Votes: 49 75.4%
  • Waxing

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Laser hair removal

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

MarineWifey

Registered
So my hubby (Bfit247) wants to stay smooth, but when he shaves it makes him breakout. Waxing hurts. What do you guys to keep that smooth healthy skin look as body builders?

tell your hubby to try using a body scrub solution (like the ones ud using for pimples or acne) after he shaves his hair off

i have the same problem weneva i shave or use nair

i dont wax, tried it 3 times on my chest, i bleed like a virgin every time, fukin hurts

My chest breaks out with ingrown hairs if I shave it with a razor. I use a norelco body groomer on it and does a pretty good job. Almost as smooth as a razor.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So my hubby (Bfit247) wants to stay smooth, but when he shaves it makes him breakout. Waxing hurts. What do you guys to keep that smooth healthy skin look as body builders?

Wax and then use a cream formulated for dermatitis.

I use a "no guard" hair clippers. A razor breaks me out too.

My step daughter always asks why I am wearing a sweater. I'm way to hirsute to even fuck with it... T

I shave and then right after I use a mosturizer. Shaving for me anyway dries out my skin so I think It would signal my body to produce more oil which would make me breakout right after I shave I find that the mosturizer helps. Also for me it helps if I take salt water baths and exfolliate my skin it may sound kinda feminine but it helps and id rather do that then walking around with giant zits

In all seriousness, after seeing those 'nono' electric shave commercials, I have wondered how effective one of those would be for people who have excess irritation. And it is supposed to make hair come back thinner and fewer.

Just a thought

Nair is awesome stuff. No burn, pain, breakouts. Seems not to grow back that quick either once every 2-3weeks.

such a good thread

I used to NOT HAIRY like a woman but after using abusing test, FML I look like a gurrila now... hairy back, I don't even know how to shave back there

I use trimmers

I use a hair clipper with no gaurd i just dont have the patience to shave my entire body and I find that a hair clipper with no gaurd still works pretty good.

Its always a struggle to find somebody to get my back for me though lol.

Anyone heard of Home Hair Laser Removal stuff ?

Laser hair removal cost way too damn much if ya hit the lottery go for it. Razor is about the cheapest method

I shave my whole body with a razor twice per week. My body stopped breaking out once I got used to it. Tried waxing a few times but I break out like crazy when the hair starts growing back. Shaving is easy enough if you keep up with it. For my back, I just have Anthrogeek shave it once in a while for me.

Electric trimmer with no guard works best for me.

I also get ingrowns whenever I use a razor. Haven't used one in almost ten years, not even on my face. I use a beard trimmer with no guard.

I used to get the break outs, but have been using the ProGlide lately and it's been great! I also use the sensitive skin shave cream to help. Laser hair removal isn't permanent and costly!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws