over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tired of what is passing as quality UG these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, whats up with all the fake/underdosed Test lately? I alway's thought test was plentiful, cheap, and easy to find. Seems like if they made sure it was dosed correctly, "we" would be happier, and in the long run "they" would make more money (happy costumers make bigger wallets). Everyone would win and we would all be happier:)

I never understood that either. the test powder itself is extremely cheap, and so anyone producing it is able to make quite a profit even if it is priced cheaply for sale. I guess it must be greed? Maybe the "labs" producing the product are ignorant and dont know how to go about the process!!?? It is not rocket science. A sophomore in high school chem could do it easily and be accurate. I think it must be the greed.

I agree! Funny thing even just a couple of years ago before the big bust, a good percentage of the repped sources were GTG! If it was discovered that sources were selling fake or underdosed shit, the mods kicked them off the board perm or until they corrected the issue! Now even if they are repped it's hit or miss! To many reps on T/A instead of quality! I would rather wait 2-3weeks for dvds that are of good quality that 5-7days for bunk shit! Then you have members that are using bunk shit but don't know it or say it's is good but it really is just the Placebo effect!

When I used good UG gear 3 years ago, You could feel when you were on and it was working! Balls would practically disappear! Now, I just feel the same. I get more kick when I up my HRT dose from 300 to 450mgs than I've gotten from the UG stuff that I've used recently. I haven't used FM's new and improved DVD's yet so I won't comment on that quality!

Members, we need to wait and test gear/use it for a couple of weeks...5 to 6 weeks at least before we comment! It also should be from people that have expe using gear, who could tell the difference btw good or underdosed gear just by use!

We need to weed out the sources selling underdosed gear! Shit is getting bad!

I find I get more honest feed back from members PMing me than whats on the board it self!!!!

Last edited:
Im using GAULS. Nuts are small, arms are big. I cant really remember the difference of being on vs off though... except when I first started I could tell.
Never really know what youre getting. Its always a risk. All you can do is hope.

we do have to remember that some ug labs are using high quality equipment to make their stuff.. there are many outthere that are no longer using the "bathroom" to make their gear.. ya just have to do some research..

LOOKING forward to the reviews!!

Sorry for the confusion gentlemen.

What I am saying is the quality of AAS even HGH and peptides seems to be massively different now vs to the SSB days. During the SSB days I actually noticed when I was on something compared to now. The quality THEN was much better IMO.

Personally I think the sources (3 from this board) are starting to take advantage of peoples trust and either sending out bunk or very underdosed products.

If I buy something thats 100mg/ml I want it at 100mg/ml. I wish I could order from this source, these products are from Gman from SSB if I remember right, he got busted.

Going to do some indepth reviews in the morning. Also just verified some amps from a board sponsor are fake.

Reviews were put up, Tyrone took them down. Been nearly 24 hours and no response back via PM as to why.

Reason was for something about pitting sponsors against one another. I put factual to the point info down, wonder whats going on? Putting up a review would never have been an issue in the SSB days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is we have no way to verify what the concentration levels are in these products any more. Say the gear is supposed to be 200mg/mL......can you really tell if it is 175mg or even 225?

It may seem like a *very* small difference to us, but if a source is making thousands of vials......quite a savings. Sucks but I'm positive it goes on. You'd think it'd be better business (and more accepted) to get the gear spot on (or damn close) so you have a lot of RETURN customers and keep a good rep versus being around a couple months before people catch on.

Reviews were put up, Tyrone took them down. Been nearly 24 hours and no response back via PM as to why.

Reason was for something about pitting sponsors against one another. I put factual to the point info down, wonder whats going on? Putting up a review would never have been an issue in the SSB days.

The ONLY sponsors I will be ordering from on this board are GAULS, Unknown, and Dynasty for GH DVDs.

I am going to redo the reviews and post them on each suppliers individual review thread. I think that may have been the issue (comparing them in one post?)

Give me a few min reviews will be for

Nian
Alin
Dynasty
Unknown
Gauls

Would you mind sendin your review to me via PM?

Would you mind sendin your review to me via PM?

Not a problem bro, retyping it all out right now. If you want a copy please PM me so I can keep a track record of what I need to send out.

Im using GAULS. Nuts are small, arms are big. I cant really remember the difference of being on vs off though... except when I first started I could tell.
Never really know what youre getting. Its always a risk. All you can do is hope.

Man I hope they re-open their doors someday for new customers. For the ones who got in on time, youre some lucky bastards :D
Im just glad NIAN came back with HGH Labs, if their quality remains the same i'll be sticking with them for a long time.

Here's my take on this but i might get in trouble for this, newbees with low post will get under dosed shit, veterans will get the holy grail, if im wrong let people chime in.........

Here's my take on this but i might get in trouble for this, newbees with low post will get under dosed shit, veterans will get the holy grail, if im wrong let people chime in.........

if u believe this to be the case then order via email and ur post count remains unknown

its not always the ugl, it also could be there powder supplier. Just find the good sources and stick with them.

As odd as this sounds I was pleased to get the tren cough from dynasty labs tren ace. After that experience I am sold their gear is not bunk.

Sorry for the confusion gentlemen.

What I am saying is the quality of AAS even HGH and peptides seems to be massively different now vs to the SSB days. During the SSB days I actually noticed when I was on something compared to now. The quality THEN was much better IMO.

Personally I think the sources (3 from this board) are starting to take advantage of peoples trust and either sending out bunk or very underdosed products.

If I buy something thats 100mg/ml I want it at 100mg/ml. I wish I could order from this source, these products are from Gman from SSB if I remember right, he got busted.

Going to do some indepth reviews in the morning. Also just verified some amps from a board sponsor are fake.

IM WITH YOU ON HOW QUALITY HAS CHANGED BROTHER!!! BIGTIME
AK LABS WHEN THEY WERE HERE WERE GOOD THEN WENT BUNK
THEN THAT OTHER LAB ON HERE THAT GOT BUSTED BUNK, WITH THE CHEAP WHITE LABELS, FUCK WHAT WAS THE NAME? @ 6MO AGO
I CANT REMEMBER BUT THEY WERE LOCAL

GA WAS GOOD LAB BUT SNITCHES
JIM550 WAS GOOD GUY ON SSB
MIKESTRONG :)
NAPS TOO....GOOD GUY ...TOO MANY ISSSUES NOW THOUGH....GENX GOT INTERPOL ON HIS ASS
AND THUMBS UP TO THE OLD GUYS WHO SOLD 50-100-250-500ML JUGS, I GOT A 500ML FROM ANT OF TEST THAT WAS GOOD!

Last edited:
I think we should be able to post our own personnal reviews on gear.
i just go by reputation and feedback now. i see some sources sending out bunk gear then after the fact they were busted they come back and blame it on a bad employee that tampered with product. honestly, i read this happening once, ill stay away from that source
another thing that burns by ass is ordering one brand and getting something else in return.
I am surprised of the quality from gauls though. so far so good. the only complaint i hear is pain, which hasnt been a factor for me. the balkan stuff nearly crippled me and got me sick every time i used it.
I also hate reading gtg just because someone recieved great t/a. anyone can send you grapeseed oil saying its test enth is 3 days.
I really hope member reviews are allowed here. keeps everyone honest.

IM WITH YOU ON HOW QUALITY HAS CHANGED BROTHER!!! BIGTIME
AK LABS WHEN THEY WERE HERE WERE GOOD THEN WENT BUNK
THEN THAT OTHER LAB ON HERE THAT GOT BUSTED BUNK, WITH THE CHEAP WHITE LABELS, FUCK WHAT WAS THE NAME? @ 6MO AGO
I CANT REMEMBER BUT THEY WERE LOCAL

GA WAS GOOD LAB BUT SNITCHES
JIM550 WAS GOOD GUY ON SSB
MIKESTRONG :)
NAPS TOO....GOOD GUY ...TOO MANY ISSSUES NOW THOUGH....GENX GOT INTERPOL ON HIS ASS
AND THUMBS UP TO THE OLD GUYS WHO SOLD 50-100-250-500ML JUGS, I GOT A 500ML FROM ANT OF TEST THAT WAS GOOD!

LoL I remember getting a 200ml jug, man I turned that stopper into dust from drawing from it so much lol.

That's way I stick to just pharma grade...test and deca is all what you need....I don't trust any UG labs any more....

why can't you post reviews of the sponsors gear? If anything I think it would increase there business (at least the legit sponsors), I personally take forever to order cause it's so hard to find good reviews/feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner