advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To all noobies who post non-sense threads!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It has come to my attention that there has been an increased of noobs questions and stupid posts and alot of ban lately and Mods moving stuff to Beginner's forum. I will say this, please post your beginner's questions in the Beginner's forum and also use the SEARCH feature which will save you alot of time. Also, there has been alot of name callings and stupid arguments on alot of threads and please tone it down. This is professional muscles not getbig.com! to all young people there is no magic formula for getting big like Pro in short time. Please take the time to read and learn from the experience!

Thank you :)

It has come to my attention that there has been an increased of noobs questions and stupid posts and alot of ban lately and Mods moving stuff to Beginner's forum. I will say this, please post your beginner's questions in the Beginner's forum and also use the SEARCH feature which will save you alot of time. Also, there has been alot of name callings and stupid arguments on alot of threads and please tone it down. This is professional muscles not getbig.com! to all young people there is no magic formula for getting big like Pro in short time. Please take the time to read and learn from the experience!

You should ban the threads that say" having trouble finding clothes that fit, what do I do"

You should ban the threads that say" having trouble finding clothes that fit, what do I do"

Yeah, and the threads " my girlfriend is dead set on using DNP" so dont tell me how dangerous it is just tell me how much she needs to take to lose 25 lbs.

LOL half the board is currently banned right now, or moved to the Beginners forum.:D

Where do these people come from???

I think a new rule should be made where new members have to use the Search function at least 10 times before making thier first post.:D

LOL half the board is currently banned right now, or moved to the Beginners forum.:D

Where do these people come from???

I think a new rule should be made where new members have to use the Search function at least 10 times before making thier first post.:D

Not half lol but alot of newbies are, because they just dont read the rules. They never use the Search function. Maybe they came from getbig.com or bodybuilding.com and list goes on! But we just keep banning those idots.
How much shit should I take? Is this ok? Is 1g DNP ok? All those stupid questions will be deleted! Let's keep this place professional! :headbang:

don't forget my massive scary muscles make me look like a douche

don't forget my massive scary muscles make me look like a douche

That's really funny, but oh so true that some of these billy-bad asses believe it. And as of late, "steroids have made me so massive and shredded that I can't stop banging super models"

That's really funny, but oh so true that some of these billy-bad asses believe it. And as of late, "steroids have made me so massive and shredded that I can't stop banging super models"

we must be old and grumpy;)

How bout that thread "Ban or not ban me"? Yah that thread should be moved or banned or something lol

And WHEN they find themselves banned don't whine about it and act like you should have your hand held. The 50,000 other members of the board seem to be able to follow the rules, you're no exception to them.

How bout that thread "Ban or not ban me"? Yah that thread should be moved or banned or something lol

Damn Chef beat me to it. The guy pissed me off and I was waiting for the opportunity to finally get rid of him permanently, and I got it only to see BigChef got there first. Must be that time zone difference or something;):D

And WHEN they find themselves banned don't whine about it and act like you should have your hand held. The 50,000 other members of the board seem to be able to follow the rules, you're no exception to them.

Damn Chef beat me to it. The guy pissed me off and I was waiting for the opportunity to finally get rid of him permanently, and I got it only to see BigChef got there first. Must be that time zone difference or something;):D

LoL! I had the biggest joy of banning Mantus. I was looking to see if Jello was online and said nope quick hurry and ban this Mantus kid. I was using my touch phone in bed too to log on!

LoL! I had the biggest joy of banning Mantus. I was looking to see if Jello was online and said nope quick hurry and ban this Mantus kid. I was using my touch phone in bed too to log on!

Fugger:p

I totally agree with the vets and mods on this issue, but can I make a request? I have read a TON, of old threads that went on for pages and pages that had great info and intelligent debate in them. Bboys recent thread is a current one.

Would it be possible for the mods to put there heads together once a month or two and come up with a topic of discussion and start a thread? I think it would be really cool to see what the opinions are of our more accomplished members. I feel like a lot of what they say gets drowned out by these meaningless threads and posts.
So maybe there could be a monthly stickie talking about a training method, or diet strategy. There are tons and tons of threads with same old drug topics, and I don't know that there is anything new to talk about on that front but if there is the vets and mods would know. I love reading about different peoples strategys and protocols that are different than the norm, such as buselmo, and Bboy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I totally agree with the vets and mods on this issue, but can I make a request? I have read a TON, of old threads that went on for pages and pages that had great info and intelligent debate in them. Bboys recent thread is a current one.

Would it be possible for the mods to put there heads together once a month or two and come up with a topic of discussion and start a thread? I think it would be really cool to see what the opinions are of our more accomplished members. I feel like a lot of what they say gets drowned out by these meaningless threads and posts.
So maybe there could be a monthly stickie talking about a training method, or diet strategy. There are tons and tons of threads with same old drug topics, and I don't know that there is anything new to talk about on that front but if there is the vets and mods would know. I love reading about different peoples strategys and protocols that are different than the norm, such as buselmo, and Bboy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I like this idea a lot. I'd also like a seperate forum that mods can move a thread to if it's THAT good....a hall of fame forum or something, so if someone just wants to read a bunch of kickass threads.....they're easier to find.

My favorite lately was happy birthday to me :D:D

BTW Chef, I like the way you ban with STYLE. Your weakest link comment had me cracking up!

There is no magic formula?

I beg to differ ...

It's called AAS and with those anyone can get big

Maybe you need to read more about them :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear