over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

titus to write book

E

edge250

word has it that craig titus is going to write a book about the "behind the scenes" world of bodybuilding. being that this is related to his crime he can still profit off of sales of the book. wonder if this is gonna be a tell-all thing like conseco did for baseball.

It should be interesting....if anyone would spill the beans and tell-all it would be him.

I just dont think I could bring myself to buy anything from him so he could profit.

edge250 said:
word has it that craig titus is going to write a book about the "behind the scenes" world of bodybuilding. being that this is related to his crime he can still profit off of sales of the book. wonder if this is gonna be a tell-all thing like conseco did for baseball.

Title:

"My barbeque in the desert".

Ok ok that's bad.

WHAT A MORON.. he was the "seedy" world of bodybuiling.. it would have to be a autobiography..lol

I've known Craig since highschool he wasn't right then, he just beat up girls back then, but I guess he moved on to bigger and better crimes!

write a book

He's goin to have time to wite many books in my opinion

uh oh

Maybe while he is locked up, he might convert to a Muslim...ok never mind, he already got anger issues....anger fueled by religion would be a disaster in his case, he might turn green and break out of jail, and start going around with a blow torch looking for non believers...LOL

edge250 said:
being that this is related to his crime he can still profit off of sales of the book.

I assume this was a slight typo, but if he writes a book related to his crime he CANNOT profit per the Son of Sam Law....If its just a dirty laundry type book, then yes he can rake the money in, but Im not exactly sure what he plans on doing with it.....

Craig has always been kwell with me when he came to town to guest pose and before he was pro. So I hope he didnt do it. But if he writes any book and makes a profit and is found guilty the proceeds will probably be given to the family of the person that was killed in the civil trial.

Hopefully craig and kelley did not actually kill the girl but other circumstances were involved. MM

Ok so everyone thinks he is going to tell all about the bad things in bodybuilding.

I´ve meet him personaly here in portugal during a guest pose in 2004 and he was ok not extra special friendly or that just ok.. getting is money worth for the guest pose and smiling and giving autographs and doing pictures.

On the other hand he represents the bad side of the bodybuilding lifestyle.
Ok he is probably not the only one doing recreationals drugs but he sure is the one that as most problems from it.

All his partying and social drug-like style gives him a really bad name and this murder is just the end of the tunel there is no way out now.

Some pro´s just mind they one bussines and try to live it trought as simple as possible, Craig just seem to fucked up everything he got his hands on and he as no one to blame but himself.

Hope the court decides whats best for him and his wife and put them behind bars for a long, long, long time.

Last edited:
I think it would be a book full of sensationalism , 1/2 truths and embellishments. I don't think you could trust anything in the book as fact, sort of like the Flex Wheeler rag.

Boo.

summary

i'm a whinning bitch that has always SNITCHED my way out of trouble.now that's not an option, so i will try and SNITCH about BB.i really hope nobody finds out when i get married to a guy named "BIG BUBBA".

CT

well craig i personally think you being a certified SNITCH makes you lower than whale shit.i'm sure you'll look good wearing come get me's(tight short shorts),a halter top,and doing someones laundry.

leap

I won't buy it. Titus is just going to go out being even more hated probably after the release of this book.

ouchie.

Maybe we could buy it and then burn it?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws