advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to build serious size..do you believe in any TIME OFF?

bigtasty25

Registered
Ive done sooooo much research on this...i feel like my head is going to explode. There are SO many opinions on this. Ive competed in 3 contests..2 of them 7 yrs ago...i won the overall at the NABBA West Virginia USA in the Novice class and did my first NPC show up in West Palm beach florida last month...it was a level 5 show...probably not the best way to start after a 7 year layoff...i got 12th...outta 14...but at least i didnt place last lol. I was about 6%, 5'9.5" 170. It was for men's Physique (NOT bodybuilding).

MY question is...should I clean out for a good 4 months then jump back on? or Should i just take a month off (which i already just did)..and jump back on? I was thinking of doing mini cycles...4 week blast cycles with 4 weeks off...that way...over time as I bulk..my weight will go up slowly, and I noticed my gains slow down from weeks 6-8 because of excess cortisol(myostatin/estrogen to test ratio im assuming goes up too). Do any of you guys believe in 4 week blast cycles with 4 weeks off? I feel the 4 weeks will give me time to get those fast initial gains and the 4 weeks off will help me to recoup/recover be4 the next blast. Right now ...even when Im off..i hardly loose any size..so im guessing im right at my genetic limit/peak, or slightly above. Any thoughts/ideas would be really appreciated. Here's a few pics so u guys know How i looked last month..as u can see I need more arms/delts =p

Attachments

• back smaller.jpg
    back smaller.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 889
  • Dry 2 smallerr.jpg
    Dry 2 smallerr.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 850
  • dry 3 smallerr.jpg
    dry 3 smallerr.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 870
  • Resultss smaller.jpg
    Resultss smaller.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 863
I dont think your choice of cycle is the dterminative factor...you should focus on eating adequately and getting stronger, size will come in due course.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

I think you'd do great on Big A's Principles for beginners.

You look good, just needs the size, and for that, bread and butter old style stuff is the best.

No more time off, get on it ASAP. Good luck.

How do you define serious size, pro size you mean? I'd say you can still get pretty damn big and still have time off. I'd say blast/cruise to reach your goals and always monitor health of course

if you going to be doing physique then take plenty of time off, stay healthy, have fun, your in a division (mens physique) where you don't have to kill yourself to please the judges. take plenty time off, get bloodwork, let everything return to normal and work on the things that are abnormal in your bloodwork then get back on later.

You look great. I don't know what the hell they judge on in that but I think you look great.

You look great matey... I would follow bboys advice if you want size for physique. If the size you ask about is bb style size then sure more needs to be done but you can still take time off.

Strange question but have you edited your legs on your last pic cos they don't really look right. They look great but they look like they are too wide for your body. I remember your old profile pic and I can see you have modified the new one (same pic but you have distorted it). Or is it just coming out funny on my comp? Strange question but I have never noticed it on any other pics on here so thought I would ask.

Last edited:
You plan on PCT or cruising in between blasts?

Trying out a 6 week blast myself (was gonna do 4 but its going so good lol) as 8 weeks is when I stall out on whatever dose.

I cruise so if I keep these gains for a month or two well then perfect!!-as it'll be time to do it again!!

You might just wanna try cruising as low dose whatever whatever just might get you where you wanna be if you're patient enough!

I feel like it all depends on your goals and disclipline. I know that for myself, if I take two weeks or so off then it's hell for me to force myself back into my routine.

Always thought a majority of pros etc. Cruise year around. Or is this a false assumption? 4 months off sounds a bit much.

You look great matey... I would follow bboys advice if you want size for physique. If the size you ask about is bb style size then sure more needs to be done but you can still take time off.

Strange question but have you edited your legs on your last pic cos they don't really look right. They look great but they look like they are too wide for your body. I remember your old profile pic and I can see you have modified the new one (same pic but you have distorted it). Or is it just coming out funny on my comp? Strange question but I have never noticed it on any other pics on here so thought I would ask.

THanks so much everyone for the kind words of encouragement and advice. I think ure pic must be coming out distorted on ure comp..the only thing i changed was the file size...same with the leg pic..but you are correcto..my legs are a bit big for my body..hence gotta work on upper body since they look more for that in Physique:)

I will say though..ive been off everything for 5 weeks and I actually feel great. I took triptorelin 150mcgs 2 weeks after my last shot, then clomid/nolva 50/20mg for the last 5 weeks. I was "on" for the last couple yrs with little breaks in between but mostly on small dosages "3-500mgs..and cruised on 100mgs. Hence why im taking 4 months off to try to restore natural testosterone. I took hcg 500iu once weekly the last couple yrs i was "on" small doses..i feel like that's helping alot with recovery...my blood test results should be in anyday now so anxious to see how everything looks

Well, blood test results are back...after being on several yrs....EVERYTHING came back normal...liver enzymes...cholesterol, total cholesterol was only 112...PSA...only thing that was off...u guessed it...

Tesosterone, Serum was only 38, when normal is 348-1197...

Like i said...i took triptorelin 150mgs when the dvd's cleared my system, followed by clomid/nolva 50/20mgs the last 5 weeks. Ill be honest..i FEEL recovered...my energy and strength feel normal, sex drive is decent...i feel better each day...i never really crashed when i came off...i attribute that to the hcg the whole time i was "on"

I think im going to do 1500iu hcg twice weekly, with 75iu HMG (menotropins..which i can get)...3 times weekly...i plan on doing this for 10 weeks then getting a new blood test done. Going to continue the low dose nolva/arimidex/clomid as well. What's everyone think of this? I know its aggressive...but you can see why...I'd like a fighting chance to get my hormones back to normal before I decide on HRT (for life)

Last edited:
Well, blood test results are back...after being on several yrs....EVERYTHING came back normal...liver enzymes...cholesterol, total cholesterol was only 112...PSA...only thing that was off...u guessed it...

Like i said...i took triptorelin 150mgs when the dvd's cleared my system, followed by clomid/nolva 50/20mgs the last 5 weeks. Ill be honest..i FEEL recovered...my energy and strength feel normal, sex drive is decent...i feel better each day...i never really crashed when i came off...i attribute that to the hcg the whole time i was "on"

I think im going to do 1500iu hcg twice weekly, with 75iu HMG (menotropins..which i can get)...3 times weekly...i plan on doing this for 10 weeks then getting a new blood test done. Going to continue the low dose nolva/arimidex/clomid as well. What's everyone think of this? I know its aggressive...but you can see why...I'd like a fighting chance to get my hormones back to normal before I decide on HRT (for life)

Please rethink this. If you research this there is a school of thought that says taking hcg for pct will shut you down more. I don't know much about hmg but at this point I would let your body get itself back on track naturally and find out how your levels are. I think its the best thing for you long term.

It's pretty normal for your blood results to come back after being off. The problem is what were the results while you were on all that time? That's what counts.

why the fuck would you wanna get bigger man... you look good !

please be happy with that body, lego that fucking ego

Offcourse your testosterone is far from normal after being on for years. Just give it a couple months, your testosterone will recover eventually. It can take more then 6 months so be patient. Worse thing you can do right now is use hcg, nolva etc etc. Just let your body do its own thing.

Offcourse your testosterone is far from normal after being on for years. Just give it a couple months, your testosterone will recover eventually. It can take more then 6 months so be patient. Worse thing you can do right now is use hcg, nolva etc etc. Just let your body do its own thing.

that is one shitty advice ! lol

With any type of training periodization is key. You can't improve in a straight line forever without breaking down mentally, physically or both.

:banghead:

Why is it a stupid advise? Explain yourself a bit more then just a stupid smiley :banghead:
He already took a very decent PCT. His own test will return to normal by itself after a couple of months. I experienced it myself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131