over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Everybody CURRENTLY living in KUWAIT

Bloxz

Registered
I'm headed there in two days and will be staying for a few months

Simple questions:

Can I buy AAS/GH in a pharmacy without a script there?

I am NOT going to Oxygen or any gym to look for it.

I appreciate the info.

You'll probably get scammed into paying more if you do find them [emoji846]...helps having a friend whose local in these situations

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You'll probably get scammed into paying more if you do find them [emoji846]...helps having a friend whose local in these situations

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't like to deal in "probably" in these situations.

Even when you walk into a pharmacy knowing your not from there your gonna get charged more. But as for their laws. No clue

No, they’ll ask you for a script. It’s pretty regulated over there in the Gulf area, just like you can’t walk into a Dubai or Abu Dhabi pharmacy and buy what you want. Idk why they call them 3rd world country, they’re not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they’ll ask you for a script. It’s pretty regulated over there in the Gulf area, just like you can’t walk into a Dubai or Abu Dhabi pharmacy and buy what you want. Idk why they call them 3rd world country, they’re not.

Do you live in Kuwait?

Are you speaking from experience in regards to Kuwait or are you assuming Kuwait is like Dubai/ Abu Dhabi.

I know for a fact you need a script in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

As of a couple years ago they were legal to buy from a pharmacy but it was up to the pharmacist discretion if he wanted to sell them to you , I know that the ones who would sell them would rape the shit out of you cost wise.

Like here in the US it’s pretty easy to get them without going to a pharmacy , just don’t get caught with them because you’re likely going to get treated like some sort of mass murderer and be made an example of if you don’t have diplomatic immunity.

Kuwait is far from a third world country , though some laws would lead you to believe otherwise.

Idk why they call them 3rd world country, they’re not.

Because the American sheep have been bred to believe there is no country overseas that can match their evolution:rolleyes::p

Last edited:
Saw something on the HBO show Vice about how Kuwaiti young people are becoming addicted to American fast food. As a result, obesity rates for young people are WAY up. Now that sounds very American....

Do you live in Kuwait?

Are you speaking from experience in regards to Kuwait or are you assuming Kuwait is like Dubai/ Abu Dhabi.

I know for a fact you need a script in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

I’ll just say I know ppl

I’ll just say I know ppl

Right.

So you're speculating based on third party information. Exactly why the thread is titled "to everyone 'currently' living in Kuwait."

I've been to Dubai/Abu Dhabi which is exactly why I didn't ask about them. . . .I have first hand experience.

I always wonder what's the story behind your name? Is it supposed to be Bloxz (as in "blocks")?

Or is it Bloxz (as in "Biloxi's", like that town in coastal Mississippi)?

Right.

So you're speculating based on third party information. Exactly why the thread is titled "to everyone 'currently' living in Kuwait."

I've been to Dubai/Abu Dhabi which is exactly why I didn't ask about them. . . .I have first hand experience.

...and which is exactly why you probably won't get any responses, as I doubt many who post here, if any, are currently living in Kuwait. If any are, they likely don't post regularly, but we'll see...

I go there back and forth 4 or 5 times year.
Unless you know the pharmacist, e may give you a hard time getting what you want. The drugs you can buy IN THE PHARMACY are limited to what is registered in The MOH (Ministry of Health) and thats Deca 50, Testiviron, Sus, GH, Provision etc...
Now, unless you are dealing them they are NOT illegal to possess.
Just stop in at your local gym, you'll find what your looking for, a little cheaper than the pharmacy. The folks running the gyms, they have their own sources that also include the MOH products.
You'll be fine, just get yourself training and you'll rub elbows with he right people, its NOT Taboo to talk about it either.

I go there back and forth 4 or 5 times year.
Unless you know the pharmacist, e may give you a hard time getting what you want. The drugs you can buy IN THE PHARMACY are limited to what is registered in The MOH (Ministry of Health) and thats Deca 50, Testiviron, Sus, GH, Provision etc...
Now, unless you are dealing them they are NOT illegal to possess.
Just stop in at your local gym, you'll find what your looking for, a little cheaper than the pharmacy. The folks running the gyms, they have their own sources that also include the MOH products.
You'll be fine, just get yourself training and you'll rub elbows with he right people, its NOT Taboo to talk about it either.

Rogue, I appreciate your reply.

Do you know off the top of your head what brand GH they carry?

Right.

speculating ? dude, I’m not gonna tell you my life story here ; but it’s a sure thing. good luck finding anyone from Kuwait.

camelcrew.com , ask them

Rogue, I appreciate your reply.

Do you know off the top of your head what brand GH they carry?

Yes,
GENOTROPIN, NORDITROPIN NORDILET,OMNITROPE and SAIZEN.
All the increments are available MOH.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX