over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE HELP!

chosin1

Registered
Just got 2 bottles of TNE instead of prop anyone that has used this or knows how to use it best please help just drop 70 lbs without any juice and want to build lback lean thanks everyone

Just got 2 bottles of TNE instead of prop anyone that has used this or knows how to use it best please help just drop 70 lbs without any juice and want to build lback lean thanks everyone

There was a thread I started on this a while back...got some good replies.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

In a nutshell, TNE is a preworkout steroid. take 100mg 1 - 1 1/2 hr before workout. Most hurts like hell, some doesn't.

It's one of my favorites.

I loved TNE.. It dose HURT like hell.. But its wroth the pain..

Thanks guys ill look for the thread again didn't see much first time, if I'm not on anything else how are the sides and any suggestions on what to add to it?

Thanks guys ill look for the thread again didn't see much first time, if I'm not on anything else how are the sides and any suggestions on what to add to it?

I think you should always run test with everything? I could be wrong but that's just me bro.. Good luck

not quite sure what the mystery is. tne is test no ester, has a half life of about 6 hours once tthe test gets into your blood stream.

using an oil base effectively extends the release rate, which is one reason to use oil over water. also water can be more painfull but really it comes down to how its made.

i have used tne for many years and preffer it to any type of ester. if you are consistant with your injects you will achieve more stable blood levels and essentially get by with a little less.

esters take up wieght so anytime there is an ester you are not getting the full dose of t. just look up ester wieghts, i know there is a thread around on it.

i would not consider it a pre work out drug. i wouldnt really consider suspension a preworkout drug either as you would need to figure a 3-6 hour window fro an assumed peak. but then again all you are realy after in this case is nerve excition, you can look into nasal androstendione like the germans used however many years ago which would prob be a more efective nerve agent. but blah blah blah.

its a great drug, my favorite test. if its made right it doesnt really hurt, the key is correct solvation. if thats a word.

also if one were to believe in any possibility of site enhancement esterless gear may be the best bet as it may have some possible effect on local receptors as it is available as is and does not have to have the ester desolved. not saying it does, but some theorize...

hope that clears up the mystery

Wow thank you that helps a lot I'm going to try what you said I guessing you use 2 shots a day or more? And what would you say is a good start I know its differnt for everyone but have been off for along time and was thinking half a cc x 2 a day
(Hank you again

if you are using oil base in all honesty you should be fine with once a day inject.

doing 2x a day is more of a pain then its worth.

oil should allow for a 24 hr or so disbursment but you will be able to tell, sometimes you do a bad shot and it sits for a couple days, you know like a little lump. but most times you have a normal shot.

if your tne is not in a propper solution what will happen is it will crystalize out in the depot, this will just make for some irritation in the muscle and discomfort, this is why tne hurts. just look at how test falls out.

i think 300mgs is a good starting point per week.
i often mixed with oil based wini.
100mg/ml each, but 50 works good too.

if you had 100mg/ml and ran 1cc ed that would be 700mgs a week, you could compair that to maybe a g of te or sylimar. also you will get more nerve excition basically = more stregnth.

i would seriously consider starting at half of that especially if you have been off for a while, you can always add more.

Thanks again ill do just what you said and start with a half and I will let you guys know how it goes great info thank you

third day today and felt great a little pain at site but not too bad really felt it looking forward to more of the same

thanks LK3 this stuff is working great thanks info was right on spot!

I've never had any pain with TNE....Now test suspension, different story....felt like my muscle was ripping off my femur every time I moved....something is to be said for raws that are micronized vs. not.....I got some test susp that the powder was stated as being micronized and I had very LITTLE pain with it....got some stuff that was not micronized from a popular UGL brand a few years back (no longer around that I know of) and that shit was like glass crystals in the muscle....I still have 2 bottles of it, never made it past day 6....lol

Is your TNE in oil or water?
I have done both with just ED shots, and never had a problem. No need to go 2x daily.
I don't think of it as a pre workout drug, especially if its suspended in oil.
I actually love TNE in oil, its a great product for getting on quick.

In a nutshell, TNE is a preworkout steroid. take 100mg 1 - 1 1/2 hr before workout. Most hurts like hell, some doesn't.

It's one of my favorites.

Right, take on training days pre workout out.

But keep this in mind, its still test.

I think of it like this; So say you lift 5 days a week and take 50mg of TNE each day, thats an extra 250mg of test on top of how ever much your already running over the course of the week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws