over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips to eat 4,000 calories a day

Use almond milk in shakes or drink it with meals. Unsweetened almond milk should be around 30 calories per serving, no sugar, just healthy fats. A full size carton is 240 calories and I can down half a carton washing down my last meal of the night.

Throw all your meal into one big bowl and mix / mash it up, like Stan Efferding's monster mash. Mashed potatoes are a good addition here and help soften the rest of your meal, making it easier to consume. 1 bag Uncle Ben's rice + 7oz. mashed potatoes + protein is a standard bulking meal for me right now.

If your stomach handles it well, add carbs to your intraworkout. 1 scoop of Karbolyn is 200 calories.

Figure out what foods digest best for you and pound them - don't get stuck on the 'bodybuilders must eat XYZ to grow', stick with the foods that work for you. If you're not digesting well, you won't want to keep eating.

Supplement with fiber. When you're pushing a lot of calories, you need to make sure everything's moving through you.

What’s up bodybuilding family. I am 43. NPC Classic Physique athlete. I have finally qualified for Jr. Nationals 2020 and I know I need to add some quality muscle for next year. What are some tips you guys can suggest to get the calories in? I understand the importance of food when it comes to gaining qualify muscle.
Any good weight gainer shakes anyone suggest?
What small things do you add to meals to pack on calories?
Does anyone use digestive enzymes? Do they help break down the food?
I am extremely focused on make vast improvements and wanted to hear what others do to get those calories down.
Thanks guys!!!

I should also say that I know to get those calories. Not all my meals can be clean but I don’t want to go crazy with the cheat meals. Thank you.

It's hard for me to stay under 3,000 per day, and I have a really small appetite. The key for me is adding in healthy fats, especially olive oil. A tablespoon is about 100 calories and just adding 2 tbsp to each of your meals easily adds an extra 600-1000 calories that you won't even feel. 32g of peanut butter is a good 200 calories as well, I probably accidentally eat about 600 calories extra of peanut butter just making my meal from taking spoonfuls lol. When I actually weight it out I'm always shocked by how little 32g is.

I don't know how anyone does it by trying to eat a ton of rice etc. That would be pretty tough for me.

Tasty easily digested

2 packs grits or cream of rice (depending if your a yank or a country boy lol)

2 scoops whey

1/2 can of coconut milk

That’s a 700 calorie meal right there. And the lack of dairy helps ME with bloating.

Let the grits or rice sit in hot water for a few minutes to soften up

If your appetite starts to go get some GHRP 6 (not 2).

200mcg should be enough to give you some ravenous hunger the first time lol

Great tips guys. This will be extremely helpful. How’s you guys experience with digestive enzymes? Worth the money?

Build your diet meal by meal based on foods you like and prep time you have available. Find a meal size that allows you to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Track your meals so you can see your macros and adjust as necessary. As others have said, keep your fat macros higher in each meal if you have trouble upping the calories. More carbs works too for some people. Once you start tracking, weighing, and tweaking things, you can figure out what your body wants with a fair degree of accuracy. Consistency is key, for me, that means structuring the diet to minimizing meal prep time but also make the meals very appetizing.

I start to use enzymes some month ago, in my experience worth it 100%

Im the kind of person with really hard and slow digestion, with enzymes i dont have that ugly feelings anymore.

Try it

olive oil
peanut butter
lactose free whole milk

those help me fit my cal goals easily. still a challenge to eat so much food but these help a lot.

What’s up bodybuilding family. I am 43. NPC Classic Physique athlete. I have finally qualified for Jr. Nationals 2020 and I know I need to add some quality muscle for next year. What are some tips you guys can suggest to get the calories in? I understand the importance of food when it comes to gaining qualify muscle.
Any good weight gainer shakes anyone suggest?
What small things do you add to meals to pack on calories?
Does anyone use digestive enzymes? Do they help break down the food?
I am extremely focused on make vast improvements and wanted to hear what others do to get those calories down.
Thanks guys!!!

I should also say that I know to get those calories. Not all my meals can be clean but I don’t want to go crazy with the cheat meals. Thank you.

The secret weapon is your favorite breakfast cereal and whole milk. You can easily eat a box or two if you love the cereal and the milk is extremely calorically dense.

Reese's puffs, cookie crisp, frosted flakes, etc.

The secret weapon is your favorite breakfast cereal and whole milk. You can easily eat a box or two if you love the cereal and the milk is extremely calorically dense.

Reese's puffs, cookie crisp, frosted flakes, etc.

But why would you wanna do this? This makes no sense.

Just garbage/sugar processed foods.

Some peoples "bulk" diets are just shit on here with no care what there doing to there bodies.

Just think healthy fats

I always tell my skinny friends who havent gained an ounce after lifting for years this and they refuse. I have no idea why.

Same. It's so easy and obvious yet nobody else even replied on this thread with this suggestion. It's embarrassingly simple to blend together some protein powder, dark chocolate, peanut butter, oats, and whatever the heck else you want in there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws