over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tired of shaving

NWFD65

Registered
Never thought I'd see th day I actually be shaving my chest an arms & getting tired of doin it but I like th way it looks an feels & my wife likes it also, but is there a product out there that I could apply to those areas so I wouldn't have to shave as often? I shave my head also

You will always have to shave some areas unless you do laser hair removal or wax it. I been using veet on my shoulders and back

Azulene oil, used after waxing. It's suppose to prevent ingrown hairs, bumps, redness and irritation as well as delay hair regrowth.

I use a product called magic shave you can get it at any of those chain pharmacies it doesn't burn or smell like nair

Never thought I'd see th day I actually be shaving my chest an arms & getting tired of doin it but I like th way it looks an feels & my wife likes it also, but is there a product out there that I could apply to those areas so I wouldn't have to shave as often? I shave my head also

I always use the nair type products for everything. They make ones you just rub on while in shower takes 2 minutes. Duane reads has em all. Might have to run over w a razor real quick tho

Might want to try using an epilator. It's faster than waxing/nair and fairly straightforward. Hair seems to take longer to replenish after using one too. Careful around your nuts though :eek:

My wife used to wax my chest,but the thing is you got to wait for it to grown in a little B4 waxing again.My friend swears by his electric shaver but it's an expensive one, over $200.

Shit I have been shaving since 1992, at that time it use to take 4 razors\shavers. Technology has sure caught up Go to a CVS if you have one and buy The male shavers. CVS shavers are rated no.1 With consumer reports.
If I shave every 4-5 days I can get away with 1 razor. For the absolute best shave go for the Gillette top of the line 5 blade razor, it will set you back $25-30 per 5 depending on where you live. Always exfoliate before shaving and use a quality gel, for me it is Noxzema or Nivea.

>>Edit<< this is only for upper body as far as lower usually every other week.<<<

Last edited:
I shave torso. Been using nair on arms. Get the Nair Lotion. It doesn't stink.
The thing with this stuff is not leaving it on to long or you get chemical burns.
This is why I don't use it on my torso. I had bad experience once. hurt like hell.
try 3-5 mintues of it on and wipe off. touch up with a razor whats left.

oh and as far as razors go I highly recommend the Shick Hydro 5

One other thing, Laser hair isn't permanent. Eventually hair grows back.
Depends on the person. you may get by for 5 years, but sooner or later it grows back. its not gone for life. Lot of money to spend so something to think about

Last edited:
i shave one body part a day and it isn't to time consuming. arms one day chest, thighs etc.

Azulene oil, used after waxing. It's suppose to prevent ingrown hairs, bumps, redness and irritation as well as delay hair regrowth.

I might have to try this. the few times I've waxed, the breakouts outweighed the benefit.

I use veet once a week and it works really well for me... Fuck shaving to much work apply cream 5 ta 10 mins and wash away... Watch the sensitive areas becuz u could burn yourself very easily.. Do those places last then start timing

ive heard some stories of guys spending a lot of money on laser hair only to have the hair grow back due to continuous aas use. your not ok to wax it? hurts like a bitch but after 30min-1hour your done for 2-3 weeks

My lady hates for me to shave my body hair,,although I really am not a fan of being furry:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws