over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

Damn shadow lookin thick bro! Logs lookin good too.

Thanks bro....Its a long road back to where I once was but its been a fun ride running TKlabs supps...in all honesty some of the best gear I have ever used, nice clean steady quality gains

I never follow logs in here, but his one is right on. Nice progress so far my dude, I think you said you started at 273 and now you're 288? So total of 15 lbs ain't bad. I've gotta say that it looks like you've hardened up as your cycle has gone on, starting out you looked a bit soft (no offense) but the detail has really come out. Were you completely off when you started this blast?

No offense taken brother. Your observation is spot on I was really soft when I started this log. At the start of this log I hadnt trained nor cycled in almost 6 months. I have always been 290-310LBS so I was and still am a mere "shadow" of my former self. Im hitting the right gear to get back to the size im used to carrying.....TK all the way is all imma say!!!!

I don't get the mood swings or sleep issues, but what I do get on that dose are loss of appetite and raging metabolism. Made it hard for me to gain. Ace or enan?

I never experienced a loss of appetite from tren use, drol yes, tren never. Im currently running tren ace, and will be switching to TK tren enan very soon, will keep you posted.

Could you post your diet?

Are you using HGH or any peptides?

I will try and record my diet for you guys. My metabolism is crazy!! I currently am not following a structured meal plan. All I do is make sure I eat a complete and solid meal every 3 hours.

I havent been using any HGH thus far to this point. Tklabs has just started carrying kigtropin and jintropin. I just placed an order for a few kits of kigtropin from TK and will be starting as soon as I get them in. T/A with TK is lightning quick so it should be sooner then later. I will be starting their kigs at 5iu mon-fri and eventually work my way up to 10iu as soon as I hit 295lbs....i hopes of gh and eventually slin taking me back up to the 310lb mass monster I once was. Stay tuned fellas this journey has just gotten started, and I promise it will be a fun and very informative ride. Again thank you everyone for all your support, everyone on this forum rocks and I feel honored to be a part of the promuscle family :headbang::headbang:

So you used to be 310 and dropped back down? What happened?

So you used to be 310 and dropped back down? What happened?

Priorities in my life changed brother. I decided to put off chasing my pro card...stopped eating(biggest factor), stopped training, stopped gearing. The lowest my bodyweight got to was 260. Before I ever touched a weight i was 170lb skinny. Before I stopped I was 295 all day and 305+ when massing out. Im slowly turning things up and making sure to stay fairly lean and tight. Before when I was 300 I would start carrying to much fat and water. Id like to get to 298 hard and lean and see if I can continue to grow slowly after that. Im hoping with the kigs Im getting from TK I will be able to attain that look....throw in a little slin on leg day and try to bring the wheels up.

Shadow, you started your log in September, have you always been on 1g test+other stuff since then? Are you taking time off or on year round? Thanks

Shadow, you started your log in September, have you always been on 1g test+other stuff since then? Are you taking time off or on year round? Thanks

Hows it going tr thanks for jumping in and feel free to ask any question you like, im open to all inquiries. When I started back in sept. I was running around 400-500mg a week. As the months went on I gradually worked my up to a gram per week. Right now Im thinking I wont be taking much time off this year. If anything I might cruise for a month at around 250mg per week. Then blast into 1200mg per week the following month. I wont be doing that anytime soon though as Im just getting warmed up her ;)

On my way to the gym in a bit. Today I will hit chest and tris. Im thinking I will wing my workouts and just listen to my body from here on out. Whatever isnt sore and im motivated to train for the day, thats what will be on the menu...so chest and tris it is. So far today I have eaten

meal 1- two beef patties from 7-11
meal 2- 4 cookies and a protein shake
meal 3- a small pizza
training- chest and tris

to be continued...........................................

Daammnn 300+ lbs wheeewww.

LOL definitely leaned up since the begginning and up more then 20 lbs from the start ,,

gotta love that tren,,, Pizza , cookies, beef patties oh yea and a 8PACK

I could defnitely learn from you brotha another good Log here that bloke is loving the Tren too and he too has not touched gh or slin,, Im going to take that route and try to really progress slowly and add in compounds as necessary cals when necessary and up doses when necessary..

I follow alot more strict eating profile as Im trying to grow lean but If I am hungry I will eat ,,, I will be following along for the long haul brotha

Get some full body pics up like the first ones you put up its hard to guage anything with those lil pics

Meal 4- jerk chicken sandwich...oh yea I'm Jamaican...yea mon!
Or is it yeaaaa buddy!!! Sometimes I forget lol
Meal 5- chicken teriyaki over noodles
Meal 6- burgers and sweet potato

Workout was good I did chest and tris

Rope pushdowns
V bar pushdowns
Flyes
Barbell press superset with close grip
Incline smith chest press superset with close grip
Dips
Military shoulder press superset with side laterals

Taking my test inject tonight

Trying to get my iPhone to cooperate so I can post these pics I just took...full body as requested....stay tuned

This log is sick. How long have you been training shadow.

You look great big boy! Dude, you gotta get some get pics taken so you can really gauge your progress.

Thanks big Q!! Ive been following your log as well and your looking big and lean bro, good shit brother. Yea I will make sure to take and post biweekly pics from here on out. It's time to turn it a few notches and really get going. Pretty soon imma start pounding these kigs and really get these muscles growing ;)

LOL definitely leaned up since the begginning and up more then 20 lbs from the start ,,

gotta love that tren,,, Pizza , cookies, beef patties oh yea and a 8PACK

I could defnitely learn from you brotha another good Log here that bloke is loving the Tren too and he too has not touched gh or slin,, Im going to take that route and try to really progress slowly and add in compounds as necessary cals when necessary and up doses when necessary..

I follow alot more strict eating profile as Im trying to grow lean but If I am hungry I will eat ,,, I will be following along for the long haul brotha

Get some full body pics up like the first ones you put up its hard to guage anything with those lil pics

Full body pics coming soon bro and that tren is amazing. The tren ace from TK hits fast and hits hard, very nice compound. Can't wait to switch to their tren e soon. If you haven't tried their tren definitely check it out!!

This log is sick. How long have you been training shadow.

Thanks bro, appreciate u!! I started working out when I was 22 started bodybuilding when I was 24 and I'm now 31. Miss that 20yo energy lol...it's getting tougher these days I must admit.

test shot was smooth as butter yesterday. 3cc of TK sus250 into the rear delt using a 25g 5/8 needle. Going to take 3cc of tren ace and 3cc of deca one in each rear delt tonight.

didnt sleep very well last night, not uncommon when running a decent amount of tren. Felt run down today and decided to rest and not train, and eat plenty food and recover. So far today I have eaten

meal 1- 4 eggo waffles and scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
meal 2- ground beef over rice and beans
meal 3- 4 meximelts and 2 empanandas from taco bell
meal 4- ground beef over rice and beans

to be continued........................................

took a few shots this morning

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 510
FUCKING GUY TACOS lol im jealous ,,,

Legs seem to be progressing but seems like your shoulders just blow the fuck up ,,,

still lean as FUCK keep killing it

FUCKING GUY TACOS lol im jealous ,,,

Legs seem to be progressing but seems like your shoulders just blow the fuck up ,,,

still lean as FUCK keep killing it

Yup my upper body blows up and my legs grow at a snails pace lol....

Meal 5- 2 chicken breast over noodles

looking good bro.as mentioned, shoulders are very good

damn bro, how does your big ass fit in that little as shower ;)

great progress brotha!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity