over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tired After Eating

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, so I've been on a pretty harsh cut for a few weeks now. I've been eating around 3 meals per day: 60P/50C/15F per meal and have dropped over 16lbs. Currently sitting at 5 ft 7 177lbs and unsure of bodyfat but it is getting pretty low.

Anyway my issue here is over the last week or so I am struggling to stay awake after eating my meal. Anytime I have a meal I just fall into this state of pure lethargy and it got to the point last night where I fell asleep on my break at work. My meals are usually 4-5 hours apart and I seem to find I have to most energy furthest away from each meal, but I get to the point where my stomach starts to hurt so I really need to eat.

Within 10 minutes of concluding my meals I have this lethargic/sleepy feeling for up to 1-1.5 hours. Not really sure where to go from here but it's starting to actually impact my life so it would be cool if anyone could chime in on any similar experiences you may have had or potential causes for this?

Also on a test/tren cycle and definitely have had multiple bouts of hypoglycemia as of late which I'm assuming is due to tren's impact on blood sugar levels. Cheers!

Hey guys, so I've been on a pretty harsh cut for a few weeks now. I've been eating around 3 meals per day: 60P/50C/15F per meal and have dropped over 16lbs. Currently sitting at 5 ft 7 177lbs and unsure of bodyfat but it is getting pretty low.

Anyway my issue here is over the last week or so I am struggling to stay awake after eating my meal. Anytime I have a meal I just fall into this state of pure lethargy and it got to the point last night where I fell asleep on my break at work. My meals are usually 4-5 hours apart and I seem to find I have to most energy furthest away from each meal, but I get to the point where my stomach starts to hurt so I really need to eat.

Within 10 minutes of concluding my meals I have this lethargic/sleepy feeling for up to 1-1.5 hours. Not really sure where to go from here but it's starting to actually impact my life so it would be cool if anyone could chime in on any similar experiences you may have had or potential causes for this?

Also on a test/tren cycle and definitely have had multiple bouts of hypoglycemia as of late which I'm assuming is due to tren's impact on blood sugar levels. Cheers!

I think you should start monitoring your blood sugar levels in the morning as well as at various times after meals to see what is going on

Postprandial somnolence is worse the bigger the meal and the higher in protein it is. Very fatty meals can also be the culprit. Not to be confused with postprandial (reactive) hypoglycemia, though both can be present when the meal is high in both carbs and protein.

Solution: Eat smaller meals more frequently, eat more easily digestible protein sources (like white fish), eat carbs with a low glycemic index. Avoid dark environments after eating to limit melatonin production (one trick is to crank up monitor brightness at work). Taking a short walk after meals can help, too.

i get that, but only after my 2nd meal.
i switched it around, lowered the calories and now i barely get tired.
i found like jeff said, bigger meals always put me down hard.
its the thanksgiving syndrome, i call it.

Postprandial somnolence is worse the bigger the meal and the higher in protein it is. Very fatty meals can also be the culprit. Not to be confused with postprandial (reactive) hypoglycemia, though both can be present when the meal is high in both carbs and protein.

Solution: Eat smaller meals more frequently, eat more easily digestible protein sources (like white fish), eat carbs with a low glycemic index. Avoid dark environments after eating to limit melatonin production (one trick is to crank up monitor brightness at work). Taking a short walk after meals can help, too.

The thing is ive tried the 5 meals a day thing and every single meal just leaves me unsatisfied and i have more cravings. These bigger meals are the best way for me to manage my hunger during my cut.

Its really strange considering on my last bulk....some meals had up to 60P/120C/20F and i never experienced anything like this

Not sure the exact mechanism if it isn’t insulin related but maybe try a combo of coffee/digestive enzymes to see if that helps? Maybe throw in some ALA for shits just to see

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131