YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

I think the definition of a grown up or a man that I have and what the OP has are completely different. Take the following suggestions on board if you wish.

1. You are more than a bank balance, a car collection or others perceived ideas.
2. Be humble. In time you will have way more impact on people by just being humble.
3. If you can't respect yourself and others, it is highly unlikely others will respect you.

I think the definition of a grown up or a man that I have and what the OP has are completely different. Take the following suggestions on board if you wish.

1. You are more than a bank balance, a car collection or others perceived ideas.
2. Be humble. In time you will have way more impact on people by just being humble.
3. If you can't respect yourself and others, it is highly unlikely others will respect you.

All three of these would have releveance, if it weren't for the fact that I never posted any of those things until 2 days later after several hateful comments. I defended myself - and I later apologized for 'how' I defended myself. I felt attacked and instead of just ignoring them, or debating them smartly (waste of time anyway), I got pissed and said 'I'll attack back and show them'.

So, you can perceive me however you'd like - I said those things in defense mode.

The people that read this thread (large majority are non-posters) will see right through the bro bullshit and see that I was the one that was attacked unfairly. I have 150 posts, and keep to myself. I called out the people that said anything that hateful, several of them post on here daily. So, who do you think is going to stick up for me?

But, it is still clear as DAY to anyone who reads this, where the truth lies.

Keep trying to get board brownie points - because if you defend them, maybe it will help them feel a little more secure about themselves.

If you've got hateful shit to say, then go f yourself.

Man... this new Z06 is really badass. Hell of a day yesterday. Where are the haters at?

Attachments

• Cedar 1 nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.25xxxxxxxxxxxx resized for smaller image.jpg
    Cedar 1 nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.25xxxxxxxxxxxx resized for smaller image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
This isn't a shot at you, but I would love to see before and after pics, cause 70lbs in a year is crazy. I'm happy if I manage to put on 5lbs of muscle in a year. Also, if you posted a current pic, it would be much easier for guys to make suggestions on how to alter your physique last minute.

Yes... it is very crazy. I am 35 and have been lifting my entire life. Before I would have given my left nut to gain 5lbs of muscle in a year.

A caveat, is that I was recently diagnosed with extremely low natural levels of T, and I haven't taken any cycles pretty much ever. Once did 500mg 15 years ago... anyways, my testosterone level was at like 70 to start... very, very bad. And I was in GREAT shape with my levels at 70. So I know nutrition, and training very well. I had to work hard or else nothing worked.

Once they put me on 100mg TRT my levels shot up to 1200 or 1500, and my body responded super well. It's crazy, and I would love to post a whole thread about it - and even talk beginners into lower doses. If you are genuinely interested, shoot me a PM. I will show you before and afters, and give you my entire system. There are a couple things I did other than that, but my AAS never went above 300mg during that entire year. The 300mg was for a couple weeks most, it wasn't improving anything so I dropped it. I did run at 200mg for a few months though.

I went from 6'0 160 (lean), to 6'0 230 (mostly lean, and obviously holding more water - but jacked). My transformation would blow a lot of peoples minds, and educate a lot of people on this board.

Unfortunately, a lot of people now have a hard on for me for sticking up for myself and calling out big shots on the board, so clearly not a good idea to post publicly or even anything on this forum anymore. But if you are genuine - we can talk and I'll share.

I sincerely appreciate the respect but please don't put me in the list with those guys, I don't know shit for shit compared to any of them I don't have 1% of the experience or knowledge. That's why a lot of my posts are not about technical things they are usually pointing someone in the right direction about things or just obvious common sense stuff I have researched myself, or just off topic shit because quite frankly if I don't know what I'm talking I'm not going to open my mouth and act like I know something when it's really just something I read from someone else. Mostly anything I share that has anything technical value is because it's my PERSONAL experience and I have something to contribute in regards to that alone, not because I know something more than anyone else because I definitely don't.

You know who does unequivocally belong on that list though? Elvia!

I respectfully disagree. IMO, he vomits all over the forum, speaks out when he shouldn't and has nothing to contribute, but gives his opinion. In terrible shape for what he does. But, I'm not doubting that most of the posters on this forum will stick up for him. Bro's first, honor second.

It's fine - but he doesn't belong on that list.

I mean the guy does post more than anyone else on this forum, that's got to be worth something right?

Quality shouldn't matter at all. Quantity over quality is always better, right? I mean the guy never logs off of the board for gods sake.

smh

I'm going to be 100% with everyone here... Elvia literally spends his entire day all week on this message board AND EVERYONE ON HERE KNOWS IT. If people didn't run to his defense, it would be pretty fucking pitiful.... So I totally get that - but just because you stick up for someone doesn't help persuade somebody's perception of the issue at hand. They'll still see it clearly. But guys, you will quickly see a majority of opinions shift as the 'bro's come to his defense, and anybody else shit talking that I called out.

But again, to the people out there that have bullies and shit talkers in their life - never fucking believe them. Even when they band together like this, it doesn't make it anymore true. Think about the whole picture - I am a nobody on this forum and contribute nothing. The dude that called me out spends probably 5-6 hours a day on here. Don't be like Elvia or the people coming to his defense. I don't have, or never had tried to have, a single friend on this forum. That is a major waste of time for me... so nobody will be coming to my defense, and it's okay.

Live your life true to yourself, believe in yourself, and work hard. You will live the life you want. I think I will leave it at that, and let people come to their own conclusions about this thread.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Great quote. What this means is, idiots band together and never question norms.

I respectfully disagree. IMO, he vomits all over the forum, speaks out when he shouldn't and has nothing to contribute, but gives his opinion. In terrible shape for what he does. But, I'm not doubting that most of the posters on this forum will stick up for him. Bro's first, honor second.

It's fine - but he doesn't belong on that list.

I was going to leave this now as there is no point. What I don't get is you posted all this stuff about me which was completely wrong and you must have being getting me mixed up with various people. Posted how I have health issues which I don't. Then you post I don't look like I even train. How I abuse gear etc. You clearly have mental issues and you just attack over the slightest thing. Anyone who reads this whole thread will probably feel sorry for you. They will think you are very mental. This is not the board regulars ganging up on you. Most have been kind even after you insulted them. I don't hold any malice towards you I genuinely don't even care.

To me it's a pointless situation so I am not going to argue back anymore. I would never try to make someone think like me as I don't care but anyone who reads your posts will know what I mean. You post like I am sad etc for being on this forum so much but you have no idea. I live an amazing life and I am usually very happy and life is a gift. It makes me laugh how you post those things about the girl like showing off when you have no idea most of us just laugh because we have been there and done that so many times. You are truly the one without honour.

You could look amazing on 100mg test and that doesn't change anything as some guys just have it and don't need higher doses. Nevertheless, I would love to see how you actually look now. I can post a pic of me as well. I am an open book when it comes to doses and I tell people what I use but at the same time I know I could look my best on low doses and high doses are not always needed. A little test and 40mg tren a per day and I am gtg. But I will still tell people what I am really on and quite honestly it's far from abuse. Although guys like you who grow 70 pounds of solid muscle on 200mg will look at 1g as abuse and I genuinely don't care.

I am nothing special and never post like I am but I certainly look like I train and I bet I would dwarf you in person. You posted you are 240 pounds so here is a pic of me (have a few on this comp) when I dieted a bit at around that weight. I wasn't even use much gear then as well but again a little tren can go a very long way...

I haven't even read this thread through.

But in all honesty no girl gives a flying fuck about you looking peaked for a date.

If you already have the date then they are clearly interested and you have already met their standards for looks.

Best bet is to loosen up and be cool and make her laugh.

I haven't even read this thread through.

But in all honesty no girl gives a flying fuck about you looking peaked for a date.

If you already have the date then they are clearly interested and you have already met their standards for looks.

Best bet is to loosen up and be cool and make her laugh.

Please read the whole thread. It will explain a lot... well it's a complete disaster but just read it :eek:

I was going to leave this now as there is no point. What I don't get is you posted all this stuff about me which was completely wrong and you must have being getting me mixed up with various people. Posted how I have health issues which I don't. Then you post I don't look like I even train. How I abuse gear etc. You clearly have mental issues and you just attack over the slightest thing. Anyone who reads this whole thread will probably feel sorry for you. They will think you are very mental. This is not the board regulars ganging up on you. Most have been kind even after you insulted them. I don't hold any malice towards you I genuinely don't even care.

To me it's a pointless situation so I am not going to argue back anymore. I would never try to make someone think like me as I don't care but anyone who reads your posts will know what I mean. You post like I am sad etc for being on this forum so much but you have no idea. I live an amazing life and I am usually very happy and life is a gift. It makes me laugh how you post those things about the girl like showing off when you have no idea most of us just laugh because we have been there and done that so many times. You are truly the one without honour.

You could look amazing on 100mg test and that doesn't change anything as some guys just have it and don't need higher doses. Nevertheless, I would love to see how you actually look now. I can post a pic of me as well. I am an open book when it comes to doses and I tell people what I use but at the same time I know I could look my best on low doses and high doses are not always needed. A little test and 40mg tren a per day and I am gtg. But I will still tell people what I am really on and quite honestly it's far from abuse. Although guys like you who grow 70 pounds of solid muscle on 200mg will look at 1g as abuse and I genuinely don't care.

I am nothing special and never post like I am but I certainly look like I train and I bet I would dwarf you in person. You posted you are 240 pounds so here is a pic of me (have a few on this comp) when I dieted a bit at around that weight. I wasn't even use much gear then as well but again a little tren can go a very long way...

You look amazing, great job.

Don't worry about this Jolton guy.... I've literally called out a truce, he ignored it. I tried debating his points in a rational, calm manner.... he ignored me again. He says he's sorry for how he acted..... then goes back to posting a pic of his car. He calls you out for "always being online", yet he just spent the entire weekend posting pics of his bank account and cars on the same forum.

When I run into people like him in real life, I always picture them as a baby.... not in a demeaning way, like, I literally think "wow, this person was a baby at one point, just like all of us.... and at some point in life he got dealt a bad hand, or wasn't treated right, or bullied, or something went wrong, and now he acts the way he does because of his past".

I can't be upset with him, it's more like feeling really sad.... like when you see a girl with gigantic fake boobs and giant collagen lips and you just think "Damn, I wonder if her dad never showed her love or what."

You're picking a fight with the wrong member Joltan, Elvia has always been helpful and a class act on this forum from everything I've seen so there's no reason to attack him even though you think he looks like shit for what he takes. (Which I don't agree with but okay, that's your prerogative. I think he's bigger than his low dosages so to speak so he's doing just fine imo. And his dosages ARE low for someone his size, let's keep it real.)

And I'm saying this as someone that is as neutral as they come, I've never exchanged PM's with Elvia and I don't know anything about him other than what he posts on here.

You're picking a fight with the wrong member Joltan, Elvia has always been helpful and a class act on this forum from everything I've seen so there's no reason to attack him even though you think he looks like shit for what he takes. (Which I don't agree with but okay, that's your prerogative. I think he's bigger than his low dosages so to speak so he's doing just fine imo. And his dosages ARE low for someone his size, let's keep it real.)

And I'm saying this as someone that is as neutral as they come, I've never exchanged PM's with Elvia and I don't know anything about him other than what he posts on here.

Thanks. Doses are a weird thing in many ways. If a guy takes 2 grams he is deemed to need to look like x. If he takes 3 grams then he should look like y. Many have these depictions in their head. It's all bullshit at the end of the day and there are so many variables. Fact is if I went on a huge dose of test from tomorrow I would start to look worse and I would feel horrible as well. It's not as clear cut as many seem to think. I could dose 20mg test p and 30mg tren a and create one of my best looks ever. I don't consider my doses high at all. I think if people met me in person especially who don't know much about me they would be surprised how big I am. Although who cares and even if I wanted to take 3 grams of this and that why should that change anything. It's the inexperienced guys who think drugs are everything that believe you should be 2 times bigger on 2 g compared to 1 g. There is much more to it than that. Often too many drugs go against someone and to look good you definitely don't need high doses. At the same time I am a realist and I personally know what a lot of freaks take. It's funny there are guys on this forum and the likes of Joltan suck up to them and when they post pics they are told wow etc. Some of these guys are genetics freaks as well. However some are also using well over 4 grams and not test and primo either... test, tren , adrol, avar etc.

I am not here to defend my doses and I couldn't care less and if I did care I wouldn't be so open about what I do in the first place. There is a reason many don't post what they are on because they can't be bothered with these guys. Even if they are on fairly low there will always be that guy who thinks you are dosing far too high and he could look better on 200mg test. Guys should actually appreciate honest guys more as so many bullshit. So if I am running 5 grams and look like shit at least you can learn from that. You can't truly learn from a guy who says he comes off all the time or using trt when his cruise is really 1g test. Although as I posted the most I have used is about 2.5g and it meant nothing. I have done many 2g cycles in the past and of course they have helped me build muscle over the years. Although in the last 2 years I am usually in the 600-1.5g range not counting off/trt periods. Some can think that is really low for my development or really high and I am abusing myself who really cares. We all have different opinions. I find a lot of guys who go on about that's too much etc have never even built an impressive physique to begin with.

I am not trying to defend myself because I know everything he stated about me is bullshit. I am a good person who genuinely cares and I give good advice. I have spent years researching and experimenting so I am not going to downplay myself because some mental case on a forum who knows nothing about me suddenly posts I talk nonsense all day and I look like I have never trained in my life. Anyone with a brain can see who has the problem in this thread. The fact I just called him a mental case means this will carry on and on as well so I am not going to bother debating with him ever again.

Joltan is going to post a pic of how he looks now.

3, 2, 1...

You know what I never understood about him.....what do the girls even matter if theyre all paid for? Seriously whats special about the company of women if you had to pay for them?

I’ve never paid for pussy in my life and I never will, i don’t have anything against guys that do I understand the need to get off. Pretty much all my friends have or still do, but you pay the chick to leave......right? Who brags about paying girls to spend time with them what kinda loser shit is that?

Trust me I’m not some virtue signaling douche bag I think they’re all hoes in one way or another.....but I just never understood why he’s so revered by guys. What because he has the money to pay for pussy? It’s kinda pathetic....

You know what I never understood about him.....what do the girls even matter if theyre all paid for? Seriously whats special about the company of women if you had to pay for them?

I’ve never paid for pussy in my life and I never will, i don’t have anything against guys that do I understand the need to get off. Pretty much all my friends have or still do, but you pay the chick to leave......right? Who brags about paying girls to spend time with them what kinda loser shit is that?

Trust me I’m not some virtue signaling douche bag I think they’re all hoes in one way or another.....but I just never understood why he’s so revered by guys. What because he has the money to pay for pussy? It’s kinda pathetic....

I agree with this 100%... Never understood it either, being that majorly successful and with so much money... I know a couple girls down here in MIA who were reached out to by him/his team to be paid to hang out with him and take pics and do stuff on IG etc...

He’s super successful financially, granted, but he’s got MAJOR self esteem and insecurity issues... He tried to be a Navy SEAL and failed that shit like 3x, I guess that was a venture trying to prove to his super rich dad that he could do something on his own (his dad was one of those Wall Street super millionaire fraud guys from the 80’s) and he had a trust fund too which he hates being asked about and admitting about.. He even PAID over $1 million to have a small part in that movie Lone Survivor and when Hollywood edited him to basically only being in the background for 10 seconds, so he tried sueing the director and producers etc...

He started his venture in the cannabis industry as soon as it turned recreational in Cali and I know a lot of people in that industry who have nothing good to say about him or that business of his either.

I recently heard him in an interview talking about how he wants to become a billionaire then run for president lmao...

He just comes off as a really insecure guy who needs to show off and have attention to feel good about himself... I honestly feel bad for the guy in some ways, with him, it’s clear as day to see that money isn’t everything..

I agree with this 100%... Never understood it either, being that majorly successful and with so much money... I know a couple girls down here in MIA who were reached out to by him/his team to be paid to hang out with him and take pics and do stuff on IG etc...

He’s super successful financially, granted, but he’s got MAJOR self esteem and insecurity issues... He tried to be a Navy SEAL and failed that shit like 3x, I guess that was a venture trying to prove to his super rich dad that he could do something on his own (his dad was one of those Wall Street super millionaire fraud guys from the 80’s) and he had a trust fund too which he hates being asked about and admitting about.. He even PAID over $1 million to have a small part in that movie Lone Survivor and when Hollywood edited him to basically only being in the background for 10 seconds, so he tried sueing the director and producers etc...

He started his venture in the cannabis industry as soon as it turned recreational in Cali and I know a lot of people in that industry who have nothing good to say about him or that business of his either.

I recently heard him in an interview talking about how he wants to become a billionaire then run for president lmao...

He just comes off as a really insecure guy who needs to show off and have attention to feel good about himself... I honestly feel bad for the guy in some ways, with him, it’s clear as day to see that money isn’t everything..

I didn’t even know any of that stuff about him, I just always thought it was pathetic to show off that you’re with all these girls but they’re only there for the money. It explains a lot though, he’s obviously on a much grander scale but I’ve got friends just like him who want nothing out of life but to show themselves out. To each their own I suppose but I find it sad to live like that. Why would you want to spend your time and life with people who don’t really want to be spending it with you? Then to show it off.....I don’t get it.

Since you completely ignored my peace offering, I'll debate ya.

Picture a 35 year old, mature, adult male

He goes online to ask how to carb deplete for a date
He refers to women as "bitches"
When someone's opinion differs, he doesn't ask why, he refers to calling them idiots
He posts screenshots of private, sexual conversations.... for no real reason
He posts pics of his bank account.... for no real reason
He uses phrases like, "I go 100% at life"
He literally talks about walking around with my severed head

I'm not attacking you. I'm saying, objectively.... if you picture the above, don't you get the image of a 35-40 year old guy who is extremely insecure, wearing an affliction shirt, trying to hit on every girl at a bar like he's 19, trying to puff his chest out any time something goes wrong, bragging about cars, bragging about having sex. It literally sounds like a pro-wrestling promo.

You have an issue. And rather than say, hey you know what, more than one person is saying that what I'm doing is pretty overkill for a date, maybe I should reflect on that. You know, as a mature person would do. You start throwing a tantrum and saying "look how much money I have, I'm the man, I go 100%, Look at this girl, look how bad she wants me, check out what car I drive, you're not on my level"....

You're not impressing anyone, I'm telling you, if you read back what you posted in five years, you will cringe so unbelievably hard. When you "defend" yourself the way you do, nobody is impressed, you just sound tacky, uneducated and like a child. It's not an attack, you obviously are a driven individual and have potential in many areas of life, it's a shame to see you behave in a way that completely undermines that. It's not intimidating, it's sad.

lol
i havent seen one mature male comment in this thread.
even mine is kind jv n bitchy as i cant believe any of this is true....
im out!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost