advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to build serious size..do you believe in any TIME OFF?

time off

I know for a fact it will help u to take off for a couple of weeks twice a year, maybe even more. most the pros will tell u the same thing. there was a small italian bodybuilder that competed in the Olympias back in the 90's, he was an ectomorph but man his physique was unbelievable, he trained 6 mos on and 6 mos off. that might sound extreme, but it worked for him.(cant remember his name).

Dorian yates said the same thing back in the 90's when he was the dominate bodybuilder, that sometimes it is good to take some time off, when u go back in the gym ur body will respond like never before.

it sounds like you already know this, I would take 4 mos off and use a lot of herbal cleansers for ur system and then go back. I bet ur body would respond like never before. I got this idea from one of my favorite Olympians lee haney.

bro u look great, ur work is definitely paying off.

Last edited:
I know for a fact it will help u to take off for a couple of weeks twice a year, maybe even more. most the pros will tell u the same thing. there was a small italian bodybuilder that competed in the Olympias back in the 90's, he was an ectomorph but man his physique was unbelievable, he trained 6 mos on and 6 mos off. that might sound extreme, but it worked for him.(cant remember his name).

Dorian yates said the same thing back in the 90's when he was the dominate bodybuilder, that sometimes it is good to take some time off, when u go back in the gym ur body will respond like never before.

it sounds like you already know this, I would take 4 mos off and use a lot of herbal cleansers for ur system and then go back. I bet ur body would respond like never before. I got this idea from one of my favorite Olympians lee haney.

bro u look great, ur work is definitely paying off.

I really appreciate the advice bro...in the past when I did my first 2 bodybuilding shows..i came in around 5% bodyfat each time, first show placed 5th in the open,.,.came on stage again 18 months later and 15lbs more solid muscle, just as lean..using the Time on=Time off principle..and I kicked butt and won the novice overall So i was exstatic. Since then I got overambitous and figured...why come off, and not take 1 step backwards when I can just keep making 2 step forwards each cycle? I learned the hard way...the body's physiologial equibilbrium doesnt work like that...1 step back and 2 steps forward works better in the long run in my experience..you need a little time off to periodize your training. Even on HRT dosages your still using exogenous steroids...I feel after awhile your body may even become accostomed to tje juice...and you may not respond as well when u do a cycle. This is just my opinioin. For more experienced and veteran athletes at a much higher level than me...im sure once you are way above your natty potential..to maintain size when "off" youll still be taking moderate dosages 2-500mgs id guess)..and blast with 2-3 grams (moreso the national level competitions). Im not ANYWHERe near that..so im going with what worked well for me in the past...the time on=time off thing worked wonders for me in the past, using hgh to bridge, glutamine creatine high protien clean diet plenty of rest...and if it aint broke..no need to fix it...so im gunna go back to my old school ways for now. And just do mini 4 week blast cycles with 4 weeks off in between to minimize muscleloss..add in a nice PCT...some HGH, glutamine/creatine, etc..hard to imagine shrinking much in 4 weeks if u think about it, and being on 4 weeks makes the recovery time much shorter, anoter plus. But in the 4 weeks your blasting...your fully recoopered and ready to annihalate the weights and probably make the most productive gains...I got this off Author L Rea;s Building the Perfect Beast from CME...but its actually a good read...tons of great info If I can look like this bit 230lbs heavier at 8-9% bodyfat at 5'10" by early 2014 ill be jappy..i was just 210 here but around 8-9% id guess (just holding alot of water weight due to all the androgens and 5-6000K a day spread over 8-10 meals :cheek:-sm:cheek:-sm

[ame=http://youtu.be/5_Rk3kscjuw]Michael Selz Bulking Up - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You just made my morning with that video. Thanks for taking the time to make others laugh.

I really appreciate the advice bro...in the past when I did my first 2 bodybuilding shows..i came in around 5% bodyfat each time, first show placed 5th in the open,.,.came on stage again 18 months later and 15lbs more solid muscle, just as lean..using the Time on=Time off principle..and I kicked butt and won the novice overall So i was exstatic. Since then I got overambitous and figured...why come off, and not take 1 step backwards when I can just keep making 2 step forwards each cycle? I learned the hard way...the body's physiologial equibilbrium doesnt work like that...1 step back and 2 steps forward works better in the long run in my experience..you need a little time off to periodize your training. Even on HRT dosages your still using exogenous steroids...I feel after awhile your body may even become accostomed to tje juice...and you may not respond as well when u do a cycle. This is just my opinioin. For more experienced and veteran athletes at a much higher level than me...im sure once you are way above your natty potential..to maintain size when "off" youll still be taking moderate dosages 2-500mgs id guess)..and blast with 2-3 grams (moreso the national level competitions). Im not ANYWHERe near that..so im going with what worked well for me in the past...the time on=time off thing worked wonders for me in the past, using hgh to bridge, glutamine creatine high protien clean diet plenty of rest...and if it aint broke..no need to fix it...so im gunna go back to my old school ways for now. And just do mini 4 week blast cycles with 4 weeks off in between to minimize muscleloss..add in a nice PCT...some HGH, glutamine/creatine, etc..hard to imagine shrinking much in 4 weeks if u think about it, and being on 4 weeks makes the recovery time much shorter, anoter plus. But in the 4 weeks your blasting...your fully recoopered and ready to annihalate the weights and probably make the most productive gains...I got this off Author L Rea;s Building the Perfect Beast from CME...but its actually a good read...tons of great info If I can look like this bit 230lbs heavier at 8-9% bodyfat at 5'10" by early 2014 ill be jappy..i was just 210 here but around 8-9% id guess (just holding alot of water weight due to all the androgens and 5-6000K a day spread over 8-10 meals :cheek:-sm:cheek:-sm

Michael Selz Bulking Up - YouTube

Lol LA FITNESS locker room they are all the same

Whatever your body acclimates to, Ive always read/heard/been taught, 3 days a week is maintenance (from an athletes perspective) But for growth 5-7 is best. But rest is important too, nobody wants to go into the gym tired and have a shitty lift.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass