over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TIRED OF "NATURAL" BODYBUILDERS

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
in last months muscular development they have a interview with stan mcrary. he always has stated that he is a natural bodybuilder. he even was on a the discover channel talking about natural bodybuilding while tom prince was on talking about steroid use. btw, tom was very open and forthright. good for him!! anyway in the interview stan states that he wants to compete next year in the lightheavy weight division. now, if anyone sees stans conditioning...well he is shredded. i believe he is 5'7 in height. now, tell me how he wins the nationals in the middleweight division against the best the states have to offer...natural. now , he wants to enter the nationals next year in the lightheavies and i assume that he will have the same conditioning....natural???? give me a break! i get so tired of the constant staements that these guys are natural (tito, stan ect). how they can look in the mirror is beyond me. that goes for you to skip lacour. what is wrong with just keeping your mouth shut about the steroid issue?? do not say a word about it. but, instead , these gentleman put on the cape of superman and shout from the roof tops the virtues of natural bodybuilding... i am just tired of it...can ya tell?? :mad:

i feel ya brother

i know what ya mean, i know this gentleman thru a friend of mine, he's always saying how natural he is and talks more trash about roids than i can even mention, yet he has bitch tits and more zits than i can count.

yet when i brought that up, "oh bad skin run thru my family, we all have bad acne." "it's not bitch tits dude, i don't take steroids, my bodyfat is just high right now" I'm like STFU i know the difference bewteen being a lil chubby and having bitch tits.

and as far as skip lacour, hehe have you guys read his stance on the drug issue, when i read that, i just had to laugh, what a moron.

JW

There's a bro over at Ripped Mass - sizematters, that was natural (until after his last contest :) ) He posted pics - won the lightweight open division in a state contest. He was REALLY ripped, like below 3% BF. He has NO reason to lie about this over at the board and is very forthright with his "use" now and why - he's like 230 now.

I believe that it's "possible" for a genetic freak to be natural at national-level middleweight division. BUT - to go into that kind of shape as a lthvy for the next year - NO WAY without juice!

xcel

LATS

I watched the the thing on the Discovery channel, it was Stan with another cheeseball. Both of them are dorks. I FUCKING hate them, so goddamn FAKE and PHONY. It is really irritating to see people like this. Like you said, I can understand them denying it and so forth, but Stan and others like him are way different. No, they prefer to LIE to themselves and others and try to make steroids into a huge issue, where they sit there and bash them. Maybe Stan is really afraid of jail because of is "gangster" days, what a little bitch ass punk. Guys like him I used to give beatings out to on a regular basis. They even showed a picture of him with his "gang wear" on flashing signs etc.

Whatever it is, he is a so full of himself ---- which is funny, because he is full of BULLSHIT.

Tom Prince AND Craig Titus were on the show, both talking about juice. They pretty much were laughing at the natural guys and then went to say how "WE" (as in pro bb'ers) do this for reasons etc etc...that was the only part I liked. Why the FUCK dod they have Stan and the other queer as the examples for Bodybuilding? Beyond me.

I agrea those guys annoy me. I just finaly crossed over to the darkside myself. Hell i trained 5 years without any gear. It just got to the point where I sat down and asked what do I want out of bodybuilding. I decided I want to make it to atleast jr nationals in a few years. That and I was getting extrmely pissed watching guys I know excell far beyond me in the gym without any kind of work ethic.

THERE IS THIS GUY AT OUR GOLDS.....

WHO KEEPS APPROACHING ME ABOUT THE WFNBA....SOME 'NATURAL BODYBUILDING ASSOCIATION HE'S TRYING TO START UP OR SOMETHING...GUY KEEPS BUGGING ME. HE'S ONE OF THOSE 'TRAINERS'...HE HAS A PHOTO ALBUM AT THE FRONT DESK WITH PICS OF HIM WHEN HE DID LOOK GOOD....[ OF COURSE HE WAS LEADED TO THE GILLS THEN AND ON GH....] AND NOW HE LOOKS LIKE CRAP CAUSE HE'S LOST HIS PASSION FOR LIFTING. ANYWAY I FINALLY TOLD HIM I'D FEEL LIKE A HYPOCRITE JOINING SOME NATURAL FEDERATION. HE STILL WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF DOING SOME DRUG TESTED MEETS BEFORE I BEGAN ANABOLICS AND HE REMEMBERS ME FROM THOSE I GUESS. ANYWAY, I AM SICK OF THOSE 'NATURAL' GUYS MYSELF.

Thought this belonged with this thread.
**broken link removed**

It is now fixed, horray for me:p

Last edited:
Link didn't work for me bro

xcel

im with ya

I stood next to stan mcqauy at the USA's and i know he weighed in under 176... I also beleive he failed a drugtest in the "other" league!.... Im with LATS on this one!! Tito is a prime example!! clean my ass!. You dont get that hard with deep cuts on diet alone! I know they arent clean....But I for one am not a hypocrit and will continue to play with the big boys! Moving up to lt hvy!! at that level! damn straight gear is involved!

There are many like this. Beverly int. prodigy boy is a prime example. I know this for a fact!

To move from middle to lt heavy in one year......not likely without gear. These guys crack me up with how they brag about being natural! If it makes them feel good to out right lie to everyone , then they really must have some issues with themselves! Take care.

patk

ha ha

Armageddon said:
There are many like this. Beverly int. prodigy boy is a prime example. I know this for a fact!
pm me You know i know all the bev people.... could tell you a tale or two about them

Its all about the cash flow

Tito, Stan et al., are tying into a marketing niche with the "natural" claims. It makes them more marketable for the supp. manufacturers, who for the most part live off of knuckleheads who fall for their horrible advertising tactics (fake scientific studies, physiological mumbo jumbo, etc.). This is a smart (if not unethical) business move, as many of these guys claiming to be natural would not be marketable if they tried to fit the mold of a the typical supp. "poster boy" (240lb, ripped IFBB Pro).

So, I would say those "natural" guys are hippocrates / liers, but its not much worse than the many other BB'ers who let their image get used for ad's claiming they built their physiques, lost so much body fat, etc. using a given product, when the causitive factor was not the supp. (even though they may have used the supp. on top of many other things.)

It truly amazes me how relentless some many people are in search of a magic bullet.

As a side topic, remember Mike Ashley! The world's greatest natural BB'er?...

-R

it amazes me to read this guy's posts.

oh yea I'm sure when any of u make it to the top u'll be sitting on u're thrown ranting about how much shit u take...lol
It's not their fault, but the public's fault for pointing and saying "oh, he's only that big because he juices".

to all natural bodybuilders

I respect your natural, but your not going to sway me to not take steroids by jamming that "speach" in my face. I trained 7 yrs before tried juice. at 5'8" is was 194 lbs about 7%. Now I'm 230 at about 9%. I'm 35 years old and it's is MY FUCKING BODY! The fact are this, you wish you were US, but are too chicken shit to try the sauce! Steroids are not no miricle drug. you have to eat, work out , sleep just like you do. As far as the morality issue, SHOVE IT! GOD gave us the knowledge to make Sust 250! Legal issue, thats my risk. The next time some "natural" idiot runs around and says, "I'm natural". Tell them, "NO SHIT!, it shows!":D

renegade, i think you are missing my point. one does not have to shout from the roof tops how much shit you take...just keep it to yourself. do not say a word about it in general. remember that stan and tito marketed THEMSELVES by saying they are natural. no body pinned that label on them but them. they could have just won their titles and never mention the word "natural". but, they happen to "shout it from the roof tops". my opinion is to keep their mouths shut and just compete. the hypocrisy in this sport is amazing. :confused:

Re: to all natural bodybuilders

Johnny Bravo said:
The next time some "natural" idiot runs around and says, "I'm natural". Tell them, "NO SHIT!, it shows!":D

hahaha think i'm gonna have to use that one.

JW

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity