over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To GrapeApe

KWK

You can't expect to not be attacked by other members here just because you're directing your post to Grape Ape.
You have stumbled upon a family of sorts, a family of members who look out for one another. You are attacking a respected member of this community and therfore you will confronted by the community.
It appears that you really have no business here, so please move along to your next "righteous crusade.":eek:
Peace, GD

Attachments

• coffeeguy.jpg
    coffeeguy.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 88
w8's

haha, no no no you don't understand, its not that simple. I just don't 'vanish'. I don't don't know nothing huh?

FYI: I dont' drink alcohol
FYI: I don't smoke
FYI: I read my nutrition labels very carefully and carefully watch my intakes.
FYI: You sound more like a chimp too, you TOO a juicer?

DAD

I only attacked back when I was being attacked, its not one sided sweetheart. If anyone can prove that taking steroids is a "positive" and that what I say about the negative effects of it is incorrect, then I will be the first to apologize and bid you all a farewell. But instead, you pick apart my opinion that steriod use does not make you natural, that just because your not going further in increasing muscle mass its "OK" to take it.. one person claimed that doctors prescribe it! Hardly, I have physicians in the family, correct yourself, they don't prescribe it for work-out enhancements! Don't fool yourselves, do you REALLY think they tell you all of the sad outcomes of your use. Trust me, I've seen it, been there, dealt with it with a very close loved one. You'll all too see the damage if you continue to. I'm not preaching, just sharing... so, with that, see you at your funeral :)

just because you had a bad experience with someone who was taking steroids that doesnt mean you should come here and tell everyone that they are worthless and are going to die if they are taking steroids too. you need to deal with your situation and stop projecting your anger on others.

i'm not going to tell you to change your mind...

but you can't sterotype everyone who uses AAS and lump them together... one glass of wine per night has proven to be beneficial to health, however, a jug per night would surely lead to cirrhosis and/or other medical risks... so, is everyone who has one glass of wine a night an alcoholic? there simply hasn't been enough testing to determine AAS risks (beyond acne, hair loss, etc)... here's something from pulled from a june 10 article in the la times....

When it comes to adults, however, the science is cloudier and medical opinions vary. Doses of 1,000 milligrams a week or higher are considered risky; yet those in the 500-milligram range may not be, some doctors say. "I'm not convinced the drugs are all that dangerous," said Dr. Paul D. Thompson, a cardiologist at Hartford (Conn.) Hospital, who has studied steroid use in older men and athletes. "I'm willing to be wrong on this. But I think we need to be very careful speculating about serious effects. We just don't have the data yet."

Re: TO ALL THE AIR HEADS THAT RESPONDED

KingsWifeKat said:

and to the body building chick, does it ever bother you that eventually you'll no longer have tits? I swear, the women look more like the men, can never tell them apart.

Hmm well since i didnt have any tits to begin with,, i dont have anything to lose,,Hahahah Oh and by the way sweetie,, if you saw me,, I do not look like a man:)

If you abuse....you lose....

doesn't matter what the substance is. Your "Loved One" was an uneducated abuser. Everything in moderation. The "Juice" is only a very small part of a good regimen.
And yes..you did attack first. Right from the start you came out swinging in a righteous rant.
Peace, GD

What??????

Where did this jack ass come from? First of all, you have no business even being here if all you're going to do is flame people for using AAS(this is a bbing forum) Second, why do you pick Grape to flame......anyone who "knows" him, would never flame him and as far as that goes, Grape is a highly respected individual and all here will stand up in his defense. Infact he probably won't even give you the satisfaction of replying to your ignorant posts......I know I wouldn't. If you attack one of us, all will repond, which in turn means.....nobody here will ever like you or agree with you, so why don't you get lost JACK ASS!!!!! Go get educated before you post here anymore. You're whole post was opinionated (not educated)! Take care.

patk

that's pretty cute hardbodygrl....

i'm sure you're mighty fine even without big boobies. lol... besides, i read your signature.... it's all about the heart and soul anyway, right (oh wait, i'm a guy... it's about looks too. lol)?

KWK

Just face it. No one wants you here. We have all heard these "statements" since we were in the 7th grade. We have educated ourselves and decided what we want to do. Just leave the board because WE ARE ALL JUICERS! If you were as smart as you claim you would have figured that out from the start. BTW when you start out going after (provoking) one of the highly respected members such as GRAPE, be prepared for the wrath that has taken place. No one wants you here....BE GONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: TO ALL THE AIR HEADS THAT RESPONDED

hardbodygrl said:

Hmm well since i didnt have any tits to begin with,, i dont have anything to lose,,Hahahah Oh and by the way sweetie,, if you saw me,, I do not look like a man:)

My friend HBG looks like a man? Tits/no tits-she looks like a lean Daisy Fuentes or Cindy Crawford with feminine looking muscles.
Guys would do summersaults to get with her. And a sweetheart to boot (youd know nothing about that). Eat your heart out KWK.
Theres not a chance in this world you could compare looks with HBG.

What the hell is your beef with Grape? You can say what you want but presonally insulting our established friends here will bring out our loyal defense of that person(s).

kingswifekat

first of all if you're going to start crap with anyone it should be with me because i personally love confrontations. secondly wouldn't kings wife kat make you queen, and if so what is your husband king of tolerating your know it all ass?

i highly recommend that if you decide to come on the board again to voice your opinion concerning another issue that you research your gripe before hand so you don't come across as an idiot as you have in this case.

i'm an attorney and i wouldn't dream of arguing a case if i didn't have documented facts to back up my argument. you might actually have members listen to you if you did provide us with an intelligent argument. your argument reminds me of a discussion i had recently with my 8 year old whereby she was convinced there were vampires roaming the earth sucking people's blood. i tried the best i knew to convince her she was wrong but i finally reached the point where i threw up my hands and realized she is only 8 and i wasn't going to persuade her with logic when i was battling against an 8 year old mentality. BILL

Wow some people are so naive. The media has made it to sound like people die from using AS. Sucks now days women can have cosmetic surgery, male singers can get female hormones for their voice, Men can have sex changes legally and take hormones women can become men and take hormones. People can buy alcohol and cigerettes legally.

Which kill hundreds of thousands of people each year. But hey its their body until they get behind the wheel and kill an inocent person. But oh lets lock up someone using AS to boost their recovery time and feel better about themselves. People with HIV are prescribed AS because it helps them from wasting away.

But gee the govt doesnt make any tax money off of AS blackmarket. And the drug companies dont make huge profits from them no more either like all the brand new drugs out but it boost their so called war on drugs that they make millions and millions off of. So are we assuming that people who use aspirin, motrin, tylenol are drug free yeah right. Think about it for a while. Its your body do what you want with it .

Drink it up smoke it up but if you wanna play then you take the risks to pay the piper later. The pigs are taking away all of our freedoms by milking the Sept 11 incident. MM

12 Y/O'S

OK, so all this thread has, in all reality, proven, is that school is out and someone's kid is on their computer. Since I have seen no stat's or even claims to a background that this person has any backing behind their claims(flames), than I kindly request that a Mod can this dumb bitch(Oops, sorry KWK, I'm a juicer too and let a little be of rage slip.hehehe)
While we are on requests, how about some pix of HBG. Pleeease...

I was going to join the conversation since I wanted to point out your seriously flawed arguments, but...

I saw the emails where you have threatened to crash the board on Monday when you get back on your computer. I guess you don't know that doing that action is now a crime punishable by jail.

This is your IP: 63.150.117.162

If you didn't know, an IP is the way each internet user is identified. The IP allows anyone, including myself to trace you all the way to your house/work/etc, where your computer is. Through the help of your friendly internet provider I have access to your name, address and necesarry details that will be forwarded to the relevant authorities if you come back here again. You see, internet providers, and especially authorities, do not take kindly to 'crash' threats towards websites!

Your user name is banned. I will not ban your IP so you can come here as a guest and read this message. But if you as much dare to come back on the board with a different name, you will greatly regret it! This is your first warning. You won't get a second one!

dam bro look at the Big-A he just put his foot down i just dont get why they come here you would think she would have something better to do with her time hey grape did you turn her down or something? lmao

kingsbitchkat

that's it ! as far as i'm concerned you're no longer entitled to the free professional muscle t-shirt you would have received had you not taken out the fact you're a lonely insecure envious hag out on us.

i would give my left nad to see an actual picture of you. i'll bet you're flaming us because the bodybuilders wouldn't give you the time of day and think you were severely beaten with an ugly stick.

i've learned long ago not to argue with people like you ,rather just pity you for your obvious miserable existence. BILL

:mad:

Kingswifecat: You pussy, steriods are illigal, steriods are bad, blabla.
It's the love for bodybuiling.
Eating, sleeping, training, as a bodybuilder.
A bodybuilder, it's the story of a lonesome man, who wants to be the biggest, the strongest...

What do you think of this rapsong?

You should see me when
I'm in the gym.
I can read people's lips
sayin' "God damn, look at
him." Yes!
Being big can't do no harm.
Women always wanna feel
my chest and touch my
arms. Yes!
People always want
cycle tips.
They all wanna know why
I'm so hard and I'm so
ripped. Yes!
Everybody nows who I am.
Big bro, big guy, big dude,
big man. Yes!
I can't do no wrong wrong right now.
They wanna know what i'm
on right know. Yes!
Askin'me if I'm a personal
trainer.
What works best, the
protein or weight gainer?
Yes!
What about deca, testo,
insuline, ephedrine,
supersets,reps and cardio?
Yes!
Bigger is better, there is no
doubt.
MY NAME SHOULD BE
"THERE GOES THE DUDE
I WAS TALKIN' BOUT."

:D

hey bros,

don't let her get to you...i'm sure she'll be back checking out the post to see if she got under anyone elses skin...she can believe what she wants...who cares what she thinks? it would be great if K.W.K. along with the mainstream public would become really informed and understand things better, but that's probably not gonna happen... i'm gonna live my life the way i want to and i realize that i am the person that has deal with what comes with it

Statix

Last edited:
statix

on the contrary. people like KWK don't bother me in the slightest. i figure the sole reason for her very existence is to keep the rest of us amused with her ignorance. what good is having people like her around if we can't exploit her and laugh at her? BILL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131