over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TO GUN OWNERS!!

Ry Roid

Registered
Gun owners vs doctors

A. The number of physicians in the US is 700,000.
B. Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year is 120,000.
C. Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171. (US Dept. of Health & Human Services)

Then think about this:

a. The number of gun owners in the US is 80,000,000 (yes, eighty-million)!
b. The number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups) is 1,500.
c. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188.

Statistically, then, doctors are about 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS A DOCTOR.

Alert your friends to this threat. We must ban doctors before this g ets out of hand.

As a public health measure, I have withheld the statistics on lawyers, (for fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical attention.)

gnpower

Registered
I love it

HaHa thats great. I don't know how anyone could sleep at night without a gun in the house.

mike man

FOUNDING Member
Registered
RY

Maybe alot of those deaths caused by gun owners are the unscrupulous lawyers getting killed by the gun owners!!! LOL.

wolverine

Registered
I have a small arsenal at my house, and a doctor is much more dangerous than any gun sitting on my shelf.

Tadger

Registered
[Vocab Lesson]
Arsenal = Place where firearms/etc are made.
Armory = Place where firearms/etc are stored.
[/Vocab Lesson]

Anyway... there are enough firearms on my end to supply a small army. I'm of the opinion that gun owners are much more responsible than your average Joe. The only thing is, when some idiot fucks up and does something stupid... it's all over the news. In reality, you're much safer carrying a weapon than not.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
damn wolverine you just got told boy!!! lol

Later,

Todd

im going to go make some guns in my ARSENAL.. and then put them in my ARMORY..lol

predator

Newbies
geez i wish i lived in the u.s for one reason, your gun laws !
buy a parts kits, buy a partial receiver and there you go, your own ak47, cobray mac 11 etc.
you yanks are really lucky.
here in aus we got screwed royal and can only have bolt action rifles.
if you are a primary producer you then can have a semi auto but no military type weapons.
geez i wish i had an ak.....
pred.

Ry Roid

Registered
Look at Britain...

...I believe it was that took guns away from people and now crime has risen soo much they don't know what to do. If you take guns away from GOOD people that just makes it easier for criminals to get away cause you can bet your ass they will get guns no matter what.

RY

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
excellent post!!!!!!!!!!

I too have many weapons and love shooting. My father is a state firearms instructor. He has tons of women taking concealed/carry classes. Pretty cool.:D

Tadger

Registered
Yeah, both my parents were NRA licensed shooting instructors. My mother taught the women's personal protection/concealed carry classes in AK when they lived there. I've been shooting since I was just a pup. Jr Olympic light rifle team for a time... shot skeet competitively for a while, did some high power stuff... did a little gunsmithing as a hobby for a while. I love shootin.

jig

Registered
bahahahaha, good post ry.
and half of the accidental gun deaths were actually doctors getting shot for fuckin up!

Koevoet

Registered
Bought my son his NRA Life membership for his 1st birthday.

Koevoet.

wolverine

Registered
Tadger said:
[Vocab Lesson]
Arsenal = Place where firearms/etc are made.
Armory = Place where firearms/etc are stored.
[/Vocab Lesson]

and a vocab lesson for you, my friend.

Main Entry: ar·se·nal
Pronunciation: 'ärs-n&l, 'är-s&n-&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian arsenale, ultimately from Arabic dAr sinA'ah house of manufacture
Date: 1555
1 a : an establishment for the manufacture or storage of arms and military equipment b : a collection of weapons

ouch.

Last edited:

Tadger

Registered
Take a look at the etymology. The word has only been corrupted by improper use.

Tadger

Registered
lol. I'm just givin ya shit.

The moral of the story here:

Yay guns! Woo!

6pak

Newbies
elegant and powerful post

Beautiful logic.

Here are some more facts:

FACT: Every year, people in the United States use a gun to defend themselves against criminals an estimated 2,500,000 times- more than 6,500 people a day, or once every 13 seconds.

* Fall 1995, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology

This means that, each year, firearms are used 65 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives.

FACT: Of the 250,000,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse.

* U.S. Dept. of Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration,

MYTH: Police are our protection, and people don't need guns.

FACT: The courts have consistently ruled that the police do not have an obligation to protect individuals. In Warren v. District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Dept.,

444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App. 1981), the court stated: 'Courts have without exception concluded that when a municipality or other governmental entity undertakes to furnish police services, it assumes a duty only to the public at large and not to individual members of the community.'

FACT: After Canada's 1977 gun controls prohibited handgun possession for self defense, the "breaking and entering" crime rate rose 25%, surpassing the U.S. rate.

* Pat Mayhew, Residential Burglary: A Comparison of the United States,
Canada and England and Wales (Nat'l Inst. Of Just., Wash., D.C., 1987)

FACT: 92.7% of law enforcement officials believe that citizens should be able to purchase firearms for self- defense and sporting purposes.

* 1999 Police Survey, National Assoc. of Chiefs of Police

FACT: There are more guns in the U.S. than cars (228,000,000 guns according to the 1998 FBI statistics and 207,754,000 automobiles according to the 1998 Federal Highway Administration registrations). Yet, you are 31 times more likely to be accidentally killed by a car than a gun according to the National Safety Council…despite cars having been registered and licensed for more than 100 years.

FACT: 90% of all violent crime in the U.S. does not involve any gun of any type.

* 1998 Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms

FACT: Less than 1% of all guns will ever be used in the commission of any type of crime (much less violent crime).

*FBI Uniform Crime Statistics, 1994

A LESSON ON THE CONSTITUTION FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE CONTENT TO CALL 911 AND HIDE UNDER THE BED WHIMPERING. LETTING THE ANIMALS OF SOCIETY DO WHAT THEY WILL TO YOUR FAMILIES AND PROPERTY.

As heirs to the majestic constitutional history of England, the intellectual and political leaders of the new Colonies intended nothing less than to incorporate into their new government the laws and liberties of Englishmen, including the well-established right of the law-abiding citizen to keep and bear arms. They revered English customs and law. Chief Justice Howard Taft observed that the Framers were born and brought up in the atmosphere of the common law, and thought and Spoke its vocabulary.

He said that when the Framers came to put their conclusions into the form of fundamental law in a
compact draft, they expressed themselves in terms of the common law, confident that they could be shortly and easily understood.

Chief Justice Taft's analysis explains, in part, the confusion that has developed, especially in this century, over the interpretation of the language of the 2d Amendment. The meaning of such words as "militia," "bear arms," “discipline," "well regulated," and "the people" was the meaning of these words as they were used in the English common law of the sixteenth through eighteenth centuries--not as they are used today.

In colonial times, the term "well regulated" meant well functioning. It was a term that included the concept of familiarity with firearms and their use, which can only come about by personal possession and frequent employment of the arm. Only a personal right of firearm ownership, rather than a collective right, can create this condition.

In the colonial period, the "militia" was the entire adult male citizenry. These men were not simply allowed to keep their own arms, but were affirmatively required to do so. The different colonies imposed a duty to keep arms upon every household. Even the over-aged and seamen who were outside the definition of "militia" were required to keep arms for law enforcement and for the defense of their homes from criminals or foreign enemies (82 Mich. Law Review 214-215 (1983)).

All the Bill of Rights were added to the Constitution because of a desire to alleviate what James Madison and the other Federalists saw as an Anti-federalist quibble; a suspician of the extraordinary powers that were to be granted to the federal government by the Constitution. Madison just wrote up a set of principles--of truisms--in which everybody believed, and the Congress duly passed it as the Bill of Rights. Two of these truisms that got cobbled into one article were: THAT THERE IS A NATURAL RIGHT TO BE ARMED; and THAT MILITIAS ARE A GOOD THING, A MUCH BETTER THING THAN A STANDING ARMY.

Therefore, like it or not, revisionism and ignorance of history notwithstanding, the right to keep and bear arms is a personal right derived by natural law. That is to say, all law-abiding citizens have the right whether the 2d Amendment were written or not! The natural law derivation of the right trumps any strained interpretation of any or that the Constitution is a "living document" and should be redefined as times change.

Thus endeth the lesson (but not the argument, I'll bet).

Chuck999

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I knew there was some reason I liked you guys! NRA LIFE MEMBER - certified "gun nut" since about age 7 or 8. Raised in Texas, got my first .22 at age 9, first handgun (Ruger Single-Six .22) at age 11.

Ry Roid

Registered
By the time I was 9 I knew how...

...to build an AR-15, Colt 45 and M1A from scratch.hahahaha People that try to ban guns can KISS MY FUCKING WHITE ASS. Just like people are against guns until they get robbed then they change thier tune.

RY

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Timbo3341