over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips to restore TSH after t3 use.

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i know some don't taper off, i only used max dose of 25mcg while on HGH as it helped big time with the lethargy i was getting. i tapered off to 12.5mcg for 2 weeks and stopped cold turkey. 2 weeks after i did my blood work and below are my numbers. my endo was curious during my routine blood work done every 6 months. i just shrugged my shoulders. he wants to test again in 4 weeks.

anything to speed the restoration other than time?

1659401480655.png

We’re you using GH as part of your normal routine whenever you get bloodwork done?

Cage

no
We’re you using GH as part of your normal routine whenever you get bloodwork done?

Cag

no on my own i did a run for 5 months when i got up to 5iu i needed the t3 as i always do. but timing was not right with doctors blood work and he was wondering why my panel was off, since its always normal.

Are you sure your T3 didn't have some T4 in it.

well its from a very reputable lab so i doubt it. what happens to endogenous t4 if you take exogenous t3?

It’s just gonna take a lil time for your thyroid to return back. I’m not aware of anything that’s really full proof to get it back on track within a day or two.

You can always delay your appointment if you’re worried about this causing issues with your endo or PCP.

Cage

well its from a very reputable lab so i doubt it. what happens to endogenous t4 if you take exogenous t3?
He’s probably basing his question due to T4 converts to T3, and not the opposite way. Your panel shows an elevated T4 like you may have been taking exogenous T4.

Cage

Been a while but remember reading iodine intake being important in thyroid levels. Might want to supplement if your diet lacks in iodine.

He’s probably basing his question due to T4 converts to T3, and not the opposite way. Your panel shows an elevated T4 like you may have been taking exogenous T4.

Cage
yah i was wondering myself why it would be high? i mean its almost in range he wasn't that concerned said it could be a moment in time body is doing something. so to re-test in 4 weeks. and the t3 is legit from a top lab i have been dealing with for many years.

It's not high. Are we looking at the same lab readings? I see T4 Free as abnormally low. Not high. And TSH is on the low side but still within range.

Your TSH is normal and in a good healthy spot at 1.77. 0.5 - 2 is the sweet spot for TSH.

Your t4 is the tiniest touch low and that’s likely because your body is just now signaling to utilize it again to convert to t3 … you were taking the active form of thyroid of t3 so your body had no need. It’ll likely be more normalized in four weeks on new blood work. Emphasis on it being barely low - that + 1.77 TSH + knowing you recently stopped t3 = your thyroid appears to be returning to proper form on its own just fine.

It's not high. Are we looking at the same lab readings? I see T4 Free as abnormally low. Not high. And TSH is on the low side but still within range.

That’s on me… I saw the A next to his reading and assumed it was an acronym for abnormal. I didn’t even look at the ranges. My bad IR, and good catch OTM!

Cage

My TSH comes back within a week if I stop T3. It is incredibly rare for it not to return to your homeostasis once stopping.

My TSH comes back within a week if I stop T3. It is incredibly rare for it not to return to your homeostasis once stopping.
unfortunately I ended up on the other side of that spectrum … the incredibly rare side … my thyroid never came back correctly after t3. Six weeks after and my TSH was 28 with no signs of improving. Absolutely horrid experience. I’ve been on doctor prescribed replacement dose of t4 ever since and we keep me around 2.5 TSH. Not optimal but close enough

Just want to point out, although rare, there are those of us that don’t recover and to be careful.

Used t3 several times over the years, one time i was on t3 for a year, took my body about 30 days post use to comeback even after a year, give your body time it will come back its not even really that low now.

Your TSH is normal and in a good healthy spot at 1.77. 0.5 - 2 is the sweet spot for TSH.

Your t4 is the tiniest touch low and that’s likely because your body is just now signaling to utilize it again to convert to t3 … you were taking the active form of thyroid of t3 so your body had no need. It’ll likely be more normalized in four weeks on new blood work. Emphasis on it being barely low - that + 1.77 TSH + knowing you recently stopped t3 = your thyroid appears to be returning to proper form on its own just fine.
thanks for explaining that makes sense.

Pretty much this, but that being said, there's no compelling reason that I know of not to at least run some kind of thyroid support supp at least while it's returning to normal. Most importantly something that includes Iodine/Selenium/Zinc.

Give it time. Don't mess with it.. the body does a pretty amazing job of self regulation . . It will happen

i know some don't taper off, i only used max dose of 25mcg while on HGH as it helped big time with the lethargy i was getting. i tapered off to 12.5mcg for 2 weeks and stopped cold turkey. 2 weeks after i did my blood work and below are my numbers. my endo was curious during my routine blood work done every 6 months. i just shrugged my shoulders. he wants to test again in 4 weeks.

anything to speed the restoration other than time?

View attachment 162334
In four weeks? Don't do a thing. You'll be absolutely fine. Especially if you only used 25ug. That's a standard replacement dose. Your TSH looks fine to me rght there though. T4 is a hair below range. I suppose your doc believes your TSH should be higher with a T4 that low or your T4 should be higher if your TSH is that low. That's leaving your free T3 out of the equation though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws