over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To clean off-season ?

If you are truly in an offseasom mode, diet, training, etc.... you should be eating enough to stay satisfied, which IMO would eliminate junk food cravings.

Now.... my "cheat" meals would be dinner out with family or friends.... which would consist of quality protein source, some carbs, some fats and a smnall dessert. It wouldn't be McDs, pizza etc. At any rate any cheat meal I have will still hit my macros.... maybe more, but at a min, my macros are met.

In the offseason, no need to eat plain steak and dry potato.... through some steak sauce in, load the potato up with low fats cheese and/ sour cream etc.

A bad cheat for me... is a good ole 5 guys burger, loaded.... no fries.... which I enjoy 1x per week, every week! :D

If you are truly in an offseasom mode, diet, training, etc.... you should be eating enough to stay satisfied, which IMO would eliminate junk food cravings.

Now.... my "cheat" meals would be dinner out with family or friends.... which would consist of quality protein source, some carbs, some fats and a smnall dessert. It wouldn't be McDs, pizza etc. At any rate any cheat meal I have will still hit my macros.... maybe more, but at a min, my macros are met.

In the offseason, no need to eat plain steak and dry potato.... through some steak sauce in, load the potato up with low fats cheese and/ sour cream etc.

A bad cheat for me... is a good ole 5 guys burger, loaded.... no fries.... which I enjoy 1x per week, every week! :D

Gotta love 5 guys burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats on my clean food list. LOL

But how do you make it out the door without fries?

French fries are the devil........ And I think I might be the Devils " Bitch "

Last edited:
Gotta love 5 guys burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats on my clean food list. LOL

But how do you make it out the door without fries?

French fries are the devil........ And I think I might be the Devils " Bitch "

I havnt had a five guys burger in a long while and damn does it sound good!!!!!

Trust me, it's hard to deny the fries.... but i do

It's dangerous for me cause my Five Guys is like 1 mile from the house and any time I run out I pass it, LOL

I eat clean most of the time in the offseason, but I have a cheat whenever I feel like it (within reason). My reasoning? I really like to eat. :eek:

I am with you flex on this one. I eat clean prob 95% of the time but if I want something I will allow myself 1 meal and the sad thing is that I am so used to eating pretty good that my cheat is normally within reason. Like for example -I went out of town this past weekend and only had 2 meals early in the day I normally eat 6 a day then didn't eat again until that night and I ate Brazilian grill. Basically all I could eat premium cuts of meat- Bacon wrapped fillet,Leg of lamb, Rack of lamb,Flank Steak, Garlic steak,and Regular fillet and some pineapple some sushi and tomatoes with mozzarella cheese. The sad thing as much food as I ate that night I woke up the next morn lighter than normal bc I missed alot of meals that day.

Trust me, it's hard to deny the fries.... but i do

It's dangerous for me cause my Five Guys is like 1 mile from the house and any time I run out I pass it, LOL

The 24hr fitness by my house literally has a 5guys and a trader joes in the same parking lot. Sometimes 5 guys wins...

I did the clean diet for I'd say 3 years it got old real fast for the past year ive been just eating healthy food

Chicken legs thighs breast
Beef ground (make into patties, meat balls u name it
Rice basmati white yellow
Fruit
Ezekial bread ( only because I don't like bread)
Sushi ( if I can afford it)
Vegetables of all kinds
Egg / whites

Learn to cook get some good meals and I personally think off season no set meal plan should be out only pre contest off season gave a staple meal like 2 chicken breast cup n half white rice handful of salad eat that for 1-3 meals and fill the rest with other meals

I eat clean 85% of the week if I had to put a number on it. Sometimes more, sometimes much less. Pizza, buffalo wings, and triple cheeseburgers & mcchickens from mcdonalds are usually my cravings. Also get chinese food and japanese food cravings bad too but those are more expensive. Honestly it comes down to price with me. I look for places where $10 can make me full. Most places it's $15 to make me full unfortunately

i used to eat semi-clean meals with lots of snacking in between, i've been eating totally clean and moved to all solid foods just 1 week ago and alreay look better

I worked with BiggMike for a 4 month period of time and in that short adventure learned so much about my body...

I am the definition of a Juan Morel Metabolism...

I went from training 6 times a week to now 4 times a week much heavier with less volume but more intensity...

I can also say that my food intake during this time changed entirely... I eat pretty high carb with moderate fat throughout the day eating clean to keep appetite up...

I have a Leg, Chest/delt, Back and also Arm day.. on my "big" bodypart days * everything except arms * I go out to eat after and refeed my body with slightly less healthy meals... Some days its a steakhouse with bread, buter, sour cream etc... others will be spaghetti works or even 2 double cheeseburgers fries and dessert from five guys...

I've stayed lean over the last year and put on a fair amount of good size... I started with mike at 204 and have been as high as 237... There really is no cookie cutter routine... but I can promise when you find what works keep with it... the rewards for me have been endless

To me eating clean in the off-season doesn't mean dry ass chicken breast and shitty tasting food. Make it taste good and it won't be bad to eat. Add some bbq sauce and whatnot, that's what the off-season is for. Also adding some tasty seasonings/sauces will help you enjoy the nutritious food that enable you to make muscle gains.

My question is: do you guys consider going out to breakfast and eating eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns a cheat meal since it technically isn't really what you should be eating? Or no? Or, for example, a steak and potato from some restaurant?

Or is a cheat meal more like mcdonalds or something?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear