over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE for a preworkout boost?

TNE I feel same day.
Tren NE I feel right away
I use both in a pre workout schedule.

do you guys notice an increase in sex drive injecting TNE ?

TNE is far and away my favorite test. I feel great when it's in my cycles. Which now that I think about it I don't know why it's not always in.......lol

Been doing a lot of research lately on this and some practical application for TRT.

From what I've read, water based (Suspension) has two peaks, the first upon injection and the second 6-7 days later as the crystals are absorbed from the injection depot.

Oil based is dissolved (so no crystals to absorb) so actually releases more fully and completely, no second peak. Also less chance of infection than with water based.

People who use it for TRT inject 8-15mg ED or even EOD and do it Sub Q (I've had a bad reaction to this- lumps-with the Oil Test Base) and IM (I prefer this way, no lumps).

Bump in Sex Drive, yes. But I also feel that E2 may be hard to predict and control unless you have access to blood tests pretty frequently.

I'd recommend reading LK3's threads. Lots of guys talking about using TNE Oil and some Test Suspension over there.

I tried a tne cycle where my only test came from tne, 1cc am and 1cc pre-workout. Very good results as far as strength and in the gym and sex drive remained constently high but after awhile the eo and/or guiacol make you feel like shit. Its not good to constantly put those in the body...and the water based always left huge knots in any muscle I injected into.

All in all a great pre-workout boost though...I took concreteguys advice and combined it with my slin and the results come very fast.

Been doing a lot of research lately on this and some practical application for TRT.

From what I've read, water based (Suspension) has two peaks, the first upon injection and the second 6-7 days later as the crystals are absorbed from the injection depot.

Oil based is dissolved (so no crystals to absorb) so actually releases more fully and completely, no second peak. Also less chance of infection than with water based.

People who use it for TRT inject 8-15mg ED or even EOD and do it Sub Q (I've had a bad reaction to this- lumps-with the Oil Test Base) and IM (I prefer this way, no lumps).

Bump in Sex Drive, yes. But I also feel that E2 may be hard to predict and control unless you have access to blood tests pretty frequently.

I'd recommend reading LK3's threads. Lots of guys talking about using TNE Oil and some Test Suspension over there.

I was reading in the sponsored section for LK3 and that's why I started the thread; just figured more people read here than the sponsor section.

do you guys notice an increase in sex drive injecting TNE ?

Fuck..I would have to rub one out before going to the gym every single time. No other steroid has ever increased my sex drive so instantaneously and as much as TNE...and I was only doing 33mg 1hr pre workout. Tren makes my libido really high...but more of a very aggressive libido...It still has nothing on TNE to me.

TNE is the only AAS as well that I can really feel. Even tren...I know I'm on and I feel awesome, but its a constant feeling the whole time. When I pin TNE, and I don't require much, I can literally feel it hit me, and it does so hard and quickly. My entire though perception will change in about an hour. Its my all time favorite. Inj. Drol though, does the same thing, just not as intense...and again it was with only 25mg of Drol. It also gives me that immediate release of aggression that I can feel the exact moment it hits.

One day I'll run Tren Ace, TNE, and Drol. I honestly couldn't begin to imagine how I would feel.

Last edited:
I've heard great things from this aswell, saw a few sponsors offering it at 100mg/ml..

Id like to try it at 50mg 45min pre 5days a week! Maybe after income taxes come in ill get a huge stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny, I have tried to stay away form this as I figured there is sufficient info on tne in both my threads... lol

like I explained before... we do our tne a bit different, the way we do it is designed for OUR purposes here.

water tne, is not a suspension of test powder as this gives unpleasant injects and uneven blood levels. our water is two solutions which you shake to suspend. this gives a very hard hitting fast in and out test that you really feel. it can be hard to dial in your dose. you need to try n shoot same time ed and take you ant e same time after it...

ed dosing is fine but not necessary.

you do see less side effects when you do it ed.

oil will slow the release a bit, at least the way we do it.

our two different oils do seem to show different release rates too and THAT is why we use them...

the clear oil is slower to absorb, so it will not hit as hard and deliver a more even release.

the regular oil ( safflower ) is somewhere between the two.

for years I did oil mixed with my other stuff 4x wk prior to training and honestly that is just fine.

my back can be a lil broken out like that but for ease of day to day life I deal with that.

for libido I feel tne much more then other test.

but.... keep the dose reasonable as more is not always more for sex drive...

for people saying they do not "feel" tren base... ill challenge that any day of the week! lol

I do not really obsess on timing, I shower then do my shots eat and walk to gym, usually im training with in 90mins of admin.

tne water in terms of libido you can feel very quickly, especially if you are dialed in OR if low on t.

even though it works fast you do have to be patient when dialing it in, expect to take a month or so to figure out timing and anti e needs.

hope that helps!

my pack of SKS mix landed today..ill report back how my gym session goes tonight!

funny, I have tried to stay away form this as I figured there is sufficient info on tne in both my threads... lol

like I explained before... we do our tne a bit different, the way we do it is designed for OUR purposes here.

water tne, is not a suspension of test powder as this gives unpleasant injects and uneven blood levels. our water is two solutions which you shake to suspend. this gives a very hard hitting fast in and out test that you really feel. it can be hard to dial in your dose. you need to try n shoot same time ed and take you ant e same time after it...

ed dosing is fine but not necessary.

you do see less side effects when you do it ed.

oil will slow the release a bit, at least the way we do it.

our two different oils do seem to show different release rates too and THAT is why we use them...

the clear oil is slower to absorb, so it will not hit as hard and deliver a more even release.

the regular oil ( safflower ) is somewhere between the two.

for years I did oil mixed with my other stuff 4x wk prior to training and honestly that is just fine.

my back can be a lil broken out like that but for ease of day to day life I deal with that.

for libido I feel tne much more then other test.

but.... keep the dose reasonable as more is not always more for sex drive...

for people saying they do not "feel" tren base... ill challenge that any day of the week! lol

I do not really obsess on timing, I shower then do my shots eat and walk to gym, usually im training with in 90mins of admin.

tne water in terms of libido you can feel very quickly, especially if you are dialed in OR if low on t.

even though it works fast you do have to be patient when dialing it in, expect to take a month or so to figure out timing and anti e needs.

hope that helps!

LK's TNE is the bomb and does what it is supposed to do in a BIG WAY! Trust his products and his knowledge.

My friend gave up on the tne water and oil based(lk3). Crashed and heating wouldn't fix it. If it been crashed for a few months is it still fine to try heating it again?

We have tne and tren base . I tried the tren base is a hell of a pre-workout. Both have lots of reviews and no pip. Going to use the TNE next workoutdday

I've used the water based (suspension) like what has been said, it can be painful. the suspension brand I used a few years ago made me limp for a week after a quad inject

I have some of BSR's TNE and am using it pwo every now and then along with my current BSR Test C run.

I WISH I HAD MORE TNE. It's the shit. NO PIP AT ALL. 60-90min pwo is good for me.

have not tried the Tren No ester but i love TNE in oil, use it 90 min before the gym , feels nice

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear