advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips to stay safe online Buyers and Sellers.....

MrAnonUser

Newbies
When the Powers the be decide to start looking for those horrible exercise people to get some arrests on, there are things you can do to minimize your exposure and prevent a case against you.

1. Eventually "they" will get access to your email. They don't log in daily but take a 1 time dump of all of your emails. Delete all of your emails. Use a secure service and use the delete features. They cant recover totally deleted mails. Delete sent and received mail. Vendors: Do not keep logs of sales.

2. Mask your ip. Use multiple combined services, VPN proxy to tunneling service to anonymizers. Expensive but worth it. even if they track your email they wont know where you are.

3. Use a Virtual OS within your OS. you could just dump the virtual OS file and the entire system is gone, leaving you with a clean computer.

4. DO NOT BE LAZY. Take the time to sign on properly. Load up the VPN, the tunnel, the proxy, the anonymizer.....Takes a few extra steps but will save you.

5. Don't print, write info off screen, there is a print log on your computer.

6. With a virtual OS, dump the whole thing and make a new one every month or so.

7. Do NOT give them any personal info online. Nothing to help ID you. They will scour posts for clues.

8. Any other tips?

Those are a great start. I have a few extra like:

While on a Virtual OS, go to a place with a free wireless hotspot and utilize theirs, out of camera view.

There are also a number of free Linux OSes that run from DVD or CD. You can use this with a laptop and you dont need the Virtual OS. With a Virtual OS you will need to do a secure wipe to delete it or it will be recoverable. Knowing the sheer size of a Virtual OS, you will be erasing for a lengthy period of time. Not good if anyone is at your door. Most laptops will boot with the hard drive not connected, so booting from a CD or DVD has a fullproof way of not writing cache to disk.

Glad I dont buy or have to order anymore. This stuff was a pain in the ass.

You could have had it all the way back to XP with VirtualPC from Microsoft for free, believe it or not. Wasnt as good, but still worked well.

most of your linux live cd os's are free. I use ubuntu, but there's kubuntu, xubuntu, backtrack 4. There's alot. I suggest using ubuntu since it's so easy.

I was thinking about this the other day. Virtual os on a key fob! go to a free wifi hot spot. make you virtual be read only mode so when it is powered off all traces of what you did are only held in memory and are gone when you power it off.

Now how to be safe with email...

none of it will ever help prevent a controlled delivery thoe

1) If you aren't doing anything illegal then a firewall (Fortknox is good) and a anti-virus is protection enough.
2)I use shadow mode or deep freeze... better to have a virtual OS than just relying on a AV.

This might be slightly OT, but it still falls under security/maintenance but what is your take on the following?

1) CCleaner
2) RegCure
3) SuperAntiSpyware
4) MalwareBytes

I've always noticed that the mainstream anti-virus and spyware removal programs slow down performance. I have some latency arbitrage systems that appear to be losing their edge because of system performance.

Thank you.

where do u get Linux OSes cd?

and everything stays on the cd?

where do u get Linux OSes cd?

and everything stays on the cd?

I'm not sure if I can post links but distrowatch has all your *nix needs. It may be a bit overwhelming, if so just go straight to ubuntu.com.

Also, yes everything is stored in RAM (memory) and goes away when you power down. You can run 'Live CD's/USB" without a physical hard drive in your PC.

Will they come after you for only a small order of around 250 dollars? It seems they would be chasing a lot of folks if they just went after personal users.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws