over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE Suspension, Real Winner!

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to brag about my first time experience with suspension. This stuff is killer! I've only been on for 3 days now and the strength has already gone way up. Tonight's workout was tremendous. From my experience, tren. doesn't even compare to it. I added 600mg of deca along with the 700mg/wk. of suspension, and 40mg/day of Naposims. I'm expecting alot of strength gains this cycle. I can feel it. With the quality of gear this cycle, I think I can achieve my goals.

If you guys are older and don't respond as good to gear anymore, I suggest you give suspension a try. This stuff is off the hook! Can you vets concur with what I'm saying? TNE rules. Why wait 4 weeks for your gear to kick in when you can see gains right away? Guys, please tell me what you think. What's your experience with this stuff Thx. again....ironone1:D

Dude, I agree totally. Ive been big on, and vocal here about loading with suspension and prop. You know when you have been off cycle awhile, and youre all psyched to start a cycle you want some gains-and not in 4wks! And suspension is the best thing for that IMO. Better even than orals.

What's TNE?

I believe TNE stands for test no ester. I'm on the oil based from PL. Killer shit! Dude, your missing out on a big thing if you don't try it. I'm gonna try tren/prop with suspension next time soon.

could you take the susp. for your first 4wks instead of orals, or should you run it longer?
susp1-4
enath1-10
deca1-10

RIV said:
could you take the susp. for your first 4wks instead of orals, or should you run it longer?
susp1-4
enath1-10
deca1-10

Yes, or do both.

I've been on 1gram/wk of ICN's for awhile now, and gains have stopped. I'm gonna run it with the 700mg of suspension, deca600mg/wk, and Naps 40mg/day. The suspension definitely kick started things again after the enan. stopped. :D

how much susp should i run if i'm going with a 750enath 400deca ( both 10wks) and 40 naps (1-4 ) stack? 4 wks? 6 wks? or the whole run of 10 wks w/ susp?

-Riv

suspension is awsome i did a short cycle 100mgs a day with 75mgs fina a day and 50mgs thai danabols this was wicked. i have 40ml of the anabolic ts i think it is and i want to use this with my gh and i so cant wait.

RIV said:
how much susp should i run if i'm going with a 750enath 400deca ( both 10wks) and 40 naps (1-4 ) stack? 4 wks? 6 wks? or the whole run of 10 wks w/ susp?

-Riv

You have to shoot the suspension every day. Mine is 100mg/ml, so you would need at least 700mg/wk. I would run the enan. first for 8 weeks, then finish with the suspension. This would minimize the crash post cycle and you could start clomid right away. If you did it the other way around, I imagine you would probably have to wait a few weeks for the enan. to kick in. The suspension's half-life I believe is somewhere around a day.

could i use the QV prop instead of susp.? also, ironone you said start the clomid right away, does that mean use clomid while on the susp or prop ( if i can use the prop ) the only reason i ask about the QV prop is because i'm gonna use the QV enathate and deca300, so why not make it all QV?

Riv

You start the clomid after your last injection the next day. You could use the prop. to taper with. I've never used straight prop. Just IP's sust that's mixed with it. I don't think you'll get the same punch as suspension though. Susp. is the choice of powerlifters for strength. I don't care about gaining 20lbs. of water. Strength and hardening I'm going for.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws