over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Titan dht gel

Titan. gel

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We are back and will be sponsoring here shortly.
We will only be selling our dht gels and nothing else.
Please pm for details.

I made a rather large dollar amount order of adderall and the 50%DHT gel on Aug 19th and was ghosted after payment.
Didn't those come back as heavily dosed caffeine pills?? So it's probably good you didn't get that pack.
As with every order in this game, it's a roll of the dice

Yea. I read some of the reviews after the fact. 🤦‍♂️. And you win some and lose some for sure. I just wanted to get that on there before they got somebody else.

I've taken back over everything now, and can assure you now that no one will be ghosted or scammed.

What a lot of you don't know.

Russianstarpeptides was hacked, so all the orders and data was deleted, over 300 refunds were made, and a lot of dishonest customers did chargebacks for items the received because they thought the site closed.
Because of quality issues with some of the tabs, I personally will not be selling anything like that as if I can't guarantee the quality I won't sell it.
We are shipping, and taking payment.
Anyone from here who wants to order, I will deal with you personally.

The worst thing in the world is hearing these comments. I left the site to a colleague while I recovered from multiple Injuries after an accident, They also double dipped and took profits.

I sincerely apologise to everyone.

Russianstar

I wouldn’t touch that garbage.
I'm sure it was judging by what I'm seeing.
I sourced all the original products.
However going forward nothing on the site will be anything other than the real stuff.
A lot of guys know me here and have for many years, I spent a lot of my time and money building a reputation and business which I neglected trusting someone to look after it
It's now completely in my control

Anyone who had a bad experience, please pm me and give me a chance to make it right.

Again I'm extremely sorry your experience previously was unacceptable.

Well besides getting bait and switch product which ended up all being blatantly bunk anyway like a bunch of other guys did you sent a mass email blast with every one of your former customers emails exposed to anyone who received it. It wasn’t done through a mass email service which masks the recipients, just straight up hundred of emails in the header. I’m still getting spam mail from your competitors because of it whereas I never had a single spam mail in that box before. I don’t even think I need to mention the other possible ramifications of that issue….

Bunk products are part of the game unfortunately, especially with sensitive stuff and coming from you but to expose all your customers info like that….that’s something else.

Well besides getting bait and switch product which ended up all being blatantly bunk anyway like a bunch of other guys did you sent a mass email blast with every one of your former customers emails exposed to anyone who received it. It wasn’t done through a mass email service which masks the recipients, just straight up hundred of emails in the header. I’m still getting spam mail from your competitors because of it whereas I never had a single spam mail in that box before. I don’t even think I need to mention the other possible ramifications of that issue….

Bunk products are part of the game unfortunately, especially with sensitive stuff and coming from you but to expose all your customers info like that….that’s something else.
First I personally apologise as I wasn't ever aware mass mails were sent. If its any consolation, it was maximum of 50 emails sent at one time on that server and only customers not other businesses.
Again these are things I have only just heard, most of you who had my personal email never mentioned anything.

I won't be bringing in any raws now because despite extensive testing, batches of raws often are not what they are described as, and I won't be exposing customers to that as the amounts of raws bought at a single time make it near impossible.

I am incredibly sorry and would like to say I may never have you as a return customer, but if I can ever help you in anyway I will.

First I personally apologise as I wasn't ever aware mass mails were sent. If its any consolation, it was maximum of 50 emails sent at one time on that server and only customers not other businesses.
Again these are things I have only just heard, most of you who had my personal email never mentioned anything.

I won't be bringing in any raws now because despite extensive testing, batches of raws often are not what they are described as, and I won't be exposing customers to that as the amounts of raws bought at a single time make it near impossible.

I am incredibly sorry and would like to say I may never have you as a return customer, but if I can ever help you in anyway I will.

no longer selling HULK?

RSP has been around for years and always makes good on his word. This is how business works unfortunately. Give him an opportunity to rectify the situation.

RSP has been around for years and always makes good on his word. This is how business works unfortunately. Give him an opportunity to rectify the situation.
how do you figure this is how business works? It most certainly is not how biz works if one wants to stay in biz. I'm not even talking about this source. I'm talking about business in general.
Selling fake products, adulterated products, trusting someone who ends up making you or your biz look bad, and any of the other many issues people are complaing about are the exact opposite of how business works. At the end of the day whatever happens under your business umbrella is your responsibility no matter the severity of surgery or ongoing life problems. passing the buck and saying "this is just how it works" is exactly what people dont want to hear.
It sounds like this supplier is trying to makeup for it and that is the right thing to do as the owner. Its his responsibility to make things right if they wish to remain operating. That is how business works.

Brother, is your adderall legit? You say you source it from Dubai, UAE. I have lived there ( in Abu Dhabi) for a few years and Emirati law is VERY STRICT. So what's the deal here please?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear