over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE: Water Susp? Standard Mg per ML?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I assume this is a water/suspension? Also what is the norm? 50mg/ml? 100mg/ml? 200mg/ml?
Thanks bros

TNE usually stands for test no ester.. Which is just test base in oil. TNE is usually 50mg/ml to 100mg/ml.

Test suspension is test base suspended in water. Test suspension is usually 50mg/ml to 100mg/ml.

I wouldn't trust anything dosed higher than 100mg/ml

Yeah it's amazing going up 25 mg makes a big difference in pain,people who say they TNE doesn't hurt at 100 mg is full of it,it's not unbearable but you damn well know you have had a shot.

I've seen 50,75, and 100mg per ml.
I love the way it works, but hate the way it clogs the pin up. It can also be a painful depot at times.
I prefer TNE in oil over real test suspension. Pretty much the same effects but much easier to inject and less pain.

I used Aquaviron @ 25mg/ml..

Wouldnt use it again! Painful and water based gear is prone to infection

Yeah it's amazing going up 25 mg makes a big difference in pain,people who say they TNE doesn't hurt at 100 mg is full of it,it's not unbearable but you damn well know you have had a shot.

I've never had any pain from TNE at 100mg/ml. Now water based is a different story.....

All I know it that ARL's waster Test Sup. is the most painful thing I have ever felt. That shit crippled me for 7 days at a time

Shits painful as hell, no thanks.

Gear Depot

RAM Test Suspension 200mg/mL 10mL

:headbang:

Gear Depot

RAM Test Suspension 200mg/mL 10mL

:headbang:

Hello Big Mike. I was curious about the ram susp. pip? effect?
Used schein test susp back in the day from the pharm. pip was not bad at all and man did that stuff work well. Thanks, T

Hello Big Mike. I was curious about the ram susp. pip? effect?
Used schein test susp back in the day from the pharm. pip was not bad at all and man did that stuff work well. Thanks, T

Not bad at all. 1-10 in pain, its maybe a 5-6.

As noted already TNE is the oil based. Most people are now adding guaiacol/PS80/BA/BB to their water based and oil based.

Guaiacol is what many companies selling fina kits would list as a super solvent. It helps hold items that typically crash easily, it also decreases the pain. PS80 is added as a surfactant.

Guaiacol is very distinct in smell and if too much is added, it's really horrible and you will smell it in your sweat. Typically I do 75-100mg/ml, no pip and the water based will hold as a milky white substance, it still needs to be shaken prior to use but it doesn't completely separate like some of the old stuff. I had tne and suspension that was about a 20 out of 10 on the pain scale. Fuk it hurt and would leave the site swollen.

Honestly, even though I have access daily to free suspension that is completely painless, I don't use it. I don't see a point for myself. I hear so many guys say they get such a great boost while training and massive pumps, but supposedly are only using it pre wo, but I've never noticed much at all. Basically to me it's no different than using any other t except for frequency but I always run a base of c or e withit like most do. I'm not saying its not good and that I don't make gains but I have a hard time saying that exactly XYZ happens when I add it as a pre workout dose. I'm sure it can't hurt to have your system flooded with T during that time but isn't it something like 98% that is bound to albium and shbg anyway? I add proviron or mast prop to attempt to free up more but then again I can take dbol or whatever pre workout and never get any increased benefit that would be different from running a cycle like normal.

Sorry for the rant, I just think sometimes it gets hyped up and guys expect to much or have some placebo effect from hearing about it all the time, or maybe I just suck and am unlucky and don't get that good boost.

As noted already TNE is the oil based. Most people are now adding guaiacol/PS80/BA/BB to their water based and oil based.

Guaiacol is what many companies selling fina kits would list as a super solvent. It helps hold items that typically crash easily, it also decreases the pain. PS80 is added as a surfactant.

Guaiacol is very distinct in smell and if too much is added, it's really horrible and you will smell it in your sweat. Typically I do 75-100mg/ml, no pip and the water based will hold as a milky white substance, it still needs to be shaken prior to use but it doesn't completely separate like some of the old stuff. I had tne and suspension that was about a 20 out of 10 on the pain scale. Fuk it hurt and would leave the site swollen.

Honestly, even though I have access daily to free suspension that is completely painless, I don't use it. I don't see a point for myself. I hear so many guys say they get such a great boost while training and massive pumps, but supposedly are only using it pre wo, but I've never noticed much at all. Basically to me it's no different than using any other t except for frequency but I always run a base of c or e withit like most do. I'm not saying its not good and that I don't make gains but I have a hard time saying that exactly XYZ happens when I add it as a pre workout dose. I'm sure it can't hurt to have your system flooded with T during that time but isn't it something like 98% that is bound to albium and shbg anyway? I add proviron or mast prop to attempt to free up more but then again I can take dbol or whatever pre workout and never get any increased benefit that would be different from running a cycle like normal.

Sorry for the rant, I just think sometimes it gets hyped up and guys expect to much or have some placebo effect from hearing about it all the time, or maybe I just suck and am unlucky and don't get that good boost.

Can't agree more the days of needing suspension, TNE, really even prop are kinda gone. The main reason body builders used it was to control water close to competition time. And a lot of times it was because that was what was available,there simply wasn't the availability as in recent years. With modern anti estrogens, coupled with diuretics it simply is not worth the pain and problems. Power lifters still like to load up on short acting test before contest to have ultra high test level the day of competition ,and that is about the only valid reason in my book. Even the best water based gear can cause a non infectious abscess,I simply just don't want that anymore and it is slowly phasing itself out on it;s own,people just don't like that pain when they are better alternatives.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member