advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tired eyes, brain and weird feeling in general...

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression 7 years ago and have been on 20mg paxil since then. 2 months ago i had shorntess of breath and panick attack kicked in, Dr increased paxil to 40mg.. 40mg didnt work well with me so had to reduce it to 20mg.
Well since i had those attacks now i am not all myself.
I feel tired, my eyes are burning and front of my face (sinus area and nose) is burning also. My brain feels tired and very slow, especially if i try to think something in the past my eyes become tired and weird feeling.I also have stiff neck,. Also when moving eyes left or right i would feel tiredness and weird feeling in eye area.
I just feel im not all there anymore.
Dr did ct scan and Xray of the head and everything is normal. Dr's are not much of help..

Now im wondering could this be more than anxiety? Maybe hormones or some disease like lyme disease or something?

Am i the only one feeling like this?:banghead:

Have you monitored your blood pressure and blood glucose? Any lab works ran?

Thank you guys. I mad an app with dif dr , hes well known for the stuff that i have. But firts app is March 1st.

If you go the route of cessation of the Paxil just wean off slowly over 8-12 weeks so your brain can start producing and utilizing seratonin normally and functionally. You been on a while and dependant on your age it will take some time to normalize. I like the poster who suggested the 5HTP and theanine. Works well for many. Are you on AAS as they can sometimes be culperit for those borderline with this symtometologies as well? What other exogeneous substances are you currently taking? All of em as benign as even whey or creatine. We can help. Im going through some shit as well- close to home.

Yes im on aas, Aas actually made me feel better. My test level before i started using testosterone was at 65 and dr blamed that on my anxiety and lack of motivation. So i have been on aas for long time and feel great.
I think paxil increase and then decrease messed me up and made wack in my head.

Have you monitored your blood pressure and blood glucose? Any lab works ran?

Yes, lab woprk run. Glucose is at 98. BP i monitor at home and its great , 120 to 135 over 75 to 80. For my size is pretty good:)

Im not an expert on your exact diagnosis but i myself am manic/depressive with anxiety disorder and it took me three years to find a medicine that i can actually live with and feel comfortable lifting and basically being myself. It is a long hard road that you have to travel and maybe the best thing for you is to try a new medicine, cause there are plenty of differnet options out there and honestly paxil did about nothing for me.

just my two cents.

if you're problem is truly depression and the theanine/5-htp doesn't work i'd suggest trying prozac. From what I understand paxil and prozac are on opposite ends of the ssri spectrum. What I mean is that paxil slows you down and you get the groggy/can't get out of bed feeling while prozac is almost like an ssri with a dose of stimulant. I found that I was definitely "wide awake" on prozac and had none of the sleepy/numb feelings that I did on other ssri's.

good luck bro, its a long shitty road. Try to keep your head up and keep hitting the Dr and doing research till you get it figured out.

you sound like what I feel like when I do two days in a row of staying up late and waking up real early

My advise is get off the junk prescriptions. Doctors hand out pills like candy which alot of times only mask the problem instead of treating the cause. The sides outweigh the benefits in some cases if you ask me. I've read many reports on 5HTP and had success myself with it. Look into it, it works

Like someone said sleep is vital. I used to laugh at that cliché until after years of not sleeping properly I noticed a pattern, my mood was always better had I slept 8+ hours the night before (probably more like 10+). If getting to sleep and staying asleep is a problem, perhaps some kind of sleep prescription might be warranted. It will probably do more good than an AD.

30mg paxil did wonders for me... I could careless about anything. Took alot for me to cum. I NEVER cried. My grandma died and took alot for me to cry and my grandma was my LIFE. One side effect was waking up during the night. 3 hours pior to falling a sleep. I got sick of waking up middle of the night or early morning so I told my doctor I want off. He took me off 100% no dosing down. I feel VERY weird. I am getting my emotions back finally.

Might want to look into fibromyalgia

And for anyone suffering from anxiety depression or fibro symptoms i highly recommend this

BUT YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU ARE OFF SSRI'S OR HAVE AT LEAST A 2 WEEK CLEANOUT.....ABSOLUTELY. It can be dangerous otherwise

100mg of theanine
50-100mg of 5htp

morning and night

or morning midday and night

I also suffer from fibromyalgia and the sad thing is that when you have flair up days nobody knows what the hell your going through not even your nearest and dearest. You have to be strong and fight until the end, positivity is what keeps me moving.

30mg paxil did wonders for me... I could careless about anything. Took alot for me to cum. I NEVER cried. My grandma died and took alot for me to cry and my grandma was my LIFE. One side effect was waking up during the night. 3 hours pior to falling a sleep. I got sick of waking up middle of the night or early morning so I told my doctor I want off. He took me off 100% no dosing down. I feel VERY weird. I am getting my emotions back finally.

Even though you feel shitty from the withdrawal, feels good to actually feel alive again doesn't it?

Even though you feel shitty from the withdrawal, feels good to actually feel alive again doesn't it?

It does feel great. I have emotions again. That may or may not be a good thing. Alost feels like I do not have enough carbs. My mind is cloudy and not 100% there.

Giving a update. Sorry if I am hijacking your thread.

Just got back from the ER. I was having horrible withdrawls from coming off paxil cold turkey. The ER doctor gave me a system to follow. 30mg for 3 days, 20mg for 3 days, 10mg for 3 days, then 5mg for 5 days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear