over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To coffee or not to coffee

Jbrake282

Registered
I tend to down about 6-8 cups every morning. What do you guys think about coffee/caffeine intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just became a coffee drinker about 6 months ago and I've definitely been missing out but damn 6-8 cups a morning?? I guess if it was in front of me I would drink more I just get an xl from Tim hornys every morning. I've seen newer studies saying the coffee itself has benefits it's the sugar we add to it which can be harmful obviously.

Welcome by the way

I drink a bit of instant coffee with milk first thing in the morning. If I drink regular coffee or drink it during the day I get anxious and my stomach suffers.

not to highjack but going with the theme... how do you guys drink your coffee? black? sweetened?

Coffee (as in black coffee alone) is good and as been shown to have many health benefits. However 6-8 cups every morning is too excessive. Although the type of coffee you drink is the main factor. How do you make it? Brand?

I tend to down about 6-8 cups every morning. What do you guys think about coffee/caffeine intake?

Black coffee is no problem at all in fact there have been studies showing its healthy. That said if yo are drinking 48 ounces to 64 ounces of caffinated coffee each morning that is too much by almost any standard. Depending on the type of coffee you could be talking 400mgs to 1000mga of caffeine in the morning alone.

6-8 cups is too much. Cut it down to 2-3 cups in the morning. I usually do 2 cups max each morning.

I tried quitting caffeine/coffee once ha never again I do 2 or 3 cups in the morning and 1 or 2 before my workouts 3 or 4 days per wk.
Recently I started drinking bullit proof coffee in the mornings love the stuff.
Basically it's coffee with butter and MCT oil in it!
Per cup I put
Organic coffee
2 tblsps grass fed butter
2 tblspns MCT oil
A dash of vanilla and cinnamon
Whipped on high speed in a blender
Good stuff!

I do about 4 cups of green tea throughout the night at work.

Ok.. Thanks man. I figured it was probably too much but it's SOOO good and I've been doing it for so long it's become my morning wake up. My go go juice. But I WILL cut back. I've already begun this journey to become a healthier me, can't let one drink detour me now.

There for a bit I drank 1 cup of organic instant coffee in the morn while doing emails.
trying to get bit more healthy but still enjoy a relaxing warm drink so I switched to Green Tea. a bit healthier.
-F2S

I love the Dunkin Donuts brand Keurig cups!!

Just the smell of it is all I need. The taste kinda ruins it, I've never liked it but I do like drinking green tea for the same health benefits as black coffee.

tea and coffee, I drink them all day. Tea for the health benefits, coffee for the 'kick' when I'm tired. Idk how many cups a day, but it's a lot :cool:

I probably drink about the same amount as you but I drink it throughout the day , I have the instant coffee packs that just require hot water. I put in some stevia with it and it tastes delicious , helps me out bigtime when dieting .

I use to drink a pot a morning, mostly because when my cup got little low or cold I'd top it back off. Buying a kuerig has got me way down, two maybe three cups a morning. I've come to realize I can't buy powdered preworkouts. I usually just stop and buy a speed stack or something similar at gnc on my way to gym but figured save a lot of time and money to buy the mix but now it's replaced my coffee and I wind up drinking them through out the day which can't be good for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity