over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

Time to start turning things way up and put the peddle to metal for the rest of my winter bulk. I will still be sticking to TK Labs of course. Over the past few months I have concluded that i absolutely love their sus250, deca, and eq. I will be switching it up slightly and will run

1200mg of sus250
1000mg of deca
and 500mg tren

I will soon be adding gh to the cycle very soon

Does that much tren screw with your attitude?

Honestly Its has been awhile since I have run that much tren. In the past, however, 500mg of tren and above does tend to make me noticeable more aggressive. I have to make a conscious effort not to be nasty and short fused with my lady, but its great when in the gym.

Its the end of another fantastic week in the gym. My total body workouts have been going great and the pumps that im getting from this TK eq have been incredible. After only doing one exercise for biceps, I feel like I ve done 3 or 4. Weighed in yesterday at 288lbs still gain nice and slow and staying fasirly lean. It would be nice to get to 290 before really turning it up which i plan to do on Monday, running those high doses and possibly incorporating some gh too.

Tk labs labs injects
sus250 1200mg
deca 1000mg
tren 500mg

might add in an oral not sure yet, but will definitely be adding in gh soon.

Starting Monday I will log all my workouts and nutrition plan. Time to get rolling in 2012

Heres a pic I took yesterday after doing workout A

Attachments

• gym.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 333
Good work

Thanks bro!! appreciate it

Just got back from the gym. My workouts have been incredibly intense since this eq has kicked in....pumps have been insane and my endurance is crazy. I literally dont get tired until the end of my workout, then im beat. I have been bouncing all over the gym doing supersets and giant sets, the added volume has been great and are really firing up my muscle fibers. I have been on TK tren for a couple weeks now and can honestly say that this tren is legit? Im getting all the normal tren sides already...raised body temp, night sweats, added aggression, elevated temper, an my strength was thru the roof today

I did a variation of workout A today
Workout A
-pull ups- 4 sets of 8
-barbell bench press- 405lbs 10 reps
-incline bench press(smith mach.) 4 plates a side 15 reps
-barbell behind the neck shoulder press- 3 plates a side 8 reps
-barbell curls- 225 4 reps
-barbell rows- 365 8 reps
-dips- 4 sets of 20
-db curls- 80lb 3 sets of 8
-standing calf raises- 3 sets of 20 full stack

getting ready to take my first round injections this week 25g 5/8 inch needle to the rear of each delt.....TK injects...1cc of sus250, 1cc of deca200, 1cc of tren80 per syringe, one syringe per delt........YEA BUDDY!!!!!!!!

Does that much tren screw with your attitude?

Sorry I didnt get back to you Big Q, I just saw your reply. The tren doesnt mess with my attitude too bad. I always have to be mindful when running tren as it does tend to make me more aggressive especially in tense situations. TK tren has all the usual sides...added hardness, fullness, added aggression and focus mainly in the gym. All in all its some of the best tren I have used in awhile. Have you tried it yet big guy?

Another great week of workouts im getting ready to take my final shot for the week. I just realized I have been writing deca instead of eq. Im so used to always taking deca I guess. Let me take this time to correct myself I have been running and will continue to run ..........

TK sus250 1000mg a week...... 1200mg wasnt necessary felt like blood pressure was getting to high
TK eq 800mg a week
TK tren 480mg a week

Looks like your training is going great. Keep rockin it ::port-smi

Been on TK tren for a month now and this tren is some good shit. Reminds me of the good ol British Dragon tren back in the day, when the original authentic british dragon was still in business. Im getting rock hard solid ass gains. Still very impressed with TK labs gear and will continue to run this cycle until I stop responding.....heres what im using now

1000mg TK sus250
600mg TK deca
500mg TK tren ............my new favorite compound, if anyone is looking for a really good, really potent tren product....check this stuff out.

working out 3 days a week now M W F.....allowing my body plenty time to rest and recover and grow.

monday: chest quads

wed: back and hams

fri: arms quads

yesterdays work out went well

back
wide grip pull-ups
reverse grip pull downs
seated rows
barbell rows
seated preacher curl machine...cant leave the gym without a bicep pump :D

legs
leg press... foot positioned high on sled to focus on hams
stiff leg deads
regular deads

weighing a rock solid 288lbs right now...

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 224
looking massive man

but in the start of your log you seemed to be focused on bringing ur lower body up

any pics of the wheels? you did say these were your weak points

I have not been able to make the improvement in my legs that I would like to. Since I have been back in the gym I have been experiencing severe pain in my hip and kness which has had a negative impact on how I train legs. Some weeks I can squat big and others I can barely squat at all. Recently the pain has subsided so im hoping to have consistent heavy training leg days in weeks to come. I will make sure to post some pics of my wheels for you next time bro, no worries ;)

U look great shadow! Just saw ur log and am impressed by the gains so far. Keep up the good work mane

I never follow logs in here, but his one is right on. Nice progress so far my dude, I think you said you started at 273 and now you're 288? So total of 15 lbs ain't bad. I've gotta say that it looks like you've hardened up as your cycle has gone on, starting out you looked a bit soft (no offense) but the detail has really come out. Were you completely off when you started this blast?

Honestly Its has been awhile since I have run that much tren. In the past, however, 500mg of tren and above does tend to make me noticeable more aggressive. I have to make a conscious effort not to be nasty and short fused with my lady, but its great when in the gym.

I don't get the mood swings or sleep issues, but what I do get on that dose are loss of appetite and raging metabolism. Made it hard for me to gain. Ace or enan?

Damn shadow lookin thick bro! Logs lookin good too.

Could you post your diet?

Are you using HGH or any peptides?

Also, I think u put deca down instead of eq for ur last post

Sorry i forgot to mention...this week I dropped the eq and threw deca back in. Sometimes I like to switch things in and out every 4-6 weeks. It an unorthodox method but one I was introduced to many many years ago. I found that it works well, as soon as a compound starts to kick in toss it out an introduce something else into the system. Keeps the body guessing the receptors fairly fresh and the gains coming. I keep test as my base compound and switch others in and out

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws