over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To all the guys living in California...

Living in LA

I moved from Boston out to LA 10 years ago. I did it with a transfer from my company, so I have always had my career first. I still compete on a National Level, but to answer your question honestly, I would not bring a family out here. Also, the cost of living is through the roof and jobs are very hard to come by right now. Personal Training-screw that. They are a dime a dozen out here.

Having lived on the East and West Coast, and seeing what many people are now doing, I would recommend this. I agree with Phil, Venice is a shit-hole, and I would not bring a family here. There are two places out West that are growing very rapidly and have affordable costs of living and jobs available - Arizona and Nevada (specifically Phoenix and Las Vegas)

Plenty of Hardcoar bodybuilders in both. AAS not as cheap or as abundant as in LA, but your close enough. Take a look at both of those places. I think you'll get what you want from coming out West, just not to Cal

LA

i live in LA. im turning 21 soon and still live with mommy. fuckin sucks here. cant find a job, i got one luckily, but i get payed under the table and i was lucky i found it through a friend now my boss. i barely make it. i think i chose not to bring a family. i am in serious debt, lost my car, it was impounded. this place sucks, im in the valley. if you are rich, then thats cool. anywhere is cool. im starting school for the first time out of high school and just hope ill make it because if not, i think im gonna kill myself. LA has already made alot of my dreams collapse i guess. it is the cost of living out here and its making me miserable. i need a career badly to support my bodybuilding.

rippedboy bro u have the wrong attitude, lifes what u make of it. yeah it can suck but theres alot of oppertunity. School is a good thing to help u develop a career.

|--[\\\]>------- Chris buddy, i haven't talked to you in a few weeks, call me and we can discuss further, but the 'big korean' (out east) and i are pretty much going in on a gym together in Cali, 2 choices right now, one in Madera Cali (right outside Yosimite park) and one down in San Diego..once we get settled, i'd love to have you come work for me/us. The one in Madera is 30K sq ft and the one in San Diego is 14K sq ft.

PHIL HERNON said:
it really sucks there. San Diego sounds nice, but it is saturated as far as gyms go.
\

|---[\\\\]>------ What sucks about it? It's not actually San Diego...it's a small town right by it, pop. of about 130,000 pl and there are only 2 other gyms besides the one i'm looking at...i got picks, owener sent them the other day and it looks promising.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws