over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To any business men or investors...read on

Mr.Huge

Registered
I have something that can bring in a very prosperous legal income email me for detail! 50/50 all income! I can be reached at [email protected] Please no bullshitters & only vets or mods is all I will speak to. We do backround checks on anyone who inquires. So if you have'nt been around for some time & are not well known dont mail me! I will not reply!

PS: To all of the PM members please visit my good friend Phoenix's website he is getting started with.

**broken link removed**

Jst stop by to visit it! He is just a friend & we have no ties what so ever regardless & he has no idea I posted this but I think he is as stand up as they come!

Someone with time & a small amount of investments is qualified! Must be up to par with the boards & competitive aspects of B/B or a good business backround! I have all the proper connections to make you 10 times minimal what you invest & all is strictly legal business nothing else!

Respectfully,

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Mr. Huge , I am interested .You can run a search here for my posts. Also you can check me out with doggcrap or Ivan.You can pm for my phone number if you want .But I must warn you I do not play games when it comes to money .And I would want to check you out as well because I know nothing about you or your rep.I am not big on the board scene .I always thought it was full of geeks and wanna bees until I found this place.So I may not be what you are looking for.10 times my money has my attention though and most things that are too good to be true usually are.Don't PM me or waste my time if you can not produce on what you have said.I need solid facts, not pie in the sky senarios.Best of luck in what ever you have going .It sounds like you carry some respect on the boards ,if you are for real pm me with some details.

like I said email me

any money invested or time you will deal directly with your business partners! You will not go through myself. i am just a entrepreneur & if you want to know if I can be trusted I have worked with Big A himself in the kinds of dealing I am speaking about! I'm only talking about making legit money no bullshit strictly legitimate business. I have all the contacts you need just need the collateral to invest. once again 50/50 serious inquires only. My time is limited these days so therefore I need a good trustworthy partner is all!

Mr.Huge

BigA: email me for details I will explain! Actually Ill just email you if you don't email me first. You ofcourse would be my first choice but 3 people tops!

Please understand you must be willing to put your time & a small investment to make this happen

Last edited:
interested

Mr. Huge:

I am an investor full time. I provide private money short term financing, and joint venture capital to small businesses, primarily involving real estate. Can prove this when time is appropriate. Have done over $3mil in transactions in the past twelve months.

I have been on the boards for 7 years or so but do not post much as I truly don't have innovative knowledge , and each year more eager people are available to post how to taper/not taper etc. in order to up post counts. In other words, I'm no newbie but may seem to be to the boards.

I am an original member of Varix and a member of various other boards. Been around long enough to remember Oil-based, HumanasarausRex, Testy, the fat kid Adam, Anal Aaron, Haldun's daily scam .posts, etc

I evaluate and enter into new investments on a weekly basis. If legal, ethical, and moral, I would be happy to take a look. You may email me at [email protected]

Pekkerwood

Re: interested

Pekkerwood said:
Mr. Huge:

I am an investor full time. I provide private money short term financing, and joint venture capital to small businesses, primarily involving real estate. Can prove this when time is appropriate. Have done over $3mil in transactions in the past twelve months.

I have been on the boards for 7 years or so but do not post much as I truly don't have innovative knowledge , and each year more eager people are available to post how to taper/not taper etc. in order to up post counts. In other words, I'm no newbie but may seem to be to the boards.

I am an original member of Varix and a member of various other boards. Been around long enough to remember Oil-based, HumanasarausRex, Testy, the fat kid Adam, Anal Aaron, Haldun's daily scam .posts, etc

I evaluate and enter into new investments on a weekly basis. If legal, ethical, and moral, I would be happy to take a look. You may email me at [email protected]

Pekkerwood

Damn, haven't heard Testy's name mentioned in a dog's life. Where the hellis he anyways?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member