over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips on switching from natty to juiced?

SemiIntense

Registered
As as some of you know after 15 years of mostly being natural (gave in for one year in my early twenties) I've decided I'm going on test permanently, just blasting at 500 and cruising at 125-200 along with an AI. That's it for now, I think that should be more than enough considering I'm just going to eventually compete in physique or muscle-model.

As far as training, any differences I should make note of.... higher volume/lower volume etc., or just keep it the same?

I'm just a push/pull/legs 2x a week (6 days total) with zero cardio guy at the moment, I get cut purely from pretty drastic caloric cuts. At 15 years it's kind of tough to say what works or doesn't work for me since at this point my gains have reached their limit and no matter what I do I stay the same size.

I had thought about switching to push/pull/legs (or a 4 day split) with three LISS cardio days in between just for overall health but I've had some people tell me I'd benefit from the higher freq. on gear and would be throwing that away.... I'm not sure I buy that or not, I mean even on gear I'm eventually going to hit a limit.

Well it sounds like as far as dosages go you have your head set on straight, which is fantastic. As far as training goes, natty or not I have always prospered with a twice weekly frequency, currently the push pull legs split you listed done six days a week.

Dont bulk up and over eat. Keep your abs.

That's actually my plan for here on out, I'm looking for a bit more size but my main goal is to stay single digits close to year round without losing fullness. Im 5'7 170, very low singles natural.... hoping to just bump that up to about 180, i'd be stoked if I got up to 185 with the same conditioning as now

I have a super slow metabolism though, I was never fat as a kid or anything, I just never ate much. My body seems to function on very little food and I'm never really hungry.... I do believe this is part of why I lose so much fullness since by the time I'm shredded I'm literally eating protein and basically nothing but vegetables and some fruit, some seeds, a bit of olive oil..... it does wonders for my blood work but I lose so much thickness. I'm hoping the higher test will help me with this.

I should do more cardio, I just feel I breathe better when I do it. But man do I hate it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws