over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE for a preworkout boost?

Test Suspension was what big pharma made not TNE.
There is no way to make Test or Tren NE, Winny in oil or any of these injectable orals without using large amounts of solvents.
Not sure there are any studies showing the long-term implications of injecting them.

Ok so i just got in the oil based and water based. What are the exact times before training i should inject for each? Thank you in advance!!

Test Suspension was what big pharma made not TNE.
There is no way to make Test or Tren NE, Winny in oil or any of these injectable orals without using large amounts of solvents.
Not sure there are any studies showing the long-term implications of injecting them.

Right....some would say they use the super solvent which is better for you and other sources claim to get things like this to hold by using a special trygliceride that has been chemicaly altered...who knows? But the guiac cant be good to run long term...if you do you will actually start to smell like that stuff. My girl used to tell me I smelled like I was camping by a wood fire all the time lol.

Oh and as to addams question I personaly found that 1hour before workout was my sweet spot for maximum intensity in the gym, with both tne and tren no ester.

Last edited:
Ok so i just got in the oil based and water based. What are the exact times before training i should inject for each? Thank you in advance!!
For oil based, I am going to say at least two hours. But I'd like to see some more input on this though. I had been noticing that when I pinned 1 hour preworkout, I would notice that my workouts became more 'savage' towards the end. My reps would progressively get more explosive towards the end of the workout, along with laser focus. So that tells me I should let it disperse for a couple hours.

That's sort of inconvenient with my schedule. I kinda want to experiment with applying it at the end of lunch time, then hit the weights immediately after work, roughly 4 hours later. Not sure if I'm missing the 'peak' that way, though.

With respected bodybuilders like John M (mountaindog) putting more emphasis on food/nutrition/supplementation around training - I'd be interested in his thoughts on TNE around training too and oral steroid dosing.

Peaking steroid hormones around training (pre/post) must surely work positively if the goals are muscle growth.

Could any of you guys answer my question on the last page, please.

My friend gave up on the tne water and oil based(lk3). Crashed and heating wouldn't fix it. If it been crashed for a few months is it still fine to try heating it again?

Yes, you can place it on a coffee pot warmer for 30 min and watch till it is clear liquid again, might take longer, roll it around a bit
but it will crash again and it may crash inside the muscle too and thats kind of painful. ive done it several times with TNE

My favorite sponsor here makes a mix of injectable drol plus TNE and I've been dying to pick some up. I also want to snag some Tren no Ester (which unfortunately I'll have to source elsewhere) and run all three about an hour or so before a workout.

Injectable Drol + TNE + Tren no Ester sounds like about the most Beast Mode pre-workout I can fathom.

My favorite sponsor here makes a mix of injectable drol plus TNE and I've been dying to pick some up. I also want to snag some Tren no Ester (which unfortunately I'll have to source elsewhere) and run all three about an hour or so before a workout.

Injectable Drol + TNE + Tren no Ester sounds like about the most Beast Mode pre-workout I can fathom.

Hey guys I have a question. I've tried tne & lately Tren Base pre workout and my workouts are great. But now I'm cruising for the next 6-8 weeks and thinking about using tne or Tren base or both pre workout while on my cruise. I do 4 workouts a week so that's 4 times a week. Do you guys do that or wouldn't do that? Is it a good idea?

Sent from The Iron Pile

I would call that a cycle not really a cruise. Crusing for many is 150-200mgs test/weekly. You can do low dose tren during a cruise like many do during hrt. 10mgs of tren should be fine.

Can you put crashed tne on a frying pan? Would it burn the glass??

My friend gave up on the tne water and oil based(lk3). Crashed and heating wouldn't fix it. If it been crashed for a few months is it still fine to try heating it again?

I have previously used products that require heating for 3 years and no issues with potency.

obviously not the same batch you have but same basic components.

heating always works, if you do it right!
;)

once something has crashed it may need to be heated every time.
I make things for me that are not available to others for many years and just got into the habit of heating everything primo to admin... curc and res used to crash ed too. lol

on the solvent questions.
myself and others have used special solvents for like 15 years or so on a very regular basis.

most of the people using products that contain such solvents are in perfect health. there may be many reasons for that but clearly the solvents have not shown ill effect. I personally have used the same solvent since 2003 or so on a very regular basis. these were made for our uses. personal uses.

tne is awesome pre work out. i like it inject 1-2 hours before . great when going for new pr's

Kinglewy and Jcc80 thank you, i will give your advice a go!
Sparkdogg that sounds like a LEGIT preworkout!!
I have access to all 3, i think im gonna give that a go.....hittin a bit of a plateau
About to incorporate 600mg/week NPP and 50mg/day Tren A in addition to my current blast to try and break through that. I think i need to also up my HUMALOG dose on training days....that means MORE HBCD, more $$. :banghead:

Last edited:
I would call that a cycle not really a cruise. Crusing for many is 150-200mgs test/weekly. You can do low dose tren during a cruise like many do during hrt. 10mgs of tren should be fine.

Can you put crashed tne on a frying pan? Would it burn the glass??

Anyways you should always use water or some form of liquid to transfer heat. You could just use a small pot or whatever full of water.

Anyways you should always use water or some form of liquid to transfer heat. You could just use a small pot or whatever full of water.

personally i never use water.

i have had gas stoves for many years so heavy pan goes on the flame.

electric right on the burner.

i always felt water didn't get hot enough, maybe im just very impatient...

an associate uses water to fix crashed tne and he puts them in a pan with water about half way up and boils for a while...

if you don't pay attention you could burn things or your self my way or have other accidents.

Kinglewy and Jcc80 thank you, i will give your advice a go!
Sparkdogg that sounds like a LEGIT preworkout!!
I have access to all 3, i think im gonna give that a go.....hittin a bit of a plateau
About to incorporate 600mg/week NPP and 50mg/day Tren A in addition to my current blast to try and break through that. I think i need to also up my HUMALOG dose on training days....that means MORE HBCD, more $$. :banghead:

No doubt, I can't imagine anything more nuts. I plan on sourcing all three along with a few other items for my Feb blast, and I'll report with my results.

If you wind up rocking it as a PWO report back with how it goes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131