over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To GrapeApe

KingsWifeKat

Newbies
I am not one to say negative things, I'm new to the board. However, Grape Ape, I noticed your other post. Are you proud that you're a juicer? Seems you left that part out of your daily regimine. Do you know the medical problems that can occur with Steroid usage? Not to mention it could cause you to pack a small gun <wink>.

Don't you also feel that you're not truly "natural" so you can't really accredit yourself for your "bulking" and for your "accomplishment". Do you think back in the 15th century, or biblical times, Goliath took steroids? What about Hercules? I really believe that when you decide to use enhancers such as those, that are illegal, you sort of discredit the people that DO work hard enough to do it naturally, and will you be happy when your organs start shutting down? Can we not as a society not push our bodies to the breaking point? What are you proving by taking steriods? Please explain this to me, because in all my experience I will never understand Mr. Grape.:confused:

first off steroids will not make your pennis smaller. maybe your balls but thats another less important story.

your post shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge about steriods. you have definatley bought into the media hype that is in the news all these days.

now I AM PROUD OF MY BODY. this has nothing to do with the fact that i use steriods. This DOES NOT cheapen the fact that i hold much more muscle and am leaner then the average man. I work twice as hard as anyone i know i dare you people to challenge that. Natural athletes look like shit. there no denying it. pick up mens health magazine. think the guy on the cover is natural. NOPE and he isn't even big. but he's on tons of clen t3 fina etc. all the time i bet. every pro athlete this side of mars takes something you better beleive it. But you know what forget all these things. i knows tons of people that choose to use steriods that look like absolute shit and you would never beleive that they use them. The steroids help break plateaus that you might not be able to break naturally. But when it comes down to it. DRUGS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LONG HOURS OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO YOUR DIET SLEEP AND TRAINING.

YES

GOLIATH WAS ON WINNY V AND HERCULES WAS TAKIN GH AND SLIN. BUT THEN AGAIN, IN THEIR COUNTRY, IT IS STILL LEGAL, AS IT SHOULD BE HERE. EVERY THUING WE TAKE INTO OUT MOUTHS ACTS LIKE A "DRUG". I WOULD SAY THAT A PEICE OF CHEESECAKE WILL DO MORE DAMAGE TO ME THAN A 200MG OF DECA INJECTION.
WHAT IS NATURAL?? DEFINE THAT. IS NATURAL SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER WORKED OUT? NEVER RAISED HIS LEVEL OF TESTOSTERONE BY LIFTING WEIGHTS? PEOPLE HAVE VARIED TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, IS THAT FAIR?? IF I ADD TESTOSTERONE BY INJECTIONS AND MY LEVELS ARE STILL NOT AS HIGH AS THE GUY NEXT TO ME WHO HAS VERY HIGH LEVELS "NATURALLY", IS THAT FAIR? DOES A GUY WHO HAS ACCESS TO GOOD FOOD, TRAINING FACILITIES, MONEY TO RELAX AND NOT HAVE TO WORK COMPETING AGAINST A GUY WHO CAN ONLY EAT A CERTAIN AMOUNT BECAUSE HE HAS TO BUST HIS ASS AT WORK ALL DAY AND ONLY HAS A HOME GYM FAIR??
PLEASE, GET OFF OF THE "STEROIDS ARE THE END ALL AND BE ALL" OF THIS SPORT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN ENHANCEMENT. YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF AND ARE SERIOUSLY MISINFORMED IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE. FROM YOUR REMARKS ABOUT PENIS SIZE, IT SEEMS THAT YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM THE STAR OR NATIONAL ENQUIRER, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW ARTICULATE YOU SOUND.

Oh brother!

Let me just say this, you're better off smoking weed because it will kill your brain cells quicker then the slow death you create for yourself when taking steroids. You sound like trained monkeys. If steroids were so "Great" to take, WHY ARE THEY ILLEGAL?

First off, I never claimed myself to be some big knowledge filled muscle head. I'm sorry that I dont' spend my day planning how to take diabetic insulin to control my sugar levels! I work out on a daily basis at my own pace, not building muscles to the point that I look like an Ape (nothing personal Grape Ape) but to be healthy. HEALTHY. Where in gods green earth did someone portray that healthy looking is being unnaturally bulked to the point that you can't even move your arms to button your shirt or pants! Can you actually tie your own shoes when you reach the most mass you can? Give me a break! I'm taking the no spin approach to this buddies. If you want to get real, steroids are illegal. I thought they tested at the competitions to see if you are using it? Its radiculous! That's what it is. You are NEVER natural no matter how many times you work out, no matter how many times you eat, as long as you are pumping that Crap into your system, you will never be able to say you're Natural and I'm sure that brings some sense of guilt or shame when you speak to someone who is, like me. Thank you! There will be another show at 4.

P.S. TO PHIL

and about my comment about the penis size, that was just a comment towards Grape Ape, not you, however, oh the woe of how fast you become defensive! Steriod use, may I quote "It can also raise levels of estrogen, something that could lead to enlarged breasts and an increased risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer. Prostate enlargement could be a concern as well as shrinking of the testicles and penis, as well as, impairment of your reproductive system. Long term effects of regular use are currently unknown." That's from a medical website, not from me! Yell at them for what you'll have problems with, not me.!

ALSO I TALK ALOT ABOUT THE PENIS BECAUSE I VIEW THEM OFTEN, BEING THE 'HO I AM. AND I ALSO WISH I HAD ENLARGED BREASTS....

Last edited by a moderator:
WILL YOU PLEASE

INFORM ME AND THE REST AS TO HOW STEROIDS ARE KILLING US WITH A SLOW DEATH. PLEASE TELL US HOW THEY ARE WASTING AWAY OUR ORGANS, AND WHICH ONES SPECIFICALLY. PLEASE ALSO TELL US WHAT STEROIDS ARE USED FOR WHEN PRESCRIBED BY A PHYSICIAN. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR BACKGROUND BEFORE I KEEP RESPONDING TO YOU. FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU ARE A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL BORED WITH HER SUMMER VACATION. IF YOU TELL ME SOMETHING OF INTEREST, I WILL LISTEN, OTHERWISE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT APES AND MUSCLEBOUND MEN WITH TINY PEE-PEES IS NOTHING MORE THAN I WOULD FIND FROM A FAT JEALOUS COMEDIAN IN A SWANKY NIGHT CLUB TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF THE BODYBUILDER IN THE FIRST ROW.

Sorry to bust your bubble K.W.K. but trying to preach to this choir is a waste of your time. Most if not almost all members here use or did use steroids and such. Therefore we would know more about the sides, etc. than someone like yourself who has never used. Most of the members here are very knowledgable in this field and although in the long run it might cause a problem....guess what- at some point even the most healthy people who have never touched a drug, drink, etc. develop serious illnesses. So what does all this mean. Who knows but we took it upon ourselves to do what WE Want to do and dont need someone stirring shit. Im sure Grape will have a nice reply for you anyway. I just thought I would add my 2 cents.

kingswifekat

then why are you here on this forun if you are so against steroid usage? its your opinion to feel the way you do. fine. but why come on here and put people down for choosing to do something you dont like.if you dont want to take steroids then dont.i choose to and its not up to how you feel whether or not i should or shouldnt take them. also your knowledge about steroids is way off.all you know is what you have heard and that was probably through the media. steroids do not kill you. its the abuse of things that will kill you. and steroids are illegal because of people who dont know enough about steroids and are so quick to say that they are dangerous.

KINGSCAT

PLEASE REREAD YOUR PLAJURIZED ARTICLE OVER. NOTICE A LOT OF "CAN" DO THIS, "COULD" DO THAT, "UNKNOWN" TO DO THIS. WHEN YOU COME TO A BODYBUILDING SITE WITH ALL OF YOUR DRAMA AND JENNY JONES INFORMATION, EXPECT A REBUTTAL. ALL I TRULY KNOW KNOW FROM YOUR ARTICLE IS THAT YOU ARE BIGGER THAN AVERAGE "DOWN THERE (WINK WINK)", FROM WHAT IM NOT SURE.

KingsWifeKat

If you are against the use of AAS then why are u posting on this board?

KWK

Why the hell are you singling out Grape? We are ALL dirty rotten juicers-trying to commit slow suicide. You moron-I assume from your name that you are someones wife. My sympathy goes out to him. Honestly, I didnt even read your entire posts. Once I saw the tone, I knew what kind of idiot we are dealing with. Why dont you go to a Jewish American website and praise Allah? Or go to
KKK.com and encourage the folks there to listen to rap music. But leave us alone! If I see anymore posts of your like this, I'll delete them all; and I'll have BigA ban your dumbass. No flaming on this board - and you seem here to just stir shit up. Anymore, and you are gone. Bitch. See your last post if you dont believe me. HAHA
Goliath was on Winny - awesome Phil!

Last edited:
TO ALL THE AIR HEADS THAT RESPONDED

Light a fire and all the apes come running. Bunch of laboratory chimps.

Phil .... sweetheart.. overweight? Think not.. comedian, nahhh.. I've been known to throw a few jokes but I'm not that funny.. knowledgable, sure, share it with you, don't think so. You're not my target. Grape Ape is. So unless you're HIM, save the hot air, you need it to blow up your pecs. <wink>

and to the body building chick, does it ever bother you that eventually you'll no longer have tits? I swear, the women look more like the men, can never tell them apart.

To Little Mikie

First off you rejected lab chimp ... how the hell can you compare my views of steroid use with KKK? You idiot lmao, you need to go back to Bob's School of Sewer Repair cause your edjumakation is wayyyyyy dead. For all the smarties out there, my name doesnt' mean I'm any ones wife, figure it out. Do some history research and you'll figure out what the name means. Muscle buffs and you have knooowwww freaking clue what my name means. Dumb, just like I figured. Whats a girl to do with no bananas for her little apes. :confused:

Bitch?

and you're going to block my posts, after using such language moderator man... puleeaseeee.. lol you kiss your mother with that mouth?? Boy, I'll come back under other names... enough with you JUICERS .. especially Mr. Ape, Grape that is...

THE BODYBUILDING CHICK

PROBABLY HAS THE SEXIEST BODY THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU COULD ONLY DREAM OF LOOKING LIKE THAT. YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY A CYCLE, YOU WOULD BE PLEASENTLY SURPRISED. IF YOU PAY ME 500 DOLLARS A MONTH, I WILL TRAIN YOU. WHAT DO YOU SAY? ILL PUT YOU ON A DIET, TRAINING PROGRAM, GET YOU IN SHAPE RIGHT QUICK!!! PM ME SWEETHEART, KISSES.

KWK

and I quote "I am not one to say negative things"....this is all you have done so far.

Bloded

Only when I was attacked first after posting to GRAPE. Everyone seems to think they're him! I believe you continue to read, I was refered to as a moron, and so on.. so, when in a fight should you duck and take the blows, or would you fight back? Are you a juicer also?

Just a reminder

KWK thought I would tell you refered is really spelled referred , and you were making fun of someones education ??

well, i was going to avoid this thread...

but it seems we could actually get a decent debate out of this.... kwk, i'll gladly respect your 1st amendment right and/or opionion, so long as you realize we have that very same right... now, without saying mythical creatures didn't take steroids (let's be honest, none of us are the son of zeus) or proclaiming them illegal (tobacco is legal, but i wouldn't say that makes it any more healthy than AAS).... you came and made that post knowing your thoughts would not reflect the great majority, so... i'd like to hear hear why you feel the way you do with honest feelings or empirical evidence... thanks

i bet ya didn't know that all the girls that you want to look like in swimsuits mags and stuff all take steroids and thryroid hormones tooo.

ahhh the hell with it.

this "woman" knows nothing.

do some reasearch real reasearch and you'll find. that the 10 shots of vodka you do every friday night will kill you long before what i do does.

have fun.

Please don't bother us anymore. We didn't come looking for you to harass. just leave quietly and be gone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws