over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

All I can picture is Will Ferrell in Elf trying to shower in that shower for elves.:D

damn bro, how does your big ass fit in that little as shower ;)

great progress brotha!!!

looking good bro.as mentioned, shoulders are very good

Thanks bro.........probably from all the years of site injections lol. Just playing my shoulders have always been my dominant bodypart even before I started juicing. In all honesty I havent had a shoulder day in 3-4 years. I just touch on them once in awhile....suckers grow too damn fast

test shot was smooth as butter yesterday. 3cc of TK sus250 into the rear delt using a 25g 5/8 needle. Going to take 3cc of tren ace and 3cc of deca one in each rear delt tonight.

didnt sleep very well last night, not uncommon when running a decent amount of tren. Felt run down today and decided to rest and not train, and eat plenty food and recover. So far today I have eaten

meal 1- 4 eggo waffles and scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
meal 2- ground beef over rice and beans
meal 3- 4 meximelts and 2 empanandas from taco bell
meal 4- ground beef over rice and beans

to be continued........................................

took a few shots this morning

Very impressive! I can just imagine how far you would go if you'll add hgh and slin...
Are you using any anti-estrogens (arimidex,aromasin,nolva etc)?

Very impressive! I can just imagine how far you would go if you'll add hgh and slin...

Very good point. I'd say you've got some genetics over there shadow.

Also, how do you reach your rear delt? Are you coming down on it over the top of your arm, or somehow reaching under your armpit and around? I'd think it'd be hard to hit correctly either way.

Hey,
Great progress, Im enjoying following this. If you don't mind me asking, what do the dates on your Kigtropin box say? I just want to compare it to the new kigs I got from Kami in the re-ship and see if there the same batch.

solid physique man....holding very good condition for your size too...any cardio in the mix? How tall are you?

couldnt eat as many meals as I needed to for growth yesterday. It was an extremely hectic day, hate those. In order to grow I have to eat 5-6 meals at least, around 1000-1500 calories per meal. Since I didnt have the proper nutrition in my body to induce growth I skipped my workout for that day. Took my last shot for the week this morning another 3cc of tren ace in my the rear delt, love that spot!!! just got back from the gym, did back and quads today

seated row
wide grip pull up
reverse close grip pull downs
barbell rows
deadlifts
back squats
front squats
fst-7 leg extensions

so far for the day I have eaten

meal 1- sausage biscuit, 2 hashbrowns, pbj
meal 2- chicken xxl grilled stuffed burrito
meal 3- mhp weight gainer

to be continued.....................................

Last edited:

YEA BUDDY!!!!!! TK kigtropin and some humalog will be added in soon. Im thinking of running 5iu of kigs mon-fri and slin on leg day and the day after leg day. No anti-estrogens at the moment, no sir

Very good point. I'd say you've got some genetics over there shadow.

Also, how do you reach your rear delt? Are you coming down on it over the top of your arm, or somehow reaching under your armpit and around? I'd think it'd be hard to hit correctly either way.

genectics are pretty decent. I have a long way to go to get back to where I was. Wish I never stopped working out lol.....

My lady gives me my weekly injects. I hate doing it myself, im a wimp and man enuff to admit it :D

Last edited:
Hey,
Great progress, Im enjoying following this. If you don't mind me asking, what do the dates on your Kigtropin box say? I just want to compare it to the new kigs I got from Kami in the re-ship and see if there the same batch.

Thanks bro, stay tuned as it only gets better. Once I get my hands on my kigs I will glady help u out with that. Shoot me a Pm bro

solid physique man....holding very good condition for your size too...any cardio in the mix? How tall are you?

Thanks bro..........still have a long way to go. I dont do cardio, with my metabolism I cant afford to burn any calories. im 6ft tall, once I get on growth hopefully it will be a little easier to put back on all the muscle I have lost in the last year and a half. Here are a couple pics from 2010. I think I weighed around 276lbs here, 12 pounds lighter and a lot more muscle

Attachments

• 2010 3 weeks out mm.bmp
    62.8 KB · Views: 563
  • 2010 3 weeks out.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Time to eat, gotta keep it pushing. Think I got another xxl grilled stuffed burrito waiting for me, extra baja sauce....eat big to get big!! YEA BUDDY!!!!

Another fantastic week of training. Im starting to eat more regularly, like clockwork, and im noticing a big difference. Im managing to stay fuller and im getting much better pumps in the gym. my eating schedule has consistently been

9am
11am
1pm
3pm
5pm
7pm
9pm

2-3 shakes and 4 solid meals

I liked my training regimine this week and think i will stick to it

monday- full body... one basic mass building compound movement per body part,
tues- legs
wed-off
thur- back and chest
fri-legs

will stick with this routine until I get bored. I like to switch things up a lot it keeps me from getting bored and it keeps me growing

will have some updated pics next week

Thanks for updating, Big Shadow.

Are your training your legs when working on full body? (day before leg workout)

How much protein,carbs,fats are you gettting per average meal?

Thanks.

You should see me try and squeeze into my little ass car

now that's funny bro!!

I love Z's man, just don't work to well with the family ;)

Great progress shadow!! regardless of the outcome you should be very happy with your progress man, your hard work def shines through!!!

Thanks for updating, Big Shadow.

Are your training your legs when working on full body? (day before leg workout)

How much protein,carbs,fats are you gettting per average meal?

Thanks.

No sir, only upper body on full body days, maybe some calf work. Not counting my calories or macronutrient intake. Just having fun here, going with the flow, and growing without the headaches of watching every detail.

now that's funny bro!!

I love Z's man, just don't work to well with the family ;)

Great progress shadow!! regardless of the outcome you should be very happy with your progress man, your hard work def shines through!!!

Thanks bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner