over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for using Pro Tan

#1- dump the shit out into a tuperware bowl and apply it like stain. It will not leave your bathroom a mess from overspray, your wife will not kill you, but also it goes on thicker. And for your first coat you especially want it on thick.

#2- Dry it with a hair dryer, the faster you can dry it the less chance of it running or going on uneven.

#3- shower before each coat, preferably a cold shower. The cold water will tighten your skin and also close the pours so the next coat goes on easier. also, showering off is crucial because it removes the excess allows for an even coat

#4- Before your first coat dry off with a towel soaked in isopropyl rubbing alcohol.

#5- Use a sock for your face. It allows you to lightne the coat a little and blend it in better with your neck as opposed to the sponge applicator.

#6- ONLY USE DREAM TAN IF YOUR BONE DRY. If you are not completely dry it will give you a smoother appearance

#7- Not sure how true this is, but my friend and I have a theory on it. I wait until Fri to do all 4-5 coats of Pro Tan. The Pro Tan contains some acetone/alcohol in it that seems to dry your skin a good deal. It will make you look good AT FIRST. But your bodies natural defense I believe will begin to take over if applied too early and hold water/moisture to the skin to defend itself. By waiting until Fri you'll stay dry and tight and this will be avoided. Like I said, not sure about any scientific evidence of this, but I swear it works better!!

Hope this helps someone!!

umm why the drying off with a towel soaked in rubbing alcohol?

It just gives an extra clean/dry surface for the 1st coat to stick to. That first coat can be a bitch ya know, I mean sometimes it just does not want to stick on as good as the additional coats of pro tan

if you start friday, how many coats are you looking at putting on in that one day? in my experience, 5 or more seems best with protan...

why shower? it's alcohol based. I just think it's just wasting with more coats if you shower...

I have tried it most ways, the last time I just waited till the Friday. Emptied it into a blow and we used a tanning mitt to apply. I liked the end result more than painting and showering. I think Michelle liked it more to, I used to feel sorry for her painting me, then me showering, her painting and at some stage shaving me again exfoliating, moisturizing and painting from Wednesday till Saturday.:) Phewwwww hard work.

Also I hate the smell of protan.

go spend 30 bucks at a craft store and get an airbrush...saves a TON of time...coats go on thick and even...

I just get a foam rollar and a paint tin and pour it in, run the roller in it, roll a little of the excess off like if you were gonna paint a wall and start rolling, goes on smooth as silk.

go spend 30 bucks at a craft store and get an airbrush...saves a TON of time...coats go on thick and even...

Is this an airbrush that would use some form of compressed air? If so could you elaborate on the protocol?

I don't compete, but I like Melanotan II....Sub-q injection is quick and easy

I had never heard of this til now.. It looks very interesting. Do you know if it is available for purchase, and at what cost?

An airbrush system is the best and easiest way to do it. But if you don't have that and are on a budget, scrub it on with a rag.

Is this an airbrush that would use some form of compressed air? If so could you elaborate on the protocol?

Sure thing...I went to "Michaels" craft store and just bought a $30.00 airbrush...Yes it requires a form of compressed air...They sell cans of compressed air for like 10 buck for a big one...Get 2 of those and you should be good...once you get all that just hook it up and start spraying...

excellent tips, thank-you :) Ironwill and I will be painting each other at the same time!! Could get interesting ;)

I had never heard of this til now.. It looks very interesting. Do you know if it is available for purchase, and at what cost?

Oh shit dude, you've never heard of this? Let me tell you guys something, this product does not have many reviews because its still kind of new to the bodybuilding community. Lets face it, most guys would rather spend a couple hundred bucks on some groceries or gear, but this shit is KILLER!!! It'll make you dark as fuck, jack your libido through the roof, and just increase your sense of well being. It's strange but the shit kind of mellows me out, just relaxes me after I take it. I think it was originally intended to help with testicular atrophy. But guys, seriously this shit is one of the best things to use if your "cruising" or on some down time.

I know a guy how used it for two weeks and saw no results whatsoever, he complained to the source and the source asked him do we get much sun lite over here. It was winter so the weather is pretty dim, so he was advised to go use the tanning booth. He left the house white and his wife did not recognize him when he got back because he was so dark. Never tried the stuff myself, if it does not make you grow or shed body fat it dose not get much attention.

An airbrush system is the best and easiest way to do it. But if you don't have that and are on a budget, scrub it on with a rag.

I am going to give it a try, I personal train the girl who owns the studio were you get airbrushed and she offered her services before my last show. But I was not to sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131