over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Big A and all the vets

tonka2

Registered
I want to thank you all for a great place to come to get away from the world.I have only been a member for short time but you guys are great .NOT only have i learned a alot ,you all have been helping me through a tough time you see, my dad is dying of cancer.As a boy i faced alot of abuse at the age of 15 i turned into a man.Lets just say that abuse all stopped,at that young age i also left home, i did not return until about two years ago.30 now,Thats when i got the news.he does not have alot of time left and he is trying really hard.And top off that. I have been thinking of leaving my long term girlfriend of six years who any many ways has held me back.From great jobs to BBing.I like to read,I like my job .i like to (Workout)not get fubared all the time.Ok wrong forum for much more of this just want to say thanks.I have been sitting here laughing my ass off at some of the things you guys talk about all the way back to[ 04]I am impressed by the use off(Professionalisom) in pro muslce also friendships i see .I hope i can add to advice sometime on other forums .I am new to AAS but not new to the game.As for my fellow gym rats if you think your alone you are not. Just go to the gym if there is no one there ask the weight.It will never leave you, it will wait for you to come back,it will never leave you. Even if you try, to lie to your self it will tell you the truth.thanks again Big A DAd and so on when the weight is to much out here .I am glad i can come here and talk about weight LOL!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Welcome bro, sorry to hear about your dad.

Tonka.. good post.. i consider this place "home" to me... i have met some of the best people in the world.. and a few of them IN person. i have met one of the most amazing men in the world on here ,i wont get into that here and get mushy LOL

as for what you are going through with your dad... i sadly lost my mom to cancer almost 5 yrs ago so please if u need a friend to vent to just PM me.. i know what its like and sometimes u just need to vent a little

thanks buff ,there you go again being nice to the newb.i like that u and hottsauce share this site i wish i had that with my girl ,she sees all of this as something that takes time away from her not something that keeps me sain.both you and sauce had some of the posts that maid me laugh thanks :D

thanks buff ,there you go again being nice to the newb.i like that u and hottsauce share this site i wish i had that with my girl ,she sees all of this as something that takes time away from her not something that keeps me sain.both you and sauce had some of the posts that maid me laugh thanks :D

thanks... that means a lot.... we are funny together and throw Mainevent in there too with his one liners and we are a 3 ring circus.

I mean it if u need someone to talk to about your dad please feel free to PM me or anyone on this board.. we have a great support group on here.

thanks... that means a lot.... we are funny together and throw Mainevent in there too with his one liners and we are a 3 ring circus.

I mean it if u need someone to talk to about your dad please feel free to PM me or anyone on this board.. we have a great support group on here.

Hey at least im included in something.:)

Tonka....sorry to hear about your situation. There is a great group of people here who are caring souls and are always willing to lend a hand.

I have thought of this place as 'home away from home' for a long time. Luckily i have a wife who doesn't care that i spend so much time on this board and working out as she knows it is my passion and my life. I told her in the beginning, before we were even married.......'i love bodybuilding more than anything (except my son), so please dont ever try and take that away'.

I think you & I may have alot in common. I too moved out at 16. I was getting older & could not take it anymore. Days before i moved i almost messed my dad up, my little brothers walked in on it. I felt very small at that point. I am now turning 31 & have been avoiding visits to my parents. Maybe 2 a year. My dad is not dying but that is probably what it would take for me to forgive him. It is sad to say but it is much too hard to forget. Every visit brings back old memories. I missed out on alot, my bros growing up. Hurts like hell. I have been keeping tabs on him making sure he didn't hurt them. He has resorted to just verbal/mental abuse since i left.
I hope the best for you. Hopefully you 2 can enjoy the time he has left.
I met a wunderful girl @ 19 it probably saved my life. She is very supportive. We married 3 years ago.
Yes this is a GREAT site. I don't post much. But enjoy being here.
Sorry to bring my probs here but i felt drawn to your post.
PEACE Tonka2

ALL OF THESE POSTS IS WHY I LOVE THIS BOARD... EVEN IF YOU DONT POST MUCH YOU FEEL AT HOME ENOUGH TO "BARE YOUR SOULS" SO TO SPEAK AND SHOW YOUR "HUMAN SIDE" WE ALL SHARE THE LOVE OF WORKING OUT/BB/FIGURE/FITNESS BUT WE ALL HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES!!! THIS IS WHY I THINK OF PM AS HOME...

ALL OF THESE POSTS IS WHY I LOVE THIS BOARD... EVEN IF YOU DONT POST MUCH YOU FEEL AT HOME ENOUGH TO "BARE YOUR SOULS" SO TO SPEAK AND SHOW YOUR "HUMAN SIDE" WE ALL SHARE THE LOVE OF WORKING OUT/BB/FIGURE/FITNESS BUT WE ALL HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES!!! THIS IS WHY I THINK OF PM AS HOME...

What.....I cant hear you.:D

HAD TO TYPE THAT BIG SO OLDFELLA COULD READ IT.. BWAHAHAHAHA

well boys and girls this is why i had to say thanks. I came looking for some thing else.(pro muscle) besides cool peps it had more to do about what to take, how much that kind of thing ,very closed minded. instead it is like friends with benifits :) mainevent i like seeing you with your boy that rocks!and ACK thanks to bro ,no worries we all have pain i listen you listen that how it works 19 hu wow brave man

i amy typing and getting fing tuna juice all over my key board.Albacore tuna

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke