over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tis the Season ... (blog)

Loving this rant! Thanks for sharing Skip.

Happy Holidays!

You can add all the jokers who enter the "Golds Gym get in shape contest" as well.

**broken link removed**

Skip

that was awesome.....this is why I train at a gym that is supposedly not "hardcore enough"...I don't have to deal with all these "me me me" clowns at the supposed "only gym in columbus for hardcore bodybuilders"...hahha

good stuff Skip

Glen,

I figure if I have to read you giving contest prep advice to people on other boards and not say anything, the least you can do is read my blog without having anything to say. You don't have to edit your post with me, though. We don't have that kind of relationship. :)

Skip

The point to the blog isn't that people shouldn't make plans to lose weight or get into shape or even do a show. The point is that too many people talk and mean nothing by what they say and it gets annoying to hear over and over from so many people at this time of the year.

Skip

Skip, I don't know you and you don't know me but damn you just made me laugh out loud a few times here at my desk. I know the types all to well. I dont hang out with guys or gals in our sport much these days. I did enjoy your sharing of the "RANT"

Skip, I don't know you and you don't know me but damn you just made me laugh out loud a few times here at my desk. I know the types all to well. I dont hang out with guys or gals in our sport much these days. I did enjoy your sharing of the "RANT"

:)

Glad you enjoyed it for what it was. I have some others that just don't get it and think I am being a dick and jaded ... blah, blah, blah. It was for entertainment purposes although most of us can relate, I think.

Skip

I know you aren't talking about ME!

Sure the whole world revolves around me and the only thing I talk about is myself and if you try and talk to me about anything other than myself, I will change the subject back to ME.

Those people you talked about are such boor's! :mad:

:p :D

Last edited:
Glen,

I figure if I have to read you giving contest prep advice to people on other boards and not say anything, the least you can do is read my blog without having anything to say. You don't have to edit your post with me, though. We don't have that kind of relationship. :)

Skip

Hey Skippy!

Why post your blog if you dont want people to read it.

Especially friends of yours!

Geez skip, i thought we had that type of relationship.

Hey Skippy!

Why post your blog if you dont want people to read it.

Especially friends of yours!

Geez skip, i thought we had that type of relationship.

Are we getting closer? Did you get my Christmas card in the mail, yet? I haven't gotten yours but I will keep an eye out for it.

Your statement doesn't make sense to me. Of course I want people to read it. I was just saying that you shouldn't feel that you have to weigh your words with me and edit your post. It took you almost 7 minutes to feel badly about the things you said and then edit them out. Come on, be free with me to express your opinion. I appreciate you looking out for my feelings but, really, I will be ok.

When are we doing lunch?

Skip

I know you aren't talking about ME!

Sure the whole world revolves around me and the only thing I talk about is myself and if you try and talk to me about anything other than myself, I will change the subject back to ME.

Those people you talked about are such boor's! :mad:

:p :D

Wow is this my ex? But she would never be on a site like this as it would take away from her facebook time of putting up pics of herself and waiting for everyone to tell her how pretty she looks:rolleyes:

Are we getting closer? Did you get my Christmas card in the mail, yet? I haven't gotten yours but I will keep an eye out for it.

Your statement doesn't make sense to me. Of course I want people to read it. I was just saying that you shouldn't feel that you have to weigh your words with me and edit your post. It took you almost 7 minutes to feel badly about the things you said and then edit them out. Come on, be free with me to express your opinion. I appreciate you looking out for my feelings but, really, I will be ok.

When are we doing lunch?

Skip

I didnt read the article, thats why I deleted my post. Its not that I felt bad about what I said.

My letter should be coming in the mail anytime now. I sent it along with my christmas list to santa claus.

When are we gonna do lunch?

I didnt read the article, thats why I deleted my post. Its not that I felt bad about what I said.

My letter should be coming in the mail anytime now. I sent it along with my christmas list to santa claus.

When are we gonna do lunch?

If you didn't read it but you commented negatively, you SHOULD feel badly. We are working on our relationship and for the two of us to move forward you have to start being nice.

Skip

... Someone needs to be the man in this relationship.

lol I agree. Skip is the kind of guy you either love him or hate him but seriously he is a nice guy. Too many people read him wrong. By the way Skip, nice blog! Got a laugh out of it. :headbang:

skip, I really enjoyed this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner