over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Everybody CURRENTLY living in KUWAIT

Idk why they call them 3rd world country, they’re not.

Exactly. Fly direct Dubai to NYC and when you land in NYC you'll see how 3rd world the USA is. Americans have no idea how much more advanced than them other parts of the world are.

Exactly. Fly direct Dubai to NYC and when you land in NYC you'll see how 3rd world the USA is. Americans have no idea how much more advanced than them other parts of the world are.

It's the same thing with certain Cities in China--the buildings look like something out of the future, but neither China, Dubai, nor the rest of the Middle East are more"advanced" than the US...at least not from a technological standpoint. In fact, I would argue (strongly) than NO country in the world (with possibly a few countries that may rival us) surpasses the US in terms of overall technological capability (but that is another talk for another day).

There is a reason that places like Dubai LOOK more advanced...and it has NOTHING to do with them being more technologically advanced than the US. In reality, the US BLOWS DUBAI AWAY in terms of overall technological advancement, which is why every war we fight with ANY country in the Middle East lasts a few days (laughable) before they finally crumble beneath the feet of our crushing military (which is WORLDS more advanced than ANYTHING the Middle East possesses), but I digress...

The reason countries like Dubai look more advanced is due to their architecture...and the reason for this is that these countries JUST RECENTLY came into their wealth. Therefore, their construction is much newer...and with an oil-loaded country like Kuwait, they can afford to hire the best architects (many of which come from the US) to build these structure for them.

In contrast, the vast majority of architecture in NYC is MUCH older, as the US has been far wealthier for far longer. The US built its cities up to pretty much what they are now 60-70 years ago...not just recently like the Kuwaitis or Chinese. When many of the buildings in NYC were built, they were considered technological marvels of their time, but when 70 years goes by...well, not so much anymore.

In general, the US CRUSHES the Middle east in terms of technological capability. While the whole world might have access to the same architectural capability (if they have the money to hire the best architects), FEW countries have the technological capability that the US does over such a broad range of areas. The US is the world's foremost super power for a reason.

I am NOT, in any way, bragging about my country, as we have PLENTY of problems over here, but to generally state that the middle East is MORE advanced than the US is just not accurate. :)

Last edited:
It's the same thing with certain Cities in China--the buildings look like something out of the future, but neither China, Dubai, nor the rest of the Middle East are more"advanced" than the US...at least not from a technological standpoint. In fact, I would argue (strongly) than NO country in the world (with possibly a few countries that may rival us) surpasses the US in terms of overall technological capability (but that is another talk for another day).

There is a reason that places like Dubai LOOK more advanced...and it has NOTHING to do with them being more technologically advanced than the US. In reality, the US BLOWS DUBAI AWAY in terms of overall technological advancement, which is why every war we fight with ANY country in the Middle East lasts a few days (laughable) before they finally crumble beneath the feet of our crushing military (which is WORLDS more advanced than ANYTHING the Middle East possesses), but I digress...

The reason countries like Dubai look more advanced is due to their architecture...and the reason for this is that these countries JUST RECENTLY came into their wealth. Therefore, their construction is much newer...and with an oil-loaded country like Kuwait, they can afford to hire the best architects (many of which come from the US) to build these structure for them.

In contrast, the vast majority of architecture in NYC is MUCH older, as the US has been far wealthier for far longer. The US built its cities up to pretty much what they are now 60-70 years ago...not just recently like the Kuwaitis or Chinese. When many of the buildings in NYC were built, they were considered technological marvels of their time, but when 70 years goes by...well, not so much anymore.

In general, the US CRUSHES the Middle east in terms of technological capability. While the whole world might have access to the same architectural capability (if they have the money to hire the best architects), FEW countries have the technological capability that the US does over such a broad range of areas. The US is the world's foremost super power for a reason.

I am NOT, in any way, bragging about my country, as we have PLENTY of problems over here, but to generally state that the middle East is MORE advanced than the US is just not accurate. :)

I spend excess amounts of time all over the world, including the US. Technology wise the US is BLOWN away by many other countries. The US only has the most advanced military in the world and as such it thumps its chest the loudest and it's the biggest bully.

Forget about architecture - places like Dubai are cleaner, with better facilities, better infrastructure, better medical facilities, better education, less crime and much higher standard of living. The US is a ghetto in comparison.

Europe which has architecture thousands of years older than the US is more advanced than the US. I am not talking about how a place "appears" but how it actually is.

And don't bring the argument that everyone wants to move to the US. Nobody that I know does. Nobody that lives in a half decent country does. The only people that want to move to the US are the ones that live in totally shitty countries.

The US is the worst to live in in the democratic world. You have the least amount of individual rights of any of the 1st world countries. Most Americans believe the Kool Aid that their country is the best, which is not by a long shot. I'd only live there if I had to. To choose though, it is way, way down the list.

I spend excess amounts of time all over the world, including the US. Technology wise the US is BLOWN away by many other countries. The US only has the most advanced military in the world and as such it thumps its chest the loudest and it's the biggest bully.

Forget about architecture - places like Dubai are cleaner, with better facilities, better infrastructure, better medical facilities, better education, less crime and much higher standard of living. The US is a ghetto in comparison.

Europe which has architecture thousands of years older than the US is more advanced than the US. I am not talking about how a place "appears" but how it actually is.

And don't bring the argument that everyone wants to move to the US. Nobody that I know does. Nobody that lives in a half decent country does. The only people that want to move to the US are the ones that live in totally shitty countries.

The US is the worst to live in in the democratic world. You have the least amount of individual rights of any of the 1st world countries. Most Americans believe the Kool Aid that their country is the best, which is not by a long shot. I'd only live there if I had to. To choose though, it is way, way down the list.
Hi Big A...i can agree with what Mike Arnold and you wrote, interesting outlook/points both you two bring up. Of all the countries/areas you have lived/stayed, which country/area would it be and why? For me, I would love to live in Japan. Thank you in advance advance.
Take care.
MS

I think both the USA and other developed countries have their pros and cons to them. I lived in both and I prefer it here in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat:If I weren't married I would be gone on the first plane out...No bullshit!

I have seen how this country is looked at on the other side of the planet...Shit I watched the US presidential election over there with you!

We have been bred from birth to believe that nothing matches the greatness of this country...Blinded sheep!

I did go on and on, but deleted it, really hate getting into political or religious discussions this convo can quickly go political, so...The above is all I'll add to this.

:yeahthat:If I weren't married I would be gone on the first plane out...No bullshit!

With a slight bit of insistence, she might very well move out with you... or is it that your conception of life overseas mostly apply ALONE, freed from any marital constraints? :D;)

With a slight bit of insistence, she might very well move out with you... or is it that your conception of life overseas mostly apply ALONE, freed from any marital constraints? :D;)

No, we are suppose to be relocating...Were suppose to have already relocated lol!:p

She's a huge family person...So getting someone to move outside of the country is like getting them to move to a different solar system?!!:rolleyes:

In your opinion the best country to live in is?

Is there statistics to back up your point or is this purely an opinion? I've never ventured too far out of the states.

I will respond in more depth later, but you state that "the U.S., Technology wise, is BLOWN away by many other countries."...and then you say that other countries are "cleaner, with better facilities, better infrastructure, better medical facilities, better education, less crime and much higher standard of living".

I would not use any of those examples, aside from medical care (but that depends on context) are a determinant of "technological capability". I could be a filthy pig and yet possess the technology to raise the dead (just an example)--something that no one else can do. Does that mean the guy with a cleanlier appearance is more technologically advanced? Nope. It's the same with every other category you listed. We possess some of the best architects/engineers (i.e better potential facilities), best colleges (i.e. better potential education), etc. As for crime and quality of life, I wouldn't list those are determinant as technological capability at all. Russia has a LOT of crime, plenty of filthy places/ghettos, poor school systems, poor medical care for its citizens (relatively speaking)etc...YET their government (and therefore the country itself) possesses some of the greatest technology in the scientific world.

Yes, we do have the greatest military---and not because of numbers, but because of our technological MIGHT. If you think for one second that ANY other countries is just ALLOWING the US to tell them at to do, think again. We do (which I don't agree with in many cases) because we can...and if any of those countries could stop it, they would. They can't...so they don't...and it sure isn't for lack of trying. If there is any single area of technology one could look to in order to gauge a country's technological capability, it would be the military, as it encompasses so many cutting edge sciences..

So, if you really want to gauge technological capability, look at the countries with the most powerful militaries (I guarantee you that the US has not revealed even a fraction of its military technology). The U.S. "bullies", as you say, because it can...and any other country, if they could do the same, would. The history of the world has proven that time and time again.

Like I said in my first post, the US has a lot of problems, a lot of poor people, plenty of regions with a comparatively low standard of living, older buildings (because it came into its wealth earlier and built its cities long before a place like Dubai), etc...but NONE of that determines technological capability. the countries with the GREATEST technological capability ALWAYS rule the roost...and it is no different today than it has been over the last 10,000 years of recorded human history.

In closing., like I said prior, the purpose of my first post was not to brag about the US, but to simply say that a region like the Middle east is BY NO MEANS more technologically advanced than the US. NOT EVEN CLOSE! So many countries in the middle east can't stand us...and if they could wipe us off the map, they would do so in a heat beat. The only reason they don't us because they know they have NO CHANCE...because our technological superiority is so far beyond theirs they wouldn't even contemplate trying.

A country, like the US, could have a shit-ton of issues, but still be far more technologically advanced than a pretty country like Dubai, which would be holding onto the U.S.'s nut-sack if any other country in the Middle east ever attacked them. Oh yeah, that already happened during the Gulf War with Kuwait, which lasted 3 days. Fastest "war" in history. Social and economic issues don't determine technological capability.

Lastly, if the US does lack in any area of technology that it cares about, it simply buys that knowledge, or the people who possess it. We are constantly taking people from all over the world to serve our best interests. Oh, one more thing. You mentioned that many other countries are more medically advanced than the US. I have to strongly disagree. Some countries may offer better health care for the majority of its citizens, but when it comes to medical technology itself, we are right up there are the top of the heap with the world's other foremost medical standouts.

...and I NEVER bought the "Kool-aide", as you say, that the US was the "best" place to live. I think any country can be the "best" if you have enough money and it offers what interests you. I just think it is wrong to say that all of Europe and the Middle east is more technologically advanced than the US. If that were so, they would be making the rules. Dumb countries with lackluster technological capability don't rule world's. I LOVE all countries. I think many countries are super cool and I would love to go there...and even live there part-time, but the US offers a lot of great things too. You may not like it here because you weren't born here, but many things about the US are pretty great.

Last edited:
I understand Mike Arnold's points and tend to agree with most of them. The US could build spectacular resorts and I am sure they will in the future. But life just isn't about technological advancements and who has the highest building or the biggest military. Although for many on here things like that are important (the US do like to bang their chest). Everywhere has it's good and bad spots but I would much rather live in many countries before the US. The US guys rip Europe on here which I find amusing at times. Yes there is an immigration problem in PARTS of Europe but hopefully that will be controlled more in the future. I know quite a few people in Dubai and they all love it... not my thing. But certain places in Switzerland, Italy and even many not so advanced countries such as Croatia I would much rather live in that the US. Clean streets, good food, zero crime, easy going way of life etc.

Dubai which is in the UAE is nothing in comparison, and this is a group of countries, .62%. https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

Then we have a country like Australia, 2.13% of the world's economy. Peanuts.

https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/gdp

Unfair comparison. Thinking in terms of GDP per capita is much more realistic to determine one country's real wealth/standard of living... and if you do so, you'll notice the US and Australia are actually extremely close, respectively ranking (according to the IMF) 7th and 10th in 2017, with an average "income" of around $59,000 for the US, and $55,000 for OZ. ;)

Which btw is FAR from the top 5, ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES exceeding $70,000 per inhabitant... :D Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland and Iceland. Even QATAR is ranked before the US... :p

So as you can see, statistics are only a matter of interpretation... ;)

Unfair comparison. Thinking in terms of GDP per capita is much more realistic to determine one country's real wealth/standard of living... and if you do so, you'll notice the US and Australia are actually extremely close, respectively ranking (according to the IMF) 7th and 10th in 2017, with an average "income" of around $59,000 for the US, and $55,000 for OZ. ;)

Which btw is FAR from the top 5, ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES exceeding $70,000 per inhabitant... :D Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland and Iceland. Even QATAR is ranked before the US... :p

So as you can see, statistics are only a matter of interpretation... ;)

Yeah, I looked at that too and I see that the US is still higher than Europe and Australia by about 10k when you look at the adjusted rate (PPP). Another thing to consider, why does the world rank everything in US dollars? Why is the US dollar the gold standard? Why not the prescious Euro? Why did the UK leave the EU? The UK was smart to keep the pound.

Another thing to consider, why does the world rank everything in US dollars? Why is the US dollar the gold standard?

Simple answer: Yalta, 4 February 1945.

Beginning of the USA's absolute and undisputed hegemony on the so called "free world", with Stalin in front officially taking under the Soviet's wing the other half. Churchill as a willing spectator.

Why did the UK leave the EU? The UK was smart to keep the pound.

Well, only time will tell... :)

because they were tired of paying Brussels billions of dollars a year in exchange for millions unintelligent, inbred, violent mongrels

They still find their way to get across the Channel now that the UK is out, don't worry... :cool: except that now Brits don't get a dime either from the EU. :rolleyes:

All in all, nothing has really changed so far.

They still find their way to get across the Channel now that the UK is out, don't worry... :cool: except that now Brits don't get a dime either from the EU. :rolleyes:

All in all, nothing has really changed so far.

they haven't left the EU yet :eek:

Theresa May sounds like she is an absolute disappointment

As much as I love America I’m not sure ANY country in the world can claim the title of “The Best”.

There’s just so many factors that would go into the grading system and every single country in the world is going ace some of those categories and fall flat on their face in others. Nowhere is it going to be a slam dunk across the board.

I absolutely love America but there are definitely other countries I would be just as happy to live in. Maybe only a few that would eventually feel like home... but they’re certainly out there. And that’s being said without even seeing those countries first hand as I’ve only ever been to Canada and Mexico.

As far as who’s more technologically advanced... fuck if I know. I will say though that there sure seems to be a hell of a lot of wealthy foreigners that send their children here to be educated. As far as the military... forget about it... doesn’t America spend more on its military than all the other countries that make up the UN combined?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131