over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tired of plain oatmeal...try this!

doitright

Registered
Not sure what made me do this but now I am hooked. I was fixing my quick oats one morning and just decided to try adding some sugar free pancake syrup to it. Man did it taste good. It pretty much tastes just like the maple and brown sugar ones you can buy with loads of sugar in them.

give it a try!

Not sure what made me do this but now I am hooked. I was fixing my quick oats one morning and just decided to try adding some sugar free pancake syrup to it. Man did it taste good. It pretty much tastes just like the maple and brown sugar ones you can buy with loads of sugar in them.

give it a try!

Beleive it or not, I've tried that before! Funny thing is, I hate pancakes, and why I had that syrup laying around I do not know, but I did that about a year and a half ago and liked it quite a bit.

Good suggestion to those that cant stand their bland oatmeal!

or try oatmeal pancakes...

1-2 cups oatmeal
6-10 egg whites
1-2 scoops proein
immitation vanilla extract
cinnamon
splenda

blend

then use it as normal pancake batter

for extra cals you could throw in some all natty peanut butter or a banana or both

1-2 cups oatmeal
6-10 egg whites
1-2 scoops proein
cinnamon
splenda

blend

for extra cals you could throw in some all natty peanut butter or a banana or both

That sounds pretty good man. gonna have to give that a try.

1-2 cups oatmeal
6-10 egg whites
1-2 scoops proein
cinnamon
splenda

blend

anything bad about the vanilla extract? other than that it seems like it would fit into my morning meal perfectly.

certain vanilla extracts conatin alcohol.

the one i have is non-caloric and contains no alcohol.

you just have to find a similar version.

Cinnamon and splenda....does wonders with no sugar added.

give it a try!

will try...right now!:)

I mix a bunch of egg whites, a SHIT LOAD of cinnamon, and a little splenda in a blender... then MIX it with oatmeal in a bowl so that the oats are still whole. I use enough oats to make sure the liquid is all sopped up.

I then take a half cup measuring cup, scoop it, put it on a cookie sheet, and it makes little cookies. I press them down so they're about 1 inch thick.

400 degrees for 20 min. My favorite way to eat oats now. LOL.

I mix a bunch of egg whites, a SHIT LOAD of cinnamon, and a little splenda in a blender... then MIX it with oatmeal in a bowl so that the oats are still whole. I use enough oats to make sure the liquid is all sopped up.

I then take a half cup measuring cup, scoop it, put it on a cookie sheet, and it makes little cookies. I press them down so they're about 1 inch thick.

400 degrees for 20 min. My favorite way to eat oats now. LOL.

sounds like some good oatmeal cookies man. My shopping list is getting very long for this week, lol.

give it a try!

Depending on the macros you're allowing, I've found the following to be a spa-quality breakfast (or any meal):

Cook with water (follow directions for oats):
Scottish Oats
Ground pecans

After done, add the sugar free maple syrup, or sugar free Davinci caramel syrup.

MAN, that's some good eatin'!

Every time I make it my wife complains that my oats always smell better than hers :D

1-2 cups oatmeal
6-10 egg whites
1-2 scoops proein
cinnamon
splenda

blend

OR instead of splenda, i always use all natty honey as a sweetener. It just takes a bit more to actually sweeten it. If a recipe calls for 1 tbsp sugar, use 2 of honey. :D
Ive made pancakes similar to this before, but using wheat flour instead of oats. I think I'll try the oatmeal pancakes for breaky tomorrow morning!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131