over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Titan Pharma UGL Owner Found Dead in New Zealand

It’s too bad they take all your shit. I’d probably do 5 years for a million bucks.

So the government willingly forced his wife and mom to be homeless. Lmao.

Dumb as shit.

People will just buy from another ugl. Now we have a dead dude and a struggling family.

The meth lab could be possibly true.its a hard adjustment to go from making all that money and living according to it and have to loose everything and sell lumber for a living

It’s too bad they take all your shit. I’d probably do 5 years for a million bucks.

I did three years after Operation Raw Deal for selling steroids and money laundering. Wasn't worth it. A terrible waste of your time, your life, and very hard on your family.

Hello. We are your friendly neighborhood government! You want to put something in your own body that affects noone else but you? No that would hurt us because your body is ours. You own nothing.
Thank you

Hello. We are your friendly neighborhood government! You want to put something in your own body that affects noone else but you? No that would hurt us because your body is ours. You own nothing.
Thank you
Especially something that doesn't cause wars! We have the other substances that spark violence, crime, etc.
How do bodybuilding substances fit into a "harmful" category? Yes, they do have risks, but they are far less than hardcore substances and I don't see a source selling out of a traphouse that brings crime to an area.
Many LE use gear, I know this first hand

I did three years after Operation Raw Deal for selling steroids and money laundering. Wasn't worth it. A terrible waste of your time, your life, and very hard on your family.

how did you get caught?

how did you get caught?

A guy down in Louisiana who had bought bulk from me got busted doing his own thing, and of course he turned around and ratted me out. Feds set up surveillance of my UPS store mailbox he had sent payment to, eventually tracking me down.

Most busts always come because someone rats someone else out. People can't accept the reality of doing their own time, and so they rat out the next guy up the chain. Sad reality of life.

A guy down in Louisiana who had bought bulk from me got busted doing his own thing, and of course he turned around and ratted me out. Feds set up surveillance of my UPS store mailbox he had sent payment to, eventually tracking me down.

Most busts always come because someone rats someone else out. People can't accept the reality of doing their own time, and so they rat out the next guy up the chain. Sad reality of life.

thats rough man sorry to hear that. can't believe you got 3 years... was this your first offense? if you don't mind me asking

thats rough man sorry to hear that. can't believe you got 3 years... was this your first offense? if you don't mind me asking

First offense, steroid distribution and money laundering, no prior convictions of any kind. The prosecuting assistant US Attorney really wanted me to cooperate, so they were pushing hard. But I refused to rat out anybody else, and so I got sentenced relatively harshly compared to most people. Can't complain, I had a good five-year run before the hammer came down. That's life, some days you are up, and some days you're down.

First offense, steroid distribution and money laundering, no prior convictions of any kind. The prosecuting assistant US Attorney really wanted me to cooperate, so they were pushing hard. But I refused to rat out anybody else, and so I got sentenced relatively harshly compared to most people. Can't complain, I had a good five-year run before the hammer came down. That's life, some days you are up, and some days you're down.
Were you married with a family? Wondering how they took it. What you went through would crush most families I bet. I hope you are doing ok now.

I’m a 5x felon. I know how much time I would and wouldn’t do.
Can you imagine how it would be to do the 5 years, only to find out when you finally get home that your girlfriend/wife has spent all of the money!? That's a Little Slice story.

I’m almost 40. I have no kids of my own. I’ve never been married. I’m not close with my family. I don’t have a large circle of friends and I’ve been inside before. 5 years for a million bucks would feel like a vacation. I’d sleep through half of that. I’d get out and retire with that money in a country where it went five times as far.

Can you imagine how it would be to do the 5 years, only to find out when you finally get home that your girlfriend/wife has spent all of the money!? That's a Little Slice story.

Well that would be a fucking nightmare lol.

I’m almost 40. I have no kids of my own. I’ve never been married. I’m not close with my family. I don’t have a large circle of friends and I’ve been inside before. 5 years for a million bucks would feel like a vacation. I’d sleep through half of that. I’d get out and retire with that money in a country where it went five times as far.
Where would you put it? Bury it somewhere remote? Maybe overseas somewhere in an offshore bank? Not sure how I would do it. Five years would be $200,000 a year tax free, not bad. I can see your point especially if you are a prison vet and able to adapt to life incarcerated. Most of us wouldn't do it.

Where would you put it? Bury it somewhere remote? Maybe overseas somewhere in an offshore bank? Not sure how I would do it. Five years would be $200,000 a year tax free, not bad. I can see your point especially if you are a prison vet and able to adapt to life incarcerated. Most of us wouldn't do it.

I have no idea where I’d put it or how I’d manage to keep it lol. My original post was simply meant to convey how much it sucks that the government always gets theres and then some, but, in a fantasy situation where I was somehow able to actually keep a million dollars hidden and waiting for me when I got out, I would probably do 5 years for that kind of money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity