over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Everybody CURRENTLY living in KUWAIT

My best friend and his wife just traveled there this summer, to London, and hated it. I asked them why and they mentioned it was dirty and a list of other reasons I cant remember. The one thing that did stand out to me was how his wife said many of the bathrooms she used had toilets that didn't work right,lol!

They also went to Paris for a few days and loved it there. This time around they stayed in London for a bit over 1 week and took the train to Paris for a couple of days. They said next time they will stay in Paris and maybe visit London for a day.

Is London really that bad now?

All I have to say about Paris is this - when I am stopped at the lights, beggars knock on the windows of the Bentley asking for money, freaking my girls out in the back seat. It's a shit hole.

London and Australian cities are very, very similar with the main glaring difference being that the London facilities suck balls compared to the Australian cities.

It is also worth noting that the U.S., as of 2016, had 10.8 millionaires living within its borders (it has surely risen since then). That is 10.8 MILLION people who can rightfully call themselves millionaires! That is more people than the entire population of Luxembourg, Ireland, Norway and Iceland combined! The bottom line is that there are many, many, MANY more wealthy people living within the U.S than any of the countries you listed (or anywhere else in the world).
That is not an impressive figure at all. $1mil is nothing. In Australia, the millionaire ration per population is insane simply because the median house price is so high (Sydney is over $1mil). So? Their house that they have been living in for 50years might be worth a million which qualifies them as millionaires, but they can't afford to eat.

If you want to see REAL money, go to China, India or the gulf countries.

How does that affect the man and woman living there? :rolleyes:

I'd rather live in a country that contributes to 0.001% of the world economy but is right at the top of the quality of living index than live in the country that is the "biggest" and "best" at totally irrelevant things and my quality of life is shit arse.

What percent of your income do you pay taxes on there? It has got to be sky high. You do have socialized medicine and free college for all it sounds? Everything is "free" right?

What percent of your income do you pay taxes on there? It has got to be sky high. You do have socialized medicine and free college for all it sounds? Everything is "free" right?

My taxes are lower than yours.

But I am not talking about the cost of access. I am talking about free, as in unhindered access.

My taxes are lower than yours.

But I am not talking about the cost of access. I am talking about free, as in unhindered access.

I looked at our last year and we ended up paying a bit under 20% tax on taxable income to the feds. After that you of course have state and local tax as well as property taxes. They have ended tax on inheritance, the death tax. Savings for retirement, home mortgage, standard deduction for kids, etc bring it down a lot.

I would like to see a flat tax here, where everyone pays the same rate. About 50% of our people here pay no taxes at all.

https://money.howstuffworks.com/only-53-percent-pay-income-tax.htm

Last edited:
I looked at our last year and we ended up paying a bit under 20% tax on taxable income to the feds. After that you of course have state and local tax as well as property taxes. They have ended tax on inheritance, the death tax. Savings for retirement, home mortgage, standard deduction for kids, etc bring it down a lot.

I would like to see a flat tax here, where everyone pays the same rate. About 50% of our people here pay no taxes at all.

https://money.howstuffworks.com/only-53-percent-pay-income-tax.htm

That is a common problem in every country. A small percentage of the population pays most of the tax. But the freeloaders are the ones that usually scream the most.

A flat rate would be ideal or a flat tax on spending with no income tax.

That is a common problem in every country. A small percentage of the population pays most of the tax. But the freeloaders are the ones that usually scream the most.

yes.

literal parasites. we should remove all safety nets and let natural selection take its course.

A flat rate would be ideal or a flat tax on spending with no income tax.

I agree 100%. Why I supported Ron Paul so much when he ran. I remember you didn't mind us supporting him on here and I appreciate that. Now we have his son Rand, but he isn't quite as charismatic as his father. I don't think he has a big shot at becoming president. I did support him running back in 2016 though and would do so again.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M"]Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt Romney was right

Well, just got off the phone with the U.S. DEA, FDA, and Customs and border patrol.

You can enter the USA with "supplements" AS LONG AS YOU have the products in their original packaging with a legit prescription from the issuing country that must be written in English.

You can't have more than typically a 90 day supply of whatever drug you've been prescribed.

Basically, if you do get stopped for a search, have your documents in order and it will not be a problem.

He was right about Russia and Iraq too, but Obama just literally laughed at him. Now all we hear from the Dems is Russia Russia Russia!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg"]Election 2012 | Obama to Romney: Cold War Is Over - Third Presidential Debate | The New York Times - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
kek

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE"]Obama's open mic slip on missile defense system - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear