over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TIRED OF UNEDUCATED PEOPLE!!!!

Steak Helmet

Banned
Ok I just had a serious talk in class today about Steroids in sports...We read an article about TOMMY from NC STATE. HE ABUSED STEROIDS and told his story. He spoke of violent acts and aression beyond belief. WEll, his coaches loved the violence and even encouraged it. He said MAYBE the steroids made him that way? I think his enviornment caused his aggression.

WEll, all the students in the class were talking like they were in the 70's and 80's. How this does that and women look like men...eventhe fitness women. Well, since I have been chatting on these boards since 2000, I know I have the knowledge to let these idiots know a thing or 2. Well, I spoke for about 15 minutes and educated tehse dumbass' on Steroids and HGH and SLIN. At the end of class, the athletes came up to me and was asking about the performance enhancing drugs. The professor wants me toprepare a lecture for the student athletes.

I INTIAILY told them that educating yourself is key. By all means I am not going to push it on your or tell you to go buy it, but my job is to educate the ones that are going to take it no matter what anyone says...

THANKS TO ALL THE BROS THAT HELPED EDUCATE ME ON THINGS...

Sounds great bro - just watch your back!

xcel

dude

i think what ya did is great, but becareful, there are alot of jealous ass people out there that love watching good guys get into trouble, and they go out of their way to make sure the good guys get into that trouble.

not trying to make ya paranoid or anything, maybe i'm just too paranoid, but again, i have seen haters/jealous f*&kers just do everything they could do to hurt good people.

JW

Thanks fellas...

I am just going to be an educator. No way am I a source...

The only visual aids I will have are pics from books and mybe a few of the net that I will put in a power point.

I am going to make it clear to them that Iam hear to help them out with any myths they might have heard, or any questions they may have at the end. I know they all been faced with the steroid thought to better their performance for sport.

I hear ya when you say there are haters out there...DAMN!!! can't people just let people be? Well, then it would be a perfect world, and we know that is never going to happen.

hey bro I just finished a very similiar research paper on performance enhancing drugs in sports if you need any info or links shoot me an email and ill share some pretty good info with ya

I think its great you get a chance to spread the real truth to some
folks; Normally unless they are ambitious and eager to learn themselves, they are just going to swallow the media hype garbage they are fed, like everyone else does. The more the true
story on performance enhancing drugs gets out, the better our chances of changing things legally. :cool:

Good job bro! :D

GOOD JOB

Good to see you doing this Steak, soon you will be the campus Guru and have to deal with the athletes ---- you can handle yourself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear