to the severe distention and I can't recall details but I was actually lean. That pic made me look 30% bf but it was all water and bloat. I don't care what your stats are and again I don't see how it means anything. I merely posted mine because you said I look like I don't train. If you saw me in person I highly doubt you would think I don't train. I don't care if you got to 260 and 5% on 300mg test or 3000mg test as we are all different so it's not really applicable. Everyone needs different amounts and we all have different approaches so if someone can look amazing on low doses it doesn't change that. Again I was merely commenting on the opening post you made and I still stand by that view.

All talk? Dude.. I am all action. I don't ever talk - I just posted my entire life on here showing my ACTIONS. Not any verbal bullshit.

And again I did it to defend myself.

You're starting to make this personal, rather than answer the issues at hand.

What issues at hand? There are none. You genuinely sound like a crazy person and that isn't me being personal it's just fact. It's a waste of time replying to each other. You seem to want to post pics of your physique on your low doses so go ahead impress us all.

Thank you for the positive comments.

I'll address my thoughts on the other two:

1) Elvia - "How if you keep in shape all year you have nothing worry about and don't stress the small things as girls generally don't care if you look 10% fuller and your vascularity is showing more. "

Joltan - I do keep in good share all year and have nothing to worry about. BUT, in this particular circumstance that I'm walking into, it doesn't hurt me any and will take nearly zero effort on my part. I don't see the harm in asking - I really go 100% at everything, and I'm doing it because it makes me happy - It's not like it's going to starve me or hurt me in any way - why not do something extra on top if you want to? I agree that most girls won't care, but I wanted to (or was at least curious about it) because I can, and it won't hurt me in any other areas of my life. I LOVE to be productive, I'm always trying to find more things I can do to better myself.

2) I may have mixed you up for another memeber than (nothuman, maybe?). Somebody was having issues with high hematocrit, and asked for advice on how to lower it. It was brought up on a few different occasions. I remember it, because I was like 'man, this guy just needs to drop his dose for a little bit, because he might end up hurting himself. ' - nothing personal, and must have been someone else.

3) You said I may have issues... this is correct. I'm pretty straight headed, but where my faults lie is where I was abused, and always had something to prove to my father. If you knew me, and the situation you would understand. My drive to succeed comes from that. I DO consider it an issue, but as a product of my environment growing up. Those things you can't control. It's not a bad 'issue' to have - but if you start being a dickhead like I was and showing off because people pissed you off (which I really wish some people could just man up and admit - a lot of the comments were uncalled for...), then it becomes an issue.

I am actually a super quiet reserved person. I'm just easily triggered (sometimes), when I feel I am being attacked.

Again, I would still love to debate, and maybe I can even start a new thread on my protocol, and you could add some comments. What you agree with, or disagree with. Pre-TRT I was 160lbs shredded, I went on 100mg test soon after and I put on 70lbs in a year or so. It's quite the story... and I think I have some really innovative tips to help others. I wouldn't consider myself a 'smart' guy, but I am unique and find new ways to do things. I'm pretty sure I found a really good system using super low amounts.

Okay... If you don't it's fine, but I think it could save some peoples health and even life.

Just comparing high dose vs. low dose, and then we can even take in training and diet too.

That's what this site is all about - let's find the right ways to do things, and new ways that might work better. Help others and eachother.

Let's turn this regrettable thread into some positive.

It's okay though - I get it. I don't really want to post my private life and pictures on here either, but I think I could help improve some peoples heatlh, so I'm considering posting. Maybe I will anyway soon... so if you see that check out my thread and give some thoughts.

And again - to anyone I called out, I do apologize and am sincere. I'm a really easy person to get along with, just got pissed off for a minute because I felt attacked. People talking down to me, hits a nerve that I try to keep covered, always. I made it two days, but third day lost my battle. I'm sure EVERYONE on this forum, can relate to this in some way.

I hope at least some people can come forward and admit their comments were over the top, as well...

If you look at all my posts, everything has been positive, helpful. I originally got in here just for training discussion since I wasn't into AAS. I'm not an egocentric asshole, I'm just someone who is trying to prove the egocentric assholes that I am at least equal to them (my father mainly). I never flash anything, or show people any of the stuff I did here - again, maybe I was being insecure, but the reasons for the post were genuine - to prove those people wrong that talked down to me. It upsets me more than most, because of my history.

I dislike egocentric people more than anyone... I am succesful now because I have always been SUPER critical of myself, I was never good enough for myself (because thats how i was raised), and then in my thirties everything starting coming together and i have finally been able to prove those people wrong.

I'm here to help.

Okay... If you don't it's fine, but I think it could save some peoples health and even life.

Just comparing high dose vs. low dose, and then we can even take in training and diet too.

That's what this site is all about - let's find the right ways to do things, and new ways that might work better. Help others and eachother.

It's okay though - I get it. I don't really want to post my private life and pictures on here either, but I think I could help improve some peoples heatlh, so I'm considering posting. Maybe I will anyway soon... so if you see that check out my thread and give some thoughts.
This isn't a shot at you, but I would love to see before and after pics, cause 70lbs in a year is crazy. I'm happy if I manage to put on 5lbs of muscle in a year. Also, if you posted a current pic, it would be much easier for guys to make suggestions on how to alter your physique last minute.

It's not about that. You post to me like I never post or add anything on here. I didn't even know my post count but I see it's over 23,000 so it's obviously a lot. I love this forum and I post daily about the stuff you just mentioned. I post private info on here all the time. I have done multiple logs as well. I post about my training and diet all the time. I am an open book and share everything so I am not bothered about people finding out about me. I even post holiday photos but like the distended one many of those were lost as well. This forum is full of useful info on training and diet. I just don't see the need in posting it right now when I already post it daily. We could be here all night comparing notes because like most people on here I have tried everything over the years. I have tried low and "high" doses. I always recommend lower doses but at the same time I am a realist and I know how many bullshit so there are 2 sides to the coin. Although most people don't need to dose really high but everyone's definition of low and high are different.

I think I take more moderate amounts but I am fine going higher if I need to but side effects usually stop me. So I won't post I am gaining loads on 200mg test but at the same time I don't exactly go crazy. I can look my best on 40mg test and 40mg tren daily and anything over that is just a bonus. I have used over 2 grams before and it's not essential but it obviously helped me so I would never act like it didn't (common with others). But trust me 2 grams is not that high at all. I am on here daily and post a lot so I think most know my views by now. If you ever start a thread that would be great and sure I will comment. I only ever try to be positive (there are exceptions) so I would never post negatively in someone's log.

Francis:

I don't expect ANYBODY on this forum to back a guy up with 150 posts in 5 years (or whatever it is now), vs. all of the people in the forum that had something negative to say, that spew out half of the material on this forum on a daily basis. Especially Elvia, who is active 24/7, and adds something to every post, even when he has no basis for doing so. His answers are long, doesn't how to write correctly or space paragraphs, and is very difficult to read (and it's fine, I'm not talking shit... I I usually skip over the lengthy responses, because of it). The guy is giving his opinion, and he is trying to be helpful, so I respect him for that. And it's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion and he clearly loves being part of the community here. I think he's a fine guy, and probably super caring individual... what I brought up before was only the picture. I would like to talk about it because it had an impact on me, and I think it will help steer others in the right direction as well.

None of the veterans or friends, are going to stick up for the guy with 150 posts that doesn't know anybody. I get that, completely. No comment needed. PM me if you want to talk.

I appreciate what you did - at least somebody said something. Sorry if I made you look like a dick after the fact - you didn't know I was going to go on attack mode, so no one will hold any ill will against you.

There are a few people on this board that keep me stopping by to read info, because they seem to give out quality information and I deem as valuable members to the board:

Emeric (on dosages, hard work, and protocols - hard worker and intelligent.. very similar approach that I take on things)
Meadows (quality nutrition and training advice.
Concreter (doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about him, steers his own path in life. My kind of person. Elon Musk type personality.)
There are others as well... especially some really good ones, I can't think of at the moment. But these are the people I can think of, that I enjoy reading what they have to say. If I missed anybody, you probably already know who you are.

I sincerely appreciate the respect but please don't put me in the list with those guys, I don't know shit for shit compared to any of them I don't have 1% of the experience or knowledge. That's why a lot of my posts are not about technical things they are usually pointing someone in the right direction about things or just obvious common sense stuff I have researched myself, or just off topic shit because quite frankly if I don't know what I'm talking I'm not going to open my mouth and act like I know something when it's really just something I read from someone else. Mostly anything I share that has anything technical value is because it's my PERSONAL experience and I have something to contribute in regards to that alone, not because I know something more than anyone else because I definitely don't.

You know who does unequivocally belong on that list though? Elvia!

Let's debate - I'm honest and genuine. I would like to know what or why you came to the conclusion I am a 'tool' even before this post. I didn't even call you a tool, I said you looked bad in one picture and it had an impact on me. And you know it is true, because it didn't take me long to find that thread from years ago. It really did have a huge impact on me.... and I'm sorry if that makes you upset. Post the pic up, we'll debate - and find out where the truth lies. We don't need to find out who is 'right' or 'wrong', let's see if we can put some quality content out on here that may be worth something to someone else.

I see how I came across after going on a rampage because I felt the need to defend myself. Either way it was wrong, and I did apologize to anyone. Nobody apologized to me, but that's fine... I don't need it.

The things I said about others, or how I feel are genuine - What I apologized for was replying back and the approach that I took. I took a 'I'll show these guys" approach. Which came across as me having a God Complex, or extremely egocentrically. I didn't post anything until i started getting called out - and even then I should have just ignored the comments. I did for two days, and just lost it on day 3.

I will give you all a little background information on me. I was physically and emotionally abused growing up, and grew up alone and in an BAD environment of hate. I was a kid, and it was my father telling me these things, of course I was going to believe him. When I was 13 my father hit me and knocked me out in the kitchen, in fight or flight mode, I grabbed the nearest item I could next to me to be able to defend myself if he hit me again... it was a butter knife. Never came at him, just stood my ground. He had my mother call the police on me, and they had me arrested and charged. I tried to tell the cops the true story, but who's parents who'd ever do something like that. They wouldn't take my word for it. Many other instances too, but what i'm trying to get at is I have a deep disrespect for people who talk down or or criitical of others, because I'm been through it, and it's ruined half of my life.

When I was younger, I would use it to take anger out on others... been in way too many fights to count, and a lot of times I would provoke them (embarrassingly). It's my BIGGEST REGRET of my lifetime, and something I really wish I could take back... People become a product of their environment and upbringing.

Later I took that hate, and used it as fuel to 'prove people wrong'. I still had that hate and anger deep inside me, but I learned to avoid confrontation if someone made me upset (which I didn't do here... smh), and I focused on one day showing everyone they were wrong, and that I was at least equal to them.

I am the farthest person from being an egocentric asshole, which I became last night on this thread because I literally flipped out after reading the negative comments. It's a trigger point for me, and you never know who you are talking to when you say things like that.

I have this painful fire inside that will never burn out. I've proved my father wrong and any others that doubted me, but in the end, it NEVER made me feel any better. Because it doesn't take away any of that pain or anger, you were raised with it. It is very hard to get rid of that mindset when you had it growing up your entire life.

I'm not an asshole.. I promise. I'm a human and sometimes flip out when I feel I'm getting attacked.

Since you completely ignored my peace offering, I'll debate ya.

Picture a 35 year old, mature, adult male

He goes online to ask how to carb deplete for a date
He refers to women as "bitches"
When someone's opinion differs, he doesn't ask why, he refers to calling them idiots
He posts screenshots of private, sexual conversations.... for no real reason
He posts pics of his bank account.... for no real reason
He uses phrases like, "I go 100% at life"
He literally talks about walking around with my severed head

I'm not attacking you. I'm saying, objectively.... if you picture the above, don't you get the image of a 35-40 year old guy who is extremely insecure, wearing an affliction shirt, trying to hit on every girl at a bar like he's 19, trying to puff his chest out any time something goes wrong, bragging about cars, bragging about having sex. It literally sounds like a pro-wrestling promo.

You have an issue. And rather than say, hey you know what, more than one person is saying that what I'm doing is pretty overkill for a date, maybe I should reflect on that. You know, as a mature person would do. You start throwing a tantrum and saying "look how much money I have, I'm the man, I go 100%, Look at this girl, look how bad she wants me, check out what car I drive, you're not on my level"....

You're not impressing anyone, I'm telling you, if you read back what you posted in five years, you will cringe so unbelievably hard. When you "defend" yourself the way you do, nobody is impressed, you just sound tacky, uneducated and like a child. It's not an attack, you obviously are a driven individual and have potential in many areas of life, it's a shame to see you behave in a way that completely undermines that. It's not intimidating, it's sad.

Let's not get too frustrated at the OP and this thread. I blame his theatrics on the overall direction of society as of late. Instead of focusing on our own actions we now first concern ourselves with what we believe other people should think. This approach entirely negates our own personal responsibility while projecting a righteous holier than thou attitude onto people we feel the need to bully and control. Over a century ago, sociology pioneer George Mead laid out his theory on the self, me and I. He posited that our sense of self is created through an internalization of how we believe others perceive us. Our modem paradigm, as demonstrated by this the preceding pages of rigorous discussion, is actually the converse. We start with our idea of self and then attempt to force that others to perceive us in that way. In the end it is as futile and stupid as it sounds. This is why for the most part I walk through life pretending to be a deaf mute.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws