over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To EXPERIMENTED users and VETS only : HGH and fat loss

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok I want to ask this question but would like feedbacks from members with a LOT of experiences and vets

If you are a rookie to HGH please DO NOT post

I have been using AA's for ages now and know 90% of them and know my way around it ..

But I am far from being the most knowledgeable on the HGH use subject

I have used it, loved it but not for extended period of time

So now here is the ultimate question I was asking myself : if diet is GOOD, is high dose HGH + T3 the ultimate answer for a single digit bf% year round ?

Is HGH THAT GOOD for fat loss properties ? everybody brags about it but I want some vets and experimented feedbacks from people who actually got a nice fat loss from it

just wondering :confused:

:D

Taking it purely for fat loss = waste of money/better products out there

But it does make fat loss easier and also keeps you leaner when growing than not having it in. IMO it's not magic but is helpful if money was no object I'd never stop running it.

Taking it purely for fat loss = waste of money/better products out there

But it does make fat loss easier and also keeps you leaner when growing than not having it in. IMO it's not magic but is helpful if money was no object I'd never stop running it.

that would be the goal here, growing with extra calories BUT limit the fat gain from it

Then if you have the cash available by all means. Your genetics are unbelievable I'd be interested to see what added hgh will do for you regardless

Six ius of hgh a day is really great for fat loss and keeping size.

Guys may not agree w what I say next but I've had pretty good results doing 10 ius a day for two weeks then take two weeks off.

sup mike!!! yes gh is great for being able to utilize more nutrients from a higher calorie diet and not store as much bodyfat, thus being able to eat far more and stay leaner, with t-3 its even more effective. with good gh as little as 2-4 iu's daily is enough to accomplish this, most trainers have recommended 4iu's daily to me.

So now here is the ultimate question I was asking myself : if diet is GOOD, is high dose HGH + T3 the ultimate answer for a single digit bf% year round ?

Is HGH THAT GOOD for fat loss properties ? everybody brags about it but I want some vets and experimented feedbacks from people who actually got a nice fat loss from it

Yes.

In the past 6 months, I have added close to 20 pound of LBM and have dropped bf to 7ish percent, and I did it, with what I consider low-moderate aas and zero cardio. I am also old and brittle, so its possible that I got a huge lift that someone younger might not have gotten

How would you guys compare 3-5 ui gh to 350-700 tren ace in regards to fat loss?

In my experience, no. I dont use T3 anymore, at least not on any type of regular basis or for staying lean or drop fat,

I still have to eat just as clean on GH as I would off GH in order to lose fat and/or stay lean.

And I do use Pharmacy HGH lately and still eat as clean etc.

I kind of laugh when I see people post they use real Pharm GH or a super high dose of GH and eat whatever they want and stay lean or get leaner because its never happened to me and I have a pretty damn good metabolism. There have been a few times I had a cheat meal took some GH went to bed, woke up in middle of the night to piss and took another shot and look pretty good when I woke up, but thats not practical nor common for me.

During my last blast 800 prop/ 500 tren/ 80mg tbol a day with 10iu kefei eod n slin pre gym I put on alot of weight n bf stayed the same. Soon as I dropped the gh I noticed my bf started to creep up just a little

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

T3 ive never rated apart from.comp prep

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Works great for me on 3-5iu daily 8 months off 2 months,take 100mcg IGFLr3 4 days on 3 off during 2 month off period and it keeps me from gaining bf

Ok I want to ask this question but would like feedbacks from members with a LOT of experiences and vets

If you are a rookie to HGH please DO NOT post

I have been using AA's for ages now and know 90% of them and know my way around it ..

But I am far from being the most knowledgeable on the HGH use subject

I have used it, loved it but not for extended period of time

just wondering :confused:

:D

2 1/2 year straight user here.

Absolutely, I think any human being alive would be single digit bodyfat year round if they combined a good diet with high dose gh and T3

I was reffering to the 10 to 15ius range

I was reffering to the 10 to 15ius range

I am normally on 20ius a day for a few months at a time. I stay fairly lean while the scale keeps climbing. I eat healthy for about 36 out of my 42 meals a week. If I go a weekend only eating 3 huge meals a day I am usually down 5lbs on Monday from Friday weight. If I ate like shit every meal I know I'd get fat but it would take longer. I am also on 50mcg t3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I will agree with bboy on his post. I say 2-4ius is great and personally when i do run gh in the offseason, i normally just run 3.33ius a day. It makes a 10iu bottle last 3 days. Seems to be for me, very economical and just enough to keep me full and most of the fat at bay. I have been off gh since feb 1st for a nice long break from it and can tell you there is a huge difference in body comp since stopping it. I don't run t3 any longer unless i am in contest prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow 10, 15, 20 iu of growth ... thats what nearly two kits a month ... assuming its good stuff i don't know how you'd stand the side effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131